Supercard of Honor X - April 1-2, 2016 - Dallas, TX

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!

What slot on WM32 weekend should SCOH10 be slotted for?

Friday evening
40%
Saturday afternoon
53%
Saturday evening
7%

Total votes: 15

Keith_from_MN

Re: Supercard of Honor X - April 1-2, 2016 - Dallas, TX

Post by Keith_from_MN »

dirty wrote:
Mrossi623 wrote:Two tickets left to be claimed for the Friday night show. $50 each
So you sign up to this site just to sell tickets for a profit that you probably shouldn't have bought in the first place considering you should've known there'd be a NXT show? Couldn't even sell for face so it's a wash?

You sound like a greedy, clown. I hope nobody pays a cent for those remaining two tickets. I also hope you have a terrible relationship with your family.
Bit of an extreme reaction to someone trying to scalp a couple of wrestling tickets.
Mrossi623

Post by Mrossi623 »

dirty wrote:
Mrossi623 wrote:Two tickets left to be claimed for the Friday night show. $50 each
So you sign up to this site just to sell tickets for a profit that you probably shouldn't have bought in the first place considering you should've known there'd be a NXT show? Couldn't even sell for face so it's a wash?

You sound like a greedy, clown. I hope nobody pays a cent for those remaining two tickets. I also hope you have a terrible relationship with your family.
1) I was directed here by someone on this forum who told me people were looking for tickets
2) I bought them when they went on sale to keep my options open seeing how I am staying at the hotel of the show. Also getting NXT tickets was far from a guarantee. Show sold out in minutes and had to buy two tickets off of scalpers myself so my entire group could attend.
3) I marked the tickets up $15. Far from am inhumane selling point. Typically if a show sells out then the value gets increased, which in my eyes they have. If I waited until the week of the show I probably could have received more for them.
4) You have a lot of hate in your heart
dirty

Post by dirty »

Absolutely no chance prices go up as it gets closer to the event. Tickets almost always get cheaper very close to the event, even if they're sold out - bought on the secondary market for less than face to plenty of "sold out" events. As for ROH Friday - more idiots like you will be trying to dump tickets because they want to go to NXT. I know NXT is sold out but scalpers get tickets and people will be able to go if they really want to.

The ticket cost you $35. You're charging $50. That's a 43% markup - hardly minor.

You're still a greedy clown. Fuck offf
Mrossi623

Post by Mrossi623 »

dirty wrote:Absolutely no chance prices go up as it gets closer to the event. Tickets almost always get cheaper very close to the event, even if they're sold out - bought on the secondary market for less than face to plenty of "sold out" events. As for ROH Friday - more idiots like you will be trying to dump tickets because they want to go to NXT. I know NXT is sold out but scalpers get tickets and people will be able to go if they really want to.

The ticket cost you $35. You're charging $50. That's a 43% markup - hardly minor.

All 6 tickets now sold. Hope you enjoy hearing that
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

hey guys anyone know where i can get tickets for Fridays show,preferably 8th row? thanks
dirty

Post by dirty »

Mrossi623 wrote:
dirty wrote:Absolutely no chance prices go up as it gets closer to the event. Tickets almost always get cheaper very close to the event, even if they're sold out - bought on the secondary market for less than face to plenty of "sold out" events. As for ROH Friday - more idiots like you will be trying to dump tickets because they want to go to NXT. I know NXT is sold out but scalpers get tickets and people will be able to go if they really want to.

All 6 tickets now sold. Hope you enjoy hearing that
Thought you said you only had 4. Regardless, congratulations on finding people to pawn them off on. You know damn well if you would've waited until the week of the show you would have lost money. That's why you sold now - "only marked up $15 to be a good guy" blah blah blah

Your parents did a terrible job with you. Sad that $60 means so much to you that you couldn't sell to people here at a break even point. You're still a greedy clown. Probably fat and lazy too.
adduvall84

Post by adduvall84 »

Mrossi623 wrote:
dirty wrote:

1) I was directed here by someone on this forum who told me people were looking for tickets
2) I bought them when they went on sale to keep my options open seeing how I am staying at the hotel of the show. Also getting NXT tickets was far from a guarantee. Show sold out in minutes and had to buy two tickets off of scalpers myself so my entire group could attend.
3) I marked the tickets up $15. Far from am inhumane selling point. Typically if a show sells out then the value gets increased, which in my eyes they have. If I waited until the week of the show I probably could have received more for them.
4) You have a lot of hate in your heart
Mrossi, you have done nothing wrong. Please continue to enjoy the forum and if need be, add "dirty" to your ignore list. He has been warned for his comments.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/adduvall1984
trufreedom

Post by trufreedom »

Wow... Dirty is a fucking idiot, and clearly imbalanced.
Mrossi623

Post by Mrossi623 »

Thanks Mod. Opinions vary and thats perfectly fine by me. Looking forward to some conversations on these forums in the future
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Both nights are now sold out
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Hoping this means another Friday night double dipping.

Meltzer:
Axxess before WrestleMania will take place at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, the same building that the NXT show takes place in. The arena and the part of the building that Axxess will be in are two different places, however because of the time scheduled for Axxess, they are delaying the start of the NXT Takeover show on 4/1 until after Axxess is over. The Takeover show is scheduled for the card to start at 9 p.m. local time right now and with it being Central time, the show is set for a 10 p.m. start time on the network until after midnight.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

supersonic wrote:Friday night start times:

Supercard of Honor X - 7:30PM

Takeover Dallas - 9:00PM
The website has this listed as "PPV / iPPV / VOD" so if it's 7:30, I'm guessing SCOH is an iPPV.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

I dare ROH to try to make live broadcast money off of this after WWE's moves in the past week.
parjustin

Post by parjustin »

Have three (3) third row tickets for SCOH on Friday night that I'm willing to sell at face value as I'm now unable to make the show. PM me if interested.
parjustin

Post by parjustin »

1 ticket sold - still have a pair available at face value for those interested..
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/ ... 7019369472
#SCOHX Update: We are working with Hyatt & will be adding seats to #SCOHX Weekend 4/1 & 4/2 in Dallas. Stay tuned for more info
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Extra Seats are being added for Supercard of Honor X:
BY POPULAR DEMAND! SEATS TO BE ADDED FOR SUPERCARD OF HONOR X!

Due to the early sell-outs and requests from those that are shut out, ROH is making plans to expand their footprint to accommodate more fans at both days of Supercard of Honor X in Dallas.

Ring of Honor Wrestling Presents
SUPERCARD OF HONOR X
Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Boulevard - Dallas, Texas 75207

Friday, April 1st, 2016 - Doors open 5:00pm / 7:30pm Bell Time

Saturday, April 2nd, 2016 - Doors open 12:30pm / 2:00pm Bell Time

For on sale information follow ROH on Twitter, Like ROH on Facebook and stayed tuned to ROHWRESTLING.com.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

man that nxt card for mania weekend

roh need to have an strong card for this show...dont sleep lizard man.
Jack

Post by Jack »

But you gotta sleep.
MrSoze

Post by MrSoze »

I need 2 tickets to the Saturday TV taping if anyone has any they can part with.