Supercard of Honor X Dallas TX Apr 1-2 ROH World Party

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Brada

Supercard of Honor X Dallas TX Apr 1-2 ROH World Party

Post by Brada »

Trying to get a sense of how many of you folks would be in town for Wrestlemania Weekend next year in Dallas. I am about 45 minutes south of the ROH venue and about 35 minutes from AT&T Stadium.

I am considering the idea of throwing a party that weekend for ROH/wrestling fans, particularly us smart marks. Looking into having some ROH talent at the gathering as well.

I live in a place perfect for parties, social gatherings, etc... I have 8,000 sq feet of room, game room with pool table, swimming pool, hot tub, TV's through out the house, etc.

Thought it would be cool to have a get together on the biggest wrestling weekend of the year, but before I put things in motion with planning, wanted to get an idea of interest from those that will be in town that weekend.
supersonic

Re: Supercard of Honor X Dallas TX Apr 1-2 ROH World Party

Post by supersonic »

I'll already be meeting up with the Observer crew, plus whole weekend may already be taken up including shows and tourism.
Brada

Post by Brada »

made me think of something supersonic.....

Obviously, we wouldn't do this where it would interfere with anything.....maybe friday night after ROH show or Saturday night after all the other shows are done...
Shaska

Post by Shaska »

Brada wrote:made me think of something supersonic.....

Obviously, we wouldn't do this where it would interfere with anything.....maybe friday night after ROH show or Saturday night after all the other shows are done...
One thing you have to realize is that not everyone is going to have transportation. In fact, many are relying on the DART to get into Downtown.

That said, a few things about your plans.
1. That late of night many people are going to be tired and may not want to travel outside of the Downtown area.
2. Speaking as someone who has hosted forum get togethers in San Jose, only a handful of people will show up for various reasons.
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

I'll be there that weekend. Would be great being able to meet some guys from here :)
Brada

Post by Brada »

Great points.....that's the beauty of Uber...