Women of Honor Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
TYFDK

Re: Women's wrestling in ROH

Post by TYFDK »

Veda Scott wrestled LuFisto at Beyond Wrestling's first iPPV yesterday, and Veda challenged LuFisto to a rematch, which she accepted on Twitter. She said "Sure. Why not at "your house."" And then tagged ROH and Women of Honor, so we may be seeing that match sometime soon.
FanSinceHDNet

Post by FanSinceHDNet »

TYFDK wrote:Veda Scott wrestled LuFisto at Beyond Wrestling's first iPPV yesterday, and Veda challenged LuFisto to a rematch, which she accepted on Twitter. She said "Sure. Why not at "your house."" And then tagged ROH and Women of Honor, so we may be seeing that match sometime soon.
That'd be a fun match!

Side note: new number one, most-watched ROH video of all time. Solo Darling vs. Kelly Klein supplanted the WOH Four Way from Philly in December for those keeping track at home.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

lufisto is so good,hope we can see that rematch in woh.
Mike0284

Post by Mike0284 »

monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

with all the nxt womens call up to the main roster i imagine wwe is gonna contact some girls like deonna or mandy and tealer justo to fuck with roh..
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

WrestleCade Entertainment Partners With Women Of Honor Wrestling

Women Of Honor Wrestling Will Be Represented During The Upcoming WrestleCade Weekend In Winston-Salem, NC

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - Aug. 3, 2016 - PRLog -- In a press conference held this morning, WrestleCade Entertainment announced that they have entered into a partnership with Women Of Honor Wrestling (WOH).

"We've been working on this partnership for quite some time and I've been eager to tell the world about it so it is extremely satisfying to have everything finalized. This alliance between WrestleCade Entertainment and WOH is sure to be amazing," said WrestleCade Entertainment Founder & Owner Tracy Myers. "Over the course of the past several weeks, Mandy Leon and Amber Gallows from Women of Honor have helped my Team come up with a plan to help grow not only WrestleCade Weekend (held annually the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving) and Women Of Honor but also our sister company America's Most Liked (AML) Wrestling."

To help kick off the new partnership, WrestleCade Entertainment announced that Women Of Honor will be represented by 8 of their roster members during WrestleCade Weekend! Details on who will be appearing on behalf of WOH and in what capacity will be released soon.

WrestleCade Weekend has become one of the largest independent wrestling events in the United States featuring some of the favorite wrestling stars from the WWF, WWE, WCW, TNA. ECW, ROH, NWA, SMW & AWA… all coming together to help raise money to benefit the Christmas Toy Drive. Last years show drew more than 3,500 fans from around the world...including Norway and Australia.

The 5th and final WrestleCade Weekend returns to Winston-Salem, NC on Friday and Saturday November 25 and 26, 2016.
They already announced Mandy Leon, Deonna Purrazzo, Solo Darling and Faye Jackson.
ImageImage
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

why they stop booking kimber lee and heidi lovelace?
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

Because they're too good for this joke of a division ? Because they're not sleeping and/or related to the "right" people ? Because they're not cosmetically pleasing enough ?
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Thelone wrote:Because they're too good for this joke of a division ? Because they're not sleeping and/or related to the "right" people ? Because they're not cosmetically pleasing enough ?
relax men.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

monster mafia wrote:why they stop booking kimber lee and heidi lovelace?
Because Mandy Leon must be the top babyface and nothing can be allowed to endanger that. That's the best explanation I've got.
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

They announced Kelly Klein and Kennadi Brink for WrestleCade V.
ImageImage
FanSinceHDNet

Post by FanSinceHDNet »

monster mafia wrote:why they stop booking kimber lee and heidi lovelace?
Everybody else is cheaper/lives pretty close to where they are booked so travel isn't a concern? I mean, the WOH shirts probably aren't flying off the shelves and the YouTube videos probably don't make that much money. I would wager that even though it has been relatively successful, the budget probably isn't giantic.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Crazy Mary Dobson may have got signed to developmental.
Big Red Machine

TYFDK wrote:Crazy Mary Dobson may have got signed to developmental.
Let them have her. She's overrated.
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

Tsss, you say that just because she broke Bliss' nose in that match months ago.
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
Big Red Machine

Thelone wrote:Tsss, you say that just because she broke Bliss' nose in that match months ago.
I've also been unimpressed with her every other time I've seen her. She's not, like, imcompetent or anything. She's just meh. I don't get what the hype is.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »