Random ROH Thoughts Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
AnHonorableMention

Re: Random ROH Thoughts Thread

Post by AnHonorableMention »

kovs27 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:43 pm
Chrisvegas27 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:28 pm If you want to watch some roh then impact for you because impact became roh they have brought in talents like delirious max the impaler joe hendry among the other roh talent impact already had
Add Bobby Fish to the list.
Maga Bob, a real loss.
Captain Podcast
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:20 pm
Shanahan wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:00 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:34 pm

A lot. The year plus beyond The Elite doing right by themselves when Joe Koff wouldn't get rid of Hunter and his drugged out brain was the right move and those who earned it went onward. AEW has missed on a couple key names but the guys that went to TNA, exist in the weird cult bubble where Taven's weirdo fans live.
85% of Taven's fans are women, including my wife, why do you hate women???
I don't even think this is worthy of a response because it is as big a reach as you've made. Dude sucks in the ring, and owes his career to Mike Bennett. Maybe he'd be in WWE if he didn't steal tanning lotion or in all liklihood if Mike and Maria were still at WWE where they earned their spots, Taven would be in NEW for the rest of his life as the goof who back flipped on to George Steele.
Of course its a reach. I'm doing what you're doing to chris. Fact remains he posted a lot of roh guys in impact and you blew a cylinder talking about booking decisions from 2018.
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:03 pm
Chrisvegas27 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:28 pm If you want to watch some roh then impact for you because impact became roh they have brought in talents like delirious max the impaler joe hendry among the other roh talent impact already had
Maga Bob, a real loss.
lol.

Bobby Fish is more ROH than Rhett and Hagadorn combined.

Dont tell me you dont like him because of his politics now....
AnHonorableMention

Shanahan wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:35 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:20 pm
Shanahan wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:00 pm

85% of Taven's fans are women, including my wife, why do you hate women???
I don't even think this is worthy of a response because it is as big a reach as you've made. Dude sucks in the ring, and owes his career to Mike Bennett. Maybe he'd be in WWE if he didn't steal tanning lotion or in all liklihood if Mike and Maria were still at WWE where they earned their spots, Taven would be in NEW for the rest of his life as the goof who back flipped on to George Steele.
Of course its a reach. I'm doing what you're doing to chris. Fact remains he posted a lot of roh guys in impact and you blew a cylinder talking about booking decisions from 2018.
Booking decisions in the entirety of Hunter's run mostly sucked and he got bailed out by a puss of a boss and Greg the gopher. Oh and The Bucks & Cody as well as NJPW saved him from backlash from the fanbase that had no brain. Dude was a loser pretty much after 2013 he smoked his brain into delirium.
Captain Podcast
AnHonorableMention

indyfan wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:16 am

Maga Bob, a real loss.
lol.

I don't like him because he's an unprofessional man baby with politics reflecting the worst of the worst. He and Drake Weurtz are tight, he's a sandy hook denier, pro-info wars, and a maga loser, hope he suffers a career ending injury. Attacking Rhett who never left and Hagadorn who left 9 years ago is as stupid as Chris's postings.
Captain Podcast
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:25 am

Maga Bob, a real loss.
lol.

I don't like him because he's an unprofessional man baby with politics reflecting the worst of the worst. He and Drake Weurtz are tight, he's a sandy hook denier, pro-info wars, and a maga loser, hope he suffers a career ending injury. Attacking Rhett who never left and Hagadorn who left 9 years ago is as stupid as Chris's postings.
So you have a problem with people here and Republicans you must be a Democrat
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

I don't get coming on here to attack someone opinions and political views like some people just want one view of things and to hell with other opinions or views
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

Maga Bob, a real loss.
lol