Official Reload Tour 2015 Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
monster mafia

Re: Official Reload Tour 2015 Thread

Post by monster mafia »

damasta414

Post by damasta414 »

Ricochet is still in a contract with Lucha Underground so unless LU doesn't come back he can't sign with ROH full time. I agree that Hero and Bailey, and Everett/Lee would make great additions to ROH full time but.... what about PWG.
ROH already took ACH, Elgin, Cole and O' Reilly away from them forcing them to have to rebuild. Can you imaging taking those guys too.
theskeep

Post by theskeep »

Atlanta 8/29 show is actually a lot better than the card would have you think. Cedric and Corey Hollis had a helluva opener, Kingdom's tag match wasn't terrible and I actually liked Elgin/Page. I'm not even to the good stuff yet lol and it's already been a pretty good show.
bigz38

Post by bigz38 »

Not sure why you would think Chicago Ridge is odd, but Milwaukee is ok, even though it's at least half and probably a 1/3 of what the fieldhouse can hold. Milwaukee would also be great, but if the goal is multiple markets, I could see Milwaukee being skipped for a bigger place that's a bit further away.

Yeah, they can add a lot more in Chicago. Plenty of room in the built in bleachers for one, and I like the idea of additional add on bleachers. All in all, the capacity is probably similar to the 2300 Arena, if not more.
Robareid

Post by Robareid »

AssShooter wrote:It makes sense. Moose is really over with the crowd.
Is it just me or is Moose not really that over with the crowd though. He gets a good reaction during his entrance, but after that it's generally pretty quiet. Similar to a Bray Wyatt.
Ladrao12

Post by Ladrao12 »

Elgin's got a point.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

Burnside wrote:
The impromptu match with Cedric plus wrench attack does happen earlier in the show, and it looks like Moose is out of the match. In the main event, Lethal goes out and gleefully calls for a count out/forfeit win. However, Moose shockingly answers the challenge and makes it to the ring even though he's clearly not 100%. If they like Moose, the live crowd will eat that shit up. Plus you deliver the match you advertised. They have a tough match which Lethal wins clean. That's the best I've got for this.
Wonder if Delirious reads the board.
bigz38

Post by bigz38 »

Saw this nugget from PWInsider this morning:
The 9/12 Chicago Ridge, IL event was sold out with standing room, so that's likely in the 1,400-1,600 range.
I'm horrible with crowd estimates, so I won't dispute the number. The floor seating was pretty full, but I feel there was a good amount of room in the three bleachers, so Standing Room Only is a bit of a stretch.
WHG

Post by WHG »

Burnside wrote:
Burnside wrote:
The impromptu match with Cedric plus wrench attack does happen earlier in the show, and it looks like Moose is out of the match. In the main event, Lethal goes out and gleefully calls for a count out/forfeit win. However, Moose shockingly answers the challenge and makes it to the ring even though he's clearly not 100%. If they like Moose, the live crowd will eat that shit up. Plus you deliver the match you advertised. They have a tough match which Lethal wins clean. That's the best I've got for this.
Ha! Good call on this. I remember the scenario sounding familiar but couldn't remember who said it and where. That's amazing.

Good ideas can come from anywhere...it' gives me some hope to think he might read the board and react if something makes sense.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

Burnside wrote:
Burnside wrote:
Or you just think like him. Scary, I know, because your speech pattern might start to become rambling with only small stretches of coherence.
KL_

Post by KL_ »

Burnside

Post by Burnside »

bbB$%@#@#$%^& table botched that more than Jay did. iigkggfhj&^&*&*76GFGH@@##$% Looked painful for RT.

%^%^&%&(DD( running an angle where Jay is a homophobic babyface ^%&%%$#&&&**Wju7#@TT same time as one where Silas is a homophobic heel *&^%($E2FHjo*&%.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

bigz38 wrote:Saw this nugget from PWInsider this morning:
The 9/12 Chicago Ridge, IL event was sold out with standing room, so that's likely in the 1,400-1,600 range.
I'm horrible with crowd estimates, so I won't dispute the number. The floor seating was pretty full, but I feel there was a good amount of room in the three bleachers, so Standing Room Only is a bit of a stretch.
I've only seen videos recorded on phones and images but that's really good. Bit shocking even. Good on them.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Dearborn VOD is up already.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

WHG wrote:
Burnside wrote:
Burnside wrote:
Ha! Good call on this. I remember the scenario sounding familiar but couldn't remember who said it and where. That's amazing.

Good ideas can come from anywhere...it' gives me some hope to think he might read the board and react if something makes sense.
A little too uncanny for my tastes.

I think there’s something to be said about hiding in plain sight.
yekid

Post by yekid »

One match official for the Lockport show and there are only 5 ringside seats left.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

Wilson wrote:
WHG wrote:
Burnside wrote:

A little too uncanny for my tastes.

I think there’s something to be said about hiding in plain sight.
&^*%$#%$%! you know too much kid %$^()DfHyjib&63422@`~+^&
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

After two weeks without internet in my new house I´m back just in time for ASE!!! Btw, I only had time for watching one of the two Reloaded shows available (Atlanta or Dearborn) before the PPV and I saw Dearborn. What a show! Great action top to bottom. Really it is worth the price.

Quick ratings:

Bobby Fish vs Will Ferrara **1/4
Samson Walker vs Moose ***1/4
Silas Young vs Kyle O´Reilly ****
Adam Cole vs Roderick Strong ****+
Jacob Something vs Hakeem Zane **
Jay Briscoe vs Takaaki Watanabe *** -***1/4
ACH vs Matt Sydal ***3/4
Jay Lethal vs Cedric Alexander vs Mark Briscoe vs Dalton Castle – Defy or Deny Match ***1/4 - ***1/2
The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs reDRagon (Kyle O´Reilly & Bobby Fish) – No Rules Match ***3/4
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Young Bucks vs reDRagon No Rules was both teams going nuts at each other, it was so funny to watch.
Leo C

Post by Leo C »

monster mafia wrote:Image
All those guys are great. I'm enjoying Hero more now than during his short '14 ROH run.