Let's have a round of applause for Truth Martini

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Devilsonlaw

Re: Let's have a round of applause for Truth Martini

Post by Devilsonlaw »

I like what Jay lethal & Truth brings to the table, but Don't down play what Julius Smokes & Rottweilers accomplished! If you watched the Ali movie; I was Jamie Fox chanting street Ebonics to put my group over! I managed World tag team & Roh World Champion Homicide! It's 2015 & Lethal Truth combo is on deck!
MooseNugget

Post by MooseNugget »

Truth Martini is the best manager in pro wrestling today. It's not a hard title to get as it used to be since there's not many anymore.

He's really entertaining. He doesn't overshadow Lethal like he did Taven. I don't think they should split up until after Lethal loses his titles.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

Smokes was a useless distraction.
WHG

Post by WHG »

Not sure if anyone else heard Colt Cabana's podcast this week, but he had Martini on to tell an awesome story. I'd recommend listening to it, but the gist was:

If you recall, Truth Martini and Bobby Fish were both not at the GlobalWars iPPV in Toronto because they couldn't get across the border into Canada...but Martini was at the TV tapings the following day (Fish was not). I remembered thinking that it was odd at the time that he'd have been able to get into the Country a day after being denied and as it turns out it was quite an ordeal.

Essentially, he was denied entry because of a DUI on his record (they ban Americans with DUIs from entry for 10 years), was left behind by the ROH bus and had to be picked up and driven home by a friend of his back in Detroit. The following morning, he got dressed in his red suit and went to the border at Detroit/Winsdor to try to cross again. They were taping the 4 weeks of TV leading up to BITW and he wasn't accepting that he'd be forced to miss it. They detained him again at the border, but he spent all day insisting that he was going to Toronto. He described being in the customs office for several hours and nearly being arrested for doing things like standing on a bench and screaming "Fuck you!" at a female border patrol agent.

It's an awesome story and gave me a new perspective on Martini.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

dark patriot wrote:Smokes was a useless distraction.
I tend to think Julius Smokes was just useless.
Devilsonlaw

Post by Devilsonlaw »

Useless you sound like a jackass. Rottweilers are one of the greatest stables of all time. That blaaaaat & yeah yeah gave Homicide character & datz my shit! Our stable was a hip hop gangster wrestling stable & Gary Hart told me he love my gimmicks! That was Abdullah the butcher was talking about not giving black & Latinos a opportunity. Yall sound like donald trump like he belonged in wrestling Haters. Remember im paid for life for my work. Can the Truth say that , & let him eat know get of my Johnson!!!!
Last edited by Devilsonlaw on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devilsonlaw

Post by Devilsonlaw »

I deserved & cherish every moment in the ROH but you couch potatoes not gonna clown my achievements! Gabe wanted Homicide to be more entertaining so he ask me from JAPW to be Demons hip hop manager. The blaaaaats & yeah yeah hip phases was something gabe wanted originality! He gave us a ECW dvd and said go for yours. I Also record music "Trauma Squad" & Jackals that they use on The night of The Butcher & many other dvds! It's business nothing personal but I'm RoH 4 life if you like me or not! My music is register with BMI & ROH cue sheets! The Rottweilers are one of the 50 top stables of all time suckers, google it & let the Truth set you free my haters. Oh also my music is on itunes, google play, YouTube & Iheart Radio!
AndyDiaz

Post by AndyDiaz »

listened to the podcast yesterday while at work and it didn't dissapoint. such an awesome story and shows how truly valuable and great Truth is.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

A mod should confirm if this is indeed Julius Smokes on here.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Northwoods_Nightmare wrote:A mod should confirm if this is indeed Julius Smokes on here.
(ssshhh...i choose to believe it's him, so it's more fun that everyone's ignoring him)
Last Real Man Hype
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Marketh. wrote:
Northwoods_Nightmare wrote:A mod should confirm if this is indeed Julius Smokes on here.
(ssshhh...i choose to believe it's him, so it's more fun that everyone's ignoring him)
:lol:
Devilsonlaw

Post by Devilsonlaw »

Prince NaNa & Homicide & I are lol at you clowns. You hate dudes from the hood in wrestling. You msg gangsters is killing the sport. You must feel that way about all black people prolong and deranged. You sound like a racists cop to me boy! The Truth saluted me @ the Hammerstein ballroom and said it was an honor to meet me and wanted to work against me that night. The Truth & Jay lethal respect me and the same in return.Cary, NaNa, & Gabe luv me they never ignore me especially Cary the original owner... Thanx!
trufreedom

Post by trufreedom »

The amount of mileage truth has gotten out of one dust jacket is amazing to me.
STITCHES

Post by STITCHES »

A HoT DVD? Does that mean Truth will be talking on most of it? Pass.