Official Aftershock Tour (Live Events) Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
DXvsNWO1994

Official Aftershock Tour (Live Events) Thread

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

This thread is for the Live Events of the Aftershock Tour (Hopkins & Las Vegas only). I'll make a thread for the TV Tapings in the Spoilers Section.

Ring of Honor returns to Hopkins & Las Vegas for two big shows during the month of July!

Aftershock Tour: Hopkins
Hopkins, Minnesota 7/11/15

- Triple Threat Match - "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles vs. Roderick Strong vs. Kyle O'Reilly
- Tag Team Match - Undisputed ROH World Champion/ROH World TV Champion Jay Lethal & Truth Martini vs. Jay Briscoe & ODB
- Adam Cole vs. Bobby Fish
- "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Matt Taven (with Maria Kanellis)
- ACH vs. Dalton Castle
- Four-Corner Survival - Michael Bennett (with Maria Kanellis) vs. Moose vs. Will Ferrara vs. Cheeseburger
- Mark Briscoe vs. Danny Duggan
- Silas Young & The Beer City Bruiser vs. War Machine

Signed To Appear:

- Donovan Dijak

Aftershock Tour: Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada 7/17/15

- Vegas Wild Card Six-Man Tag - ROH World Champion/ROH World TV Champion Jay Lethal (with Truth Martini), Austin Aries & Moose vs. Jay Briscoe, Dalton Castle, & Kyle O'Reilly
- Roppongi Vice vs. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks
- ROH World TV Title #1 Contender's Tournament Finals - Triple Threat Match - TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD
- ROH World TV Title #1 Contender's Tournament - ROH World Tag Team Chamoion "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs. Mark Briscoe
- ROH World TV Title #1 Contender's Tournament - Matt Taven (with Maria Kanellis) vs. Bobby Fish
- ROH World TV Title #1 Contender's Tournament - ROH World Tag Team Champion Frankie Kazarian vs. ACH
- The Kingdom (Adam Cole & Michael Bennett with Maria Kanellis) vs. War Machine
- Silas Young vs. Willie Mack
- ODB vs. Nanae Takahashi

Keep all discussions on these shows here...
Last edited by DXvsNWO1994 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:09 pm, edited 11 times in total.
DXvsNWO1994

Re: Official Aftershock Tour (Live Events) Thread

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

ROH confirms AJ Styles for July 11th in Hopkins, Minnesota:
Best in The World ’15: Battle of The Belts will be in the history books when Ring of Honor returns to Hopkins, MN live on Saturday July 11 at 7:00pm!

Fans will be witness to the fall out of the biggest match in Ring of Honor history. Who will be THE man? Who will be THE champion? Is it the man who hasn’t been pinned or defeated in over 2 years, ROH World Champion Jay Briscoe? Or is it the longest reigning ROH World Television Champion, Jay Lethal? You the fans will see both of these stars in Hopkins on the Aftershock Tour!

Among the highlights of this huge night will be the return to the Twin Cities of current IWGP Heavyweight Champion “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles!

You will not want to miss out on this amazing event! Be sure to check back to www.rohwrestling.com for all the latest news and match announcements.

Tickets on sale here...

Ticket start at just $20 for General Admission. Reserved ringside seating is also available and guarantees you specific seat(s) and row.

Please use drop down menu to select which specific type of ticket you would like to order.

Watch Ring of Honor Television locally Sundays at 1:00am and 4:30pm on CW 23 The Twin Cities

Also be sure to catch Ring of Honor Television every Wednesday night at 8:00pm Eastern / 7:00pm Central on Destination America.

If you’re not sure how to locate Destination America on your cable service, please use this link to find it in your area http://www.destinationamerica.com/channel-finder/

Follow ROH on Twitter: @RingofHonor
Like ROH at: Facebook.com/RingofHonor
Fawrules

Post by Fawrules »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:This thread is for the Live Events of the Aftershock Tour (Hopkins & Las Vegas only). I'll make a thread for the TV Tapings in the Spoilers Section.

Ring of Honor returns to Hopkins & Las Vegas for two big shows during the month of July!

