Briscoes Open Challenge at ASE7

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
187_Joeism

Re: Briscoes Open Challenge at ASE7

Post by 187_Joeism »

Fantasy booking speaking i would love to see The Sumerian Death Squad (Tommy End & Michael Dante) vs The Briscoes. They are the PROGRESS Tag Team Champions and i think they would win the crowd pretty fast.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

I would love for this match to happen, but I don't know if Tommy End has any contractual obligation to Gabe. You're totally right though, this match would kick fucking ass.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Right now i have no idea who will be, Roddy is with the #1 Contenders so no Aries & Roddy, i don´t think is going to be anything relate to The Decade because Adam Page is wrestling Jay already so my only guess right now it´s Jack Evans & Angelico
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

I still think it's just going to be Page and Colby because Delirious also likes to waste (i)PPV time to build up something on free TV, but I can see the SDS for a one shot after what happened on PROGRESS this weekend.
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

I think there is no chance it´s the SDS, i would love it but it´s an unrealistic option. I also think 0 chance it´s Page with Colby.
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

It has to be Page, likely with Colby, or Whitmer, if he's recovered from his injury (or if it wasn't real at all, which could be possible, since I had heard no mention of him possibly being injured of needing surgery until he randomly showed up on TV using cruthces). Page has no match yet, and I can't imagine they'll leave him off the PPV, especially considering he pinned Sydal at the last one.
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Jack Evans & Angelico in roh,that could be awesome
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

maybe Reno SCUM? Are the contracted by any other company? unless that is the case that could be a possibility taking into consideration that the PPV will emanate from Texas.
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

I was thinking about them actually at some point, but they work GFW "TV" so I guess they're out.
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
Leo C

Post by Leo C »

So Jay is going to wrestle Page and make an open challenge alongside Mark also? I'm confused.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Leo C wrote:So Jay is going to wrestle Page and make an open challenge alongside Mark also? I'm confused.
Jay is going to wrestle Page next day at the TV Tapings in a No Holds Barred, Open Challenge is for ASE7
Leo C

Post by Leo C »

187_Joeism wrote:
Leo C wrote:So Jay is going to wrestle Page and make an open challenge alongside Mark also? I'm confused.
Jay is going to wrestle Page next day at the TV Tapings in a No Holds Barred, Open Challenge is for ASE7
Ahh, OK. Thanks.
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

Thelone wrote:I still think it's just going to be Page and Colby because Delirious also likes to waste (i)PPV time to build up something on free TV, but I can see the SDS for a one shot after what happened on PROGRESS this weekend.
What happened ?
ImageImage
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

AssShooter wrote:
Thelone wrote:I still think it's just going to be Page and Colby because Delirious also likes to waste (i)PPV time to build up something on free TV, but I can see the SDS for a one shot after what happened on PROGRESS this weekend.
What happened ?
Spoiler: show
SDS did an open challenge and Adam Cole & Roderick Strong answered it.
I don´t think it´s nothing related with ROH though.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

Come on guys. It's not going to be Page & Colby or WGTT. Don't even think about it.

Would love to see Angelico and Evans in ROH.
MOOSE!
Leo C

Post by Leo C »

Wouldn't Angelico and Evans be under the same type of LUG deal Ricochet is? If so I don't think they could work TV.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

Are Everett and Lee booked anywhere that weekend? They were using Everett on most of the shows, inlcuding on the big cards, if I remember when he was injured, and he and Lee have worked together before. Would be a good opportunity to reintroduce him and show off Lee, while they wouldn't look weak for losing.
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

Leo C wrote:Wouldn't Angelico and Evans be under the same type of LUG deal Ricochet is? If so I don't think they could work TV.
I don't know under what name Angelico and Evans wrestle for L.U., but didn't Ricochet said he could work everywhere as "Ricochet" ?
He wrestled for NJPW, i suppose he has come kind of freedom in his contract, it could be the same for the others.
ImageImage
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

DBSommer wrote:Are Everett and Lee booked anywhere that weekend? They were using Everett on most of the shows, inlcuding on the big cards, if I remember when he was injured, and he and Lee have worked together before. Would be a good opportunity to reintroduce him and show off Lee, while they wouldn't look weak for losing.
I've been wanting these two in since forever. PLEASE be them.
Leo C

Post by Leo C »

AssShooter wrote:
Leo C wrote:Wouldn't Angelico and Evans be under the same type of LUG deal Ricochet is? If so I don't think they could work TV.
I don't know under what name Angelico and Evans wrestle for L.U., but didn't Ricochet said he could work everywhere as "Ricochet" ?
He wrestled for NJPW, i suppose he has come kind of freedom in his contract, it could be the same for the others.
They were Angelico and Evans in LU, that's the thing.