Supercard of Honor X - April 1-2, 2016 - Dallas, TX

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!

What slot on WM32 weekend should SCOH10 be slotted for?

Friday evening
40%
Saturday afternoon
53%
Saturday evening
7%

Total votes: 15

dhads7161

Re: Supercard of Honor X - April 1-2, 2016 - Dallas, TX

Post by dhads7161 »

Stonyshakers, you should just go to a bunch of indys during the weekend. Take in both ROH shows, and either the Wrestlecon Supershow or WWNLive Mercury Rising on Saturday evening. I'm going to both ROH shows and Wrestlecon Supershow. Was going to go to Viva La Lucha on Friday night but WWNLive changed that to CZW so I got my money back on it.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Will GA have seating or will it be SRO?
parjustin

Post by parjustin »

Still have (2) third row tickets for face value for Friday night's show if anyone is interested. If so, please PM me.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Stonyshakers wrote:
Brada wrote:
Stonyshakers wrote:Sup bros? New to the board and supercard of honor will be my first time attending an roh event. I just bought some general admission tix the other day, does anyone know the specifics of these seats. I saw that the first batch of tickets were numbered and what not so I was wondering what the seating, if any, would be like for these.
Get ready to get hooked brotha.....great time. A lot of fun. You live in DFW or just headed to the metroplex for Mania weekend?
I live in Houston. Missed out on face value nxt tickets and don't care to watch mania on a Jumbotron so I figured next best thing would be roh. Might turn out to be the most entertaining show aside from nak's debut. Is the second show supposed to be better than Friday's? I'm debating over trying to get tickets to night two or going to the evolve show.
Cool....yeah, like it was mentioned....take in a bunch of indy shows. I am going to do Evolve Friday afternoon, ROH Friday night, ROH Saturday, HOF Saturday Night, WrestleCon Sunday, then Mania...then Rangers Opening Day on Monday, then RAW Monday night............going to be a great 4 day run....
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

You'll have to leave the baseball game very early.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Yeah, will have to leave early...I think it's a 3pm first pitch....but the wife and I lucked into free suite tickets that day....so I couldnt pass that up...lol
Brada

Post by Brada »

Sonic....not to change the subject....but I was just reading posts from a couple of years ago between you and Gabe....lmao

Great stuff, loved the way you confronted him when he would try to slide out of answering questions.......

great read my man....I'm a fan of your work!
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

My schedule for the weekend is ROH on Friday night, Axxess on Saturday morning, ROH Saturday afternoon, Wrestlecon Supershow Saturday evening, Terry Funk's Tailgate BBQ on Sunday afternoon, WrestleMania Sunday night, Six Flags on Monday, and Raw on Monday night. Still pissed that WWNLive changed Viva La Lucha to CZW though. I wanted to see Lucha Libre, dammit!
Brada

Post by Brada »

dhads7161 wrote:My schedule for the weekend is ROH on Friday night, Axxess on Saturday morning, ROH Saturday afternoon, Wrestlecon Supershow Saturday evening, Terry Funk's Tailgate BBQ on Sunday afternoon, WrestleMania Sunday night, Six Flags on Monday, and Raw on Monday night. Still pissed that WWNLive changed Viva La Lucha to CZW though. I wanted to see Lucha Libre, dammit!

You got a stacked lineup too dhads......enjoy sir.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Enjoy yourself too Brada. Maybe our paths may cross.
Atox

Post by Atox »

Anyone going to Big Kaju after ROH Friday night?
BeauB504_

Post by BeauB504_ »

I have tickets for both shows but i am looking to sell my SCOH TV tickets. I have 2 2nd row seats. DM me if interested. $60 each (face value) [cornette]
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Atox wrote:Anyone going to Big Kaju after ROH Friday night?
Was thinkig of it but since I have to be at Axxess on Saturday morning and my hotel is in Arlington, I decided to skip it.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

dhads7161 wrote:
Atox wrote:Anyone going to Big Kaju after ROH Friday night?
Was thinkig of it but since I have to be at Axxess on Saturday morning and my hotel is in Arlington, I decided to skip it.
Going to a Kaiju Big Battel show sounds fascinating (just for the spectacle and the fact that you can say that you actually went to one of their shows), but running at Midnight like they do, especially on 'Mania Weekend, is a tough selling point, and I'm sure it turns some people off, just because there is so much going on anyway.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Brada wrote:
dhads7161 wrote:My schedule for the weekend is ROH on Friday night, Axxess on Saturday morning, ROH Saturday afternoon, Wrestlecon Supershow Saturday evening, Terry Funk's Tailgate BBQ on Sunday afternoon, WrestleMania Sunday night, Six Flags on Monday, and Raw on Monday night. Still pissed that WWNLive changed Viva La Lucha to CZW though. I wanted to see Lucha Libre, dammit!

Holy shit! Curious as to what both you guys have to say about all these shows.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
Brada wrote:

Holy shit! Curious as to what both you guys have to say about all these shows.
Probably will be sick of wrestling for a month afterwards.
Andyyy

Post by Andyyy »

Selling 4xtickets for Friday's Supercard of Honor X 5th row seats 11-14, little bit under a face value. PM me if you are interested.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

Both nights for SCOH X are now listed as live events. Doubt either will be aired on iPPV, even though I personally feel one of the nights should.
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

No shock there. They won't bring their fancy lighting rig and entrance since the arena is used by a million promotions during the weekend, they'll have a skeleton crew with no NJPW fly-ins, a bunch of regulars out (Elgin, Sydal, probably reDRagon) and no TV champion if Ishii retains during next week's shows.
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Looks like only reason I'll even arrive to the tv taping is buy some DVDs.