Supercard of Honor X - April 1-2, 2016 - Dallas, TX

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!

What slot on WM32 weekend should SCOH10 be slotted for?

Friday evening
40%
Saturday afternoon
53%
Saturday evening
7%

Total votes: 15

JigsawVs.Jason

Re: Supercard of Honor X - April 1-2, 2016 - Dallas, TX

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

Jack wrote:But you gotta sleep.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
WHG

Post by WHG »

monster mafia wrote:man that nxt card for mania weekend

roh need to have an strong card for this show...dont sleep lizard man.
Actually, both shows are already sold out so there's very little pressure on them. It's highly unlikely they're going to air it live (we know it won't be on PPV and it'd be ill-advised to run an iPPV against that NXT special) so VOD buys are really all they're chasing.

I mean, I'm sure they'll try to make it a nice event and might be motivated to appear to be competing with the show, but regardless of what they book there won't be any buzz around the shows because of everything else going on.

How ironic would it be if ROH booked Liger for Mania weekend to run opposite the NXT with Nakamura just months after NXT booked Liger to run opposite an ROH show with Nakamura?
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Supercard of Honor X Day 2 tickets are once again SOLD OUT.
Ossie LUFC

Post by Ossie LUFC »

In need of 3 tickets for Saturday TV taping.

Doesn't matter if seated togetheror not
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

WHG wrote:
monster mafia wrote:man that nxt card for mania weekend

roh need to have an strong card for this show...dont sleep lizard man.
Actually, both shows are already sold out so there's very little pressure on them. It's highly unlikely they're going to air it live (we know it won't be on PPV and it'd be ill-advised to run an iPPV against that NXT special) so VOD buys are really all they're chasing.

I mean, I'm sure they'll try to make it a nice event and might be motivated to appear to be competing with the show, but regardless of what they book there won't be any buzz around the shows because of everything else going on.

How ironic would it be if ROH booked Liger for Mania weekend to run opposite the NXT with Nakamura just months after NXT booked Liger to run opposite an ROH show with Nakamura?
Delirious vs. Liger with a worked double cross finish please. #WorkTheSmarks #Buzzworthy #InsiderBooking #ThatsEntertainmentBro
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

‏@ringofhonor 9h9 hours ago United States
#SCOHX Update – Due to volume, Dallas tix crashed yesterday but are back online. We are almost sold out AGAIN so get them while you can
Brada

Post by Brada »

so SOH X on Friday night is a PPV? Didn't realize that.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

It is not a PPV.

I don't even know if it's an iPPV. According to this article from WrestlingInc, they checked with people in ROH and they confirmed it's just a live event:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201 ... itle-shot/
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Supposedly a commercial aired that advertised the Friday night event as "PPV." It'd be VERY nice for ROH to make an announcement that provides a substantial clarification.
Brada

Post by Brada »

I live in the DFW area. There is a commercial promoting Friday Night as a PPV.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

iPPV maybe. Definitely not full PPV. They'd be advertising it by now.
Brada

Post by Brada »

I agree. Kinda what I thought as well. Unless they are waiting until after the Vegas show to start.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

It doesn't need to be a PPV. iPPV would be fine.
WHG

Post by WHG »

The Dragon Saga wrote:It doesn't need to be a PPV. iPPV would be fine.
Can't see this being a live iPPV under any circumstances. The last two SCOH's weren't...and this year they're running against what will likely be the most anticipated NXT Takeover ever with Nakamura vs Zayn. Seems like it'd be really stupid to go out of your way to compete with that show, which most people won't have to pay extra to see on the Network.
Stonyshakers

Post by Stonyshakers »

Sup bros? New to the board and supercard of honor will be my first time attending an roh event. I just bought some general admission tix the other day, does anyone know the specifics of these seats. I saw that the first batch of tickets were numbered and what not so I was wondering what the seating, if any, would be like for these.
bigz38

Post by bigz38 »

Like most WM weekend events, it's a new market and a new venue, so we can't say for sure. But I think for these shows, it'll be bleacher/raisers seats.
Stonyshakers

Post by Stonyshakers »

bigz38 wrote:Like most WM weekend events, it's a new market and a new venue, so we can't say for sure. But I think for these shows, it'll be bleacher/raisers seats.
Thx for the quick response man. I'm more than cool with bleachers or whatever. I'm just really hoping to see Cole, moose and/or the Bucks. Tried my best to get nxt tickets but that shit is just way too expensive.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Stonyshakers wrote:Sup bros? New to the board and supercard of honor will be my first time attending an roh event. I just bought some general admission tix the other day, does anyone know the specifics of these seats. I saw that the first batch of tickets were numbered and what not so I was wondering what the seating, if any, would be like for these.
Get ready to get hooked brotha.....great time. A lot of fun. You live in DFW or just headed to the metroplex for Mania weekend?
Stonyshakers

Post by Stonyshakers »

Brada wrote:
Stonyshakers wrote:Sup bros? New to the board and supercard of honor will be my first time attending an roh event. I just bought some general admission tix the other day, does anyone know the specifics of these seats. I saw that the first batch of tickets were numbered and what not so I was wondering what the seating, if any, would be like for these.
Get ready to get hooked brotha.....great time. A lot of fun. You live in DFW or just headed to the metroplex for Mania weekend?
I live in Houston. Missed out on face value nxt tickets and don't care to watch mania on a Jumbotron so I figured next best thing would be roh. Might turn out to be the most entertaining show aside from nak's debut. Is the second show supposed to be better than Friday's? I'm debating over trying to get tickets to night two or going to the evolve show.