Weekly ROH TV Thread (on Sinclair Networks)

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

Weekly ROH TV Thread (on Sinclair Networks)

Post by ROHWorld_Steven »

Hey everyone,

Use this thread to discuss the weekly episodes of ROH on SBG
187_Joeism

Re: ROH TV Show Discussion Thread

Post by 187_Joeism »

This week was fine, 3 solid matches, they explain well the Blind Destiny concept, good promos hyping SITS, a ¿kick-off? of a break in the HoT. I really have no complain this week
dougiefresh605

Post by dougiefresh605 »

I thought all three matches were all good. Hopefully new matches get announced next week for SITS
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

Am I the only that noticed Kevin Kelly calling ANX, the Midnight Express?! :lol:
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

ROHWorld_Steven wrote:Am I the only that noticed Kevin Kelly calling ANX, the Midnight Express?! :lol:
When he say that?
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

187_Joeism wrote:
ROHWorld_Steven wrote:Am I the only that noticed Kevin Kelly calling ANX, the Midnight Express?! :lol:
When he say that?
When King and Titus were coming out before King's match with Lethal.

"Kenny King is saying this is all for the Midnight Express, and Rhett Titus as well, if he wins this opportunity."
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

187_Joeism wrote: ¿kick-off? of a break in the HoT. I really have no complain this week
Why?
MOOSE!
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

ROHWorld_Steven wrote:
187_Joeism wrote:
When he say that?
When King and Titus were coming out before King's match with Lethal.

"Kenny King is saying this is all for the Midnight Express, and Rhett Titus as well, if he wins this opportunity."
I just watch it and yeah i miss it unless he doesn¨t call it lethal injection lol
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

DieHard wrote:
187_Joeism wrote: ¿kick-off? of a break in the HoT. I really have no complain this week
Why?
Segment interview with Strong teasing using Elgin match with Richards in case he retain to have a title match in SITS
classic-cabana
Donator
Donator

Post by classic-cabana »

Solid show with three decent bouts. Lethal winning was obvious seeing as ANX are facing Young Bucks both nights. Also thought they could have had Steen beating someone else as him beating Cole takes away a bit of momentum Cole had since the 10AS. Elgin and OReilly was great fun, Id love to see them really go at it in a longer match (SOFT was one of my matches of 2011 just for their battle at the end)

There was a mini tease in dissension in the HOT, theyve been doing that for a while in their promos where Strong is cocky and Elgin gives him a look. Heres hoping for a Batista-Evolution type angle in the future.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

From March 13th Newswire:

- The next episode of “Ring of Honor Wrestling” will see the first qualifying match for the “March Mayhem Great 8” tournament as Jay Lethal clashes with Roderick Strong! What’s the “Great 8”? Tune into the next episode of “Ring of Honor Wrestling” to find out! Also, Adam Cole is in singles action as he takes on “The Psychedelic Superstar” Chris Silvio, “Wrestling’s Worst Nightmare” Kevin Steen joins us for a special in-ring interview and the countdown to “Showdown in the Sun”! Click here to see if you get ROH in your area.

- Expect a special interview with Lance Storm to air soon on “Ring of Honor Wrestling” regarding his upcoming bout with Mike Bennett and his training routine as he prepares for his long awaited ROH return at Showdown in the Sun” on 3/30!

- Ring of Honor Wrestling returns to The Du Burns Arena in Baltimore, MD for another set of TV tapings on Saturday night April 7th! ROH officials can now confirm that athletes from CHIKARA will participate on the tapings! More wrestlers will be announced in the coming weeks, as well as match-ups for the night’s event, so keep checking back right here at ROHWrestling.com for all the latest updates. In the meantime, head on over to TicketAlternative.com right here to pick up your tickets for our April 7th return to Baltimore, MD!
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

Loved this weeks show. No nonsense. Three great, great wrestling matches instead. Total Nonstop Action, if you will. :D
"God, we have some dumb fans!" (Steve Corino)
tlova86

Post by tlova86 »

yea i noticed that also... im shocked that they didn't have him do a voice over to fix that mistake
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

I loved Davey shouting "This is bullshit! This is bullshit!" When Roddy distracted Kyle.

Then when Roddy interefered again, he was like "Fuck this!"

Kevin Kelly had to keep apologising for it xD
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb46SyXZqUs

This week show was fine, I actually like O´Reilly in the comentary, i mean he´s O´Reilly you have to deal with it but he was cocky about Cole recent sucess i liked that. Steen segment was funny, he and Cornette have chemistry and Kevin/Generico is going to be awesome as always. Lethal vs Strong was better than their proving ground match last year.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

187_Joeism wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb46SyXZqUs

This week show was fine, I actually like O´Reilly in the comentary, i mean he´s O´Reilly you have to deal with it but he was cocky about Cole recent sucess i liked that. Steen segment was funny, he and Cornette have chemistry and Kevin/Generico is going to be awesome as always. Lethal vs Strong was better than their proving ground match last year.
I haven't watched all of it yet, glad to hear it was good.
Did they go into detail about what 'La Revancha' meant?
JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff »

TYFDK wrote:
187_Joeism wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb46SyXZqUs

Did they go into detail about what 'La Revancha' meant?
That's what Generico emailed to Cornette, which means "The Rematch".
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Means The Rematch or The Revenge like Cornette said.
astoph

Post by astoph »

classic-cabana wrote: There was a mini tease in dissension in the HOT, theyve been doing that for a while in their promos where Strong is cocky and Elgin gives him a look. Heres hoping for a Batista-Evolution type angle in the future.
I've been interested to see what happens here. I have a general feeling that the 3-way at SITS could be plagued by run-ins by the three BD challengers. There are several things that can do inside that match alone imo. For instance, Elgin running in to ensure Davey retains, seemingly costing Roddy the match etc.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

ROH 2012 03 24:

WGTT/TNC: **3/4
Cole/Elgin: ***1/4

Another great episode, I liked the promo with Strong/Edwards/Davey and other and Storm promo was good also.
MOOSE!