Aftershock Tour: Hopkins
Hopkins, Minnesota 7/11/15

Signed To Appear:

- ROH World Champion Jay Briscoe
- The House of Truth (ROH World TV Champion Jay Lethal, Donovan Dijak & Truth Martini)
- IWGP Heavyweight Champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles
- The Kingdom (Adam Cole & IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champions Matt Taven & Michael Bennett with Maria Kanellis)
- reDRagon
- "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin
- Roderick Strong
- Mark Briscoe
- ACH
- Dalton Castle
- Silas Young
- War Machine
- Moose
- Will Ferrara
- Cheeseburger
- ODB

Aftershock Tour: Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada 7/17/15

Signed To Appear:

- ROH World Champion Jay Briscoe
- ROH World TV Champion Jay Lethal (with Truth Martini)
- ROH World Tag Team Champions The Addiction
- The Kingdom (Adam Cole & IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champions Matt Taven & Michael Bennett with Maria Kanellis)
- The Young Bucks
- reDRagon
- Roppongi Vice
- Roderick Strong
- Mark Briscoe
- ACH
- Dalton Castle
- Silas Young
- War Machine
- Moose

Keep all discussions on these shows here...
Nice to see the Hopkins fans getting treated for their strong crowds the last couple shows by getting a much stronger talent lineup this time around.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

Yeah, good to see deep talent lineups for these shows.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

why they dont put odb in a match with another woman?
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

Because it's ODB ?
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Thelone wrote:Because it's ODB ?
:lol: yeah,but still a woman..would be cool a good women of honor match.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Uh, hello, she already faced Truth.
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

monster mafia wrote: :lol: yeah,but still a woman..would be cool a good women of honor match.
I wasn't going for a joke, she's just bad and I'm fine with her being the Briscoes' sidekick.
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

I'm curious to see who AJ Styles will face in Hopkins. Some interesting possibilities.
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:I'm curious to see who AJ Styles will face in Hopkins. Some interesting possibilities.
Some, but not that much, he's almost faced everybody on the roster by now. I think Taven, Bennett, Young and Castle are the most viable options if they're going for a singles match. Hoping for one of the latter two
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

jordidebaas wrote:
DXvsNWO1994 wrote:I'm curious to see who AJ Styles will face in Hopkins. Some interesting possibilities.
Some, but not that much, he's almost faced everybody on the roster by now. I think Taven, Bennett, Young and Castle are the most viable options if they're going for a singles match. Hoping for one of the latter two
There's also Raymond Rowe. A lot of people have been jumping on the Raymond Rowe wagon after seeing his recent work in AIW (both in the ring and his promos) so that could be a really good matchup. I will agree that options are getting thinner, and I wouldn't be surprised if he faces Bennett or Taven. They could do Styles vs. Elgin in a G1 Climax Preview Match, but I doubt it (especially if those two are in the same block).
Mark

Post by Mark »

Hey guys, I just wanted to say I won't complain about a lack of new faces in Hopkins this time. :D
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Don't know if it's wrong or not, but there's apparently a 10:30 PM start time for the Vegas show.

EDIT: Just looked at the talent announcement for the show, and it says 7:30 PM, which I'm guessing is the correct answer.
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

Of course they are returning to Vegas when I'm home in Washington for the summer. Had alot of fun at the 13th Anniversary show and would love to see ROH again. They have televisin in Seattle maybe they will come up here sooner or later. Kmowing my luck I'll be back down in Vegas at school when they do.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

AWESOME!!!
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

3 Matches signed for hopkins

Triple Threat Main Event
IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION “THE PHENOMENAL" AJ STYLES vs. “MR ROH" RODERICK STRONG vs. KYLE O'REILLY (HOLLY SHIT!)

Mixed Tag Team
UNDISPUTED ROH WORLD & WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION JAY LETHAL & TRUTH MARTINI vs JAY BRISCOE & O.D.B.

THE KINGDOM'S ADAM COLE vs reDRagon’s BOBBY FISH
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

When I see matches like that mixed tag getting booked, I have to remind myself that it's a man who thinks he's a lizard that's booking. It's a miracle that he wrote their names down. That said, someone needs to persuade him that this ODB/Martini feud hasn't been a fun idea.

That threeway though, fuck yeah.
Last Real Man Hype
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

In a year full of taut and explosive matches (thanks in large part to Roddy), that three way could be the best of them all. Though, poor Kyle will have to take the fall there. Am I recalling correctly that this is one of Kyle’s first singles main events, other than TV tapings of course?