Noah relationship

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Mike Adamle

Noah relationship

Post by Mike Adamle »

So with War Machine going over to Noah to take on the K.E.S. do you think we might be seeing the re-emergence of the ROH-Noah relationship? Would be awesome to see some New Japan talent take on Noah wrestlers in ROH matches kind of like back in the days when Takeshi Morishima was defending the ROH Title against Dragon Gate star Shingo inside the ROH ring.

Would love if we could get Naomichi Marufuji, Katsuhiko Nakajima, or Taiji Ishimori back inside the ROH ring again as well. Plus a debut of Takashi Sugiura, Daisuke Harada, or Atsushi Kotoge is more than welcomed. Wouldn't even mind Akitoshi Saito or Yoshinari Ogawa coming in to put over some younger talent.
BlackLesnar wrote:Seriously though, I completely agree with Mike.
Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
Mike Adamle wrote:Should've named this show "Masters of the Roll Up"
This is the best post ever by Adamle. I laughed my ass off at this.
lariat_tubman

Re: Noah relationship

Post by lariat_tubman »

I assume it's a byproduct of their NJPW relationship. And of course the more relationships they build (minus TNAGFW) the better!
JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff »

Mike Adamle wrote:So with War Machine going over to Noah to take on the K.E.S. do you think we might be seeing the re-emergence of the ROH-Noah relationship? Would be awesome to see some New Japan talent take on Noah wrestlers in ROH matches kind of like back in the days when Takeshi Morishima was defending the ROH Title against Dragon Gate star Shingo inside the ROH ring.

Would love if we could get Naomichi Marufuji, Katsuhiko Nakajima, or Taiji Ishimori back inside the ROH ring again as well. Plus a debut of Takashi Sugiura, Daisuke Harada, or Atsushi Kotoge is more than welcomed. Wouldn't even mind Akitoshi Saito or Yoshinari Ogawa coming in to put over some younger talent.

New Japan guys taking on NOAH guys? Oh you mean like almost every match on NOAH's shows?
ICHIFUJI

Post by ICHIFUJI »

Once watching Captain NOAH, don't hope NOAH do well with ROH again.
JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff »

You know who Captain NOAH is, right?
Mike Adamle

Post by Mike Adamle »

JustSkiff wrote:
Mike Adamle wrote:So with War Machine going over to Noah to take on the K.E.S. do you think we might be seeing the re-emergence of the ROH-Noah relationship? Would be awesome to see some New Japan talent take on Noah wrestlers in ROH matches kind of like back in the days when Takeshi Morishima was defending the ROH Title against Dragon Gate star Shingo inside the ROH ring.

New Japan guys taking on NOAH guys? Oh you mean like almost every match on NOAH's shows?
Well I was talking more than just Suzuki-gun.
BlackLesnar wrote:Seriously though, I completely agree with Mike.
Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
Mike Adamle wrote:Should've named this show "Masters of the Roll Up"
This is the best post ever by Adamle. I laughed my ass off at this.
Sandy Fork

Post by Sandy Fork »

Mike Adamle wrote: Well I was talking more than just Suzuki-gun.
NOAH is were New Japan legends go to fill out the calender. Nagata, Tenzan, Kojima, Nakanishi, they all show up there from time to time.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

They never delivered on that promised Marufuji match in ROH after he missed a few years ago. I still want that.

Anything that could potentially get a Minoru Suzuki match in ROH is fine by me.
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

ImageImage
enigma89

Post by enigma89 »

Would be really great if NOAH guys would get booked on some ROH shows.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

awesome for war machine!

noah guys: zack fucking sabre junior

and why not the beast sekimoto, he works also for noah
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

Sekimoto is with Big Japan actually, but I really wouldn't mind him vs. Hanson for example.
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
Sandy Fork

Post by Sandy Fork »

Sekimoto works as a semi-freelancer. BJW is his home but he also shows up in Zero1, DDT and NOAH to fill out his calendar. I'd be surprised if he was high up on any priority list of "NOAH guys" to be brought in
JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff »

I thought Sekimoto should have been in the G1 over Elgin.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

JustSkiff wrote:I thought Sekimoto should have been in the G1 over Elgin.
over yujiro maybe
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

THIS IS PRETTY BIG

9/19 in Osaka

FULL CARD

Pro Wrestling NOAH “GREAT VOYAGE 2015 in OSAKA”, 9/19/2015 [Sat] 17:00 @ Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium

Newly announced….

(-) Maybach Taniguchi vs. Takashi Iizuka
~ No count-out, no foul rules.

(-) GHC Tag Championship Match: [33rd Champions] “Killer Elite Squad” Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr. vs. [Challengers] “War Machine” Raymond Rowe & Hanson
~ 4th title defense.

(-) G+ JTL B BLOCK: Super Crazy & Hitoshi Kumano vs. Buffalo & Billyken Kid
(-) G+ JTL A BLOCK: Yoshinari Ogawa & Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Taiji Ishimori & Masamune
(-) G+ JTL A BLOCK: El Desperado & TAKA Michinoku vs. KUDO & Kota Umeda

(-) GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship Match: [29th Champion] Taichi vs. [Challenger] Daisuke Harada
~ 4th title defense.

(-) GHC Heavyweight Championship Match: [23rd Champion] Minoru Suzuki vs. [Challenger] Takashi Sugiura
~ 4th title defense..
Lone Wolf

Post by Lone Wolf »

I have been wanting this for a while, Marufuji, Ishimori,Sabre and a few others of their roster would add some great match ups. Ishimori vs ACH, Marafuji vs Kyle. Has potential for some interesting bouts, plus as someone said we never got Marafuji back after that injury before his clash with Richards.