Supercard of Honor X - April 1-2, 2016 - Dallas, TX

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!

What slot on WM32 weekend should SCOH10 be slotted for?

Friday evening
40%
Saturday afternoon
53%
Saturday evening
7%

Total votes: 15

JigsawVs.Jason

Re: Supercard of Honor X - April 1-2, 2016 - Dallas, TX

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

NXT is overrated as fuck anyways, even with the core roster only and no special attractions I'm 100% confident ROH will put on better shows than NXT.
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
JShmoopy

Post by JShmoopy »

I like NXT, I am thoroughly entertained by the weekly shows and the specials. But I'll choose RoH over NXT 99 out of 100 times.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Friday night start times:

Supercard of Honor X - 7:30PM

Takeover Dallas - 9:00PM
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Can't wait for people to go 'ROH should bump up their show so we can see NXT!' even though ROH's show has been announced months in advance.
bigz38

Post by bigz38 »

TYFDK wrote:Can't wait for people to go 'ROH should bump up their show so we can see NXT!' even though ROH's show has been announced months in advance.
After last year, everyone should know the risk they were making if they bought ROH tickets early, but also really wanted to go to NXT. I waited until the NXT announcement, and because it conflicts with Friday's show, I bought tickets for Saturday.
bigz38

Post by bigz38 »

BTW, I've been looking at tickets regularly for both nights regularly. Just going by the reserved seats, Friday was selling well ahead of Saturday. Now with NXT announced, only single seat reserved tickets remain for Saturday.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

THREE tickets remaining at $40 each, ALL SEPARATE, for the TV taping on Saturday, April 2.
WHG

Post by WHG »

The Saturday ticket sales thing is really interesting. In a strange way, NXT may actually help ROH ticket sales at Mania this year, given how much the 2nd day shows always lag (the TV taping in New Orleans two years ago was a good example of that). If NXT diverts enough of the demand for Night 1 to Day 2, while not killing the other show, they might have stumbled on a good strategy.

Not sure how much control over scheduling they could have, but given NXT already being announced for Summerslam weekend on Saturday again in 2016, Field of Honor on Friday if they can make that happen could really be huge.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

It's exactly why I stressed in the OP about making Saturday night the more important show again. Sure, when the tradition started, Friday and Saturday were equal, but in 2007 and 2008, Saturday was the show to cherry-pick if having to make the decision. I'd go that route again starting with Supercard of Honor XI weekend in Hopkins...

Unless Takeover Minnesota is of course moved to Saturday, which I think WWE should do as they could have HOF on Friday at Target Center, Takeover on Saturday at Target Center, WM33 at US Bank Stadium, and Raw on Monday at Target Center (allowing more ticket sales for WWE and less grunt work changing the production.)
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

ROH Supercard of Honor X Day 2 (TV Taping) for Saturday, April 2 now only has General Admission seats remaining.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

ROH tweeted out that less than 20 tickets remain for night ONE.

This poster was in the tweet, noticeable because it has Lethal and Taven on it. And they're still advertising the show on Destination America.
Spoiler: show
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Plenty of tickets have become available for the Saturday afternoon TV tapings.
Initium

Post by Initium »

supersonic wrote:Plenty of tickets have become available for the Saturday afternoon TV tapings.
Thank you! I just got tickets for me and my son. Now I hope more become available for friday night too!
jjankows

Post by jjankows »

ROH would bring in the Dragon Gate guys during Wrestlemania weekend, this is what made the ROH mania weekend shows special. Obviously ROH can't bring in DG anymore and ROH can't bring in New Japan guys because I think New Japan usually have tours during Mania.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

jjankows wrote:ROH would bring in the Dragon Gate guys during Wrestlemania weekend, this is what made the ROH mania weekend shows special. Obviously ROH can't bring in DG anymore and ROH can't bring in New Japan guys because I think New Japan usually have tours during Mania.
Having hot feuds (ROH vs. CZW; Jacobs vs. Whitmer) also helped, as did hot title reigns (Danielson; McGuinness; Aries/Strong).
Mrossi623

Post by Mrossi623 »

Hey guys. I have four tickets available for friday night in Dallas. Paid $35 each.

They are eighth row and the four tickets immediately near the entrance ramp.

If someone wants two I will sell for $50 each or $100 total. If someone wants all 4 ill sell for 45 each or $180 total.

I decided to go with NXT on Friday and ROH on Saturday.
Atox

Post by Atox »

PM sent!!!
mulkeybros

Post by mulkeybros »

15 seats left for 4/2/16 TV Tapings.
Mrossi623

Post by Mrossi623 »

Two tickets left to be claimed for the Friday night show. $50 each
dirty

Post by dirty »

Mrossi623 wrote:Two tickets left to be claimed for the Friday night show. $50 each
So you sign up to this site just to sell tickets for a profit that you probably shouldn't have bought in the first place considering you should've known there'd be a NXT show? Couldn't even sell for face so it's a wash?

You sound like a greedy, clown. I hope nobody pays a cent for those remaining two tickets. I also hope you have a terrible relationship with your family.