Who will be next for ROH to repair burned bridges with?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!

Colt Cabana
20%
Davey Richards
11%
Jack Evans
6%
Kenny Omega
26%
Low Ki
31%
Paul London
6%
OTHER - PLEASE SPECIFY
No votes

Total votes: 35

supersonic

Post by supersonic »

So far we've had King and Aries in 2015. I'm really proud of ROH for doing what's best for business.

Options are ones that told ROH to fuck off, ROH told to fuck off, and even a mutual fucking off. Options are also talents that could actually add and bring their working boots, so fuck off Charlie Haas.
lariat_tubman

Re: Who will be next for ROH to repair burned bridges with?

Post by lariat_tubman »

I'd love to see Omega come back as part of The Bullet Club. But if I had to bet money on it I'd say Richards.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

I think Low Ki, since he's been gone so long those in charge may be over any hard feelings. Not that I see anything long term there, but I could totally see a couple shows.

I think Cabana would be a for sure from ROH's end (in fact hasn't Cabana said they've reached out about returnin?) but I think Colt's too stubborn/independent to agree to it.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Does it have to be wrestlers? Because as long as it doesn't cause a problem with New Japan, I'd love to see a small partnership w/ Dragon Gate again.

If I had to pick a wrestler though, it'd be Low Ki.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

I think it will be Richards, Jack Evans doesn´t have burn bridges with ROH i think, it was more Teddy Hart than him.
Fawrules

Post by Fawrules »

Xavier.
BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

I WANT THAT KI DVD GODDAMMIT
I'm gonna be at the top of the mountain in three years, with or without this belt. I'm gonna be the best that ever lived. And what you don't understand is, even if I don't get that far, at least I had the courage to get off my ass and try.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

I'd hope It'd be Ki, but I'd have no reservations saying It'll be Richards.

A couple of months after he left Richards was sucking up to ROH on Twitter and saying how great they are. I think he realized shortly after leaving, WWE saying no (sorry, offering them "developmental" ;) ) and then signing with TNA who've been a sinking ship ever since, that the grass wasn't greener on the other side.
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

The Dragon Saga wrote:I'd hope It'd be Ki, but I'd have no reservations saying It'll be Richards.

A couple of months after he left Richards was sucking up to ROH on Twitter and saying how great they are. I think he realized shortly after leaving, WWE saying no (sorry, offering them "developmental" ;) ) and then signing with TNA who've been a sinking ship ever since, that the grass wasn't greener on the other side.
Honestly, Davey isn't seasoned enough to be on the main roster in WWE. He would of needed developmental.

I hope Davey and Cabana never come back to ROH.

I'm all for Lowki though. That would be awesome
WHG

Post by WHG »

Say what you want about Delirious as a booker, he's shown a pretty remarkable ability to put aside his ego and personal issues in the way he handles talent. I really saw it with the Elgin situation last year. After the shit he said publicly, I would have released him...and even though that's arguably the right call, he recognized what they'd invested in him and stuck with it. Same for the returns this year, although from what Aries said there wasn't ever any heat between those two personally.

Richards would be the ultimate one, though, because he publicly said the only reason Delirious had his job was because he was a suck up...and called him "spineless" if I recall.
Dinero212

Post by Dinero212 »

Gabe
Lazyking

Post by Lazyking »

Probably be Ki but as Davey will be looking for a job soon... so him.
Pegasus

Post by Pegasus »

I would want Low Ki and Kenny Omega. Omega vs. Ki in a best of 5 series culminating at ROH Anniversary 14, would be epic. Just some shitty booking I thought about.
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

Noone here that wants London back? :( :( :( I'd be all for Omega and Ki coming back, but I want London first damnit!
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Kenny King ‏@KennyKingPb2
This bridge looks strong and unburnt. I think ill take a walk....
mkpunk

Post by mkpunk »

TYFDK wrote:Does it have to be wrestlers? Because as long as it doesn't cause a problem with New Japan, I'd love to see a small partnership w/ Dragon Gate again.

If I had to pick a wrestler though, it'd be Low Ki.
If Dragon Gate don't even want to do a partnership with EVOLVE, why do ROH?

I thought Kenny King left due to the TNA deal, not an issue with ROH.... :?:

My guess is Jack Evans of the names listed.
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

Cabana is never coming back. I never heard the Jack Evans and Kenny Omega stories. I didnt know there was beef.
BrandenScott

Post by BrandenScott »

The people watching the PPV with me last night were convinced that the masked man was Low-KI. I didn't believe it was him but has anyone heard any rumors as to who it was?
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

BrandenScott wrote:The people watching the PPV with me last night were convinced that the masked man was Low-KI. I didn't believe it was him but has anyone heard any rumors as to who it was?
Isn't it supposed to be Cole?
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

jordidebaas wrote:Noone here that wants London back? :( :( :( I'd be all for Omega and Ki coming back, but I want London first damnit!
The question wasn't who we want back, but who we think is most likely to be back. Yeah, some more London would be a definite plus.

Omega has a "burnt bridge" because he apparently no showed with ROH (maybe at Final Battle?) because he said he was sick and then went and worked Japan instead. That was quite a while ago, so they could probably get over it. Omega works so infrequently in North America though, I don't see it happening.

I forget Jack Evans's issue, but he was in a backstage fight or something. And I don't know about ROH but other places had issues with him for no shows. He's been in Mexico for so long, is he really that relevant stateside anymore? I honestly don't know.