Joe Gacy

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Tim

Joe Gacy

Post by Tim »

Personally I would love to see him in ROH,at the very least get an undercard match on a Philly show in the future. The dude has worked so hard to shake the deathmatch stigma and has become a really good wrestler. Every month his matches get better. ROH needs talent, I think he deserves a tryout match, what do you guys think?
Pogo

Re: Joe Gacy

Post by Pogo »

There are so many better talents in CZW who must be in ROH before Joe Gacy:Drew Gulak,Biff Busick,Team Tremendous, Juicy Product,Mike Bailey,Beaver Boys.....Don't get me wrong Joe is o.k. but not the kind of wrestler that ROH needs.
Memphis Mark

Post by Memphis Mark »

I think that Joe Gacy would be required to pay his money and attend a ROH tryout camp before he would even be considered for a tryout match. There are a lot of people standing in line ahead of someone like Joe Gacy . Not knocking Gacy , that just how it works in ROH . You have guys like Josh Alexander , Davy Vega , Arya Divari , Ashley Sixx just to name a few that have been to the camps are are waiting for a spot to open up on the roster
JTGrasby

Post by JTGrasby »

Gacy has been steadily improving in CZW for awhile now and I often find him one of the highlights of each show he's on - he's a really good all-around talent. I'd love to see him get a chance to shine in ROH during 2015/16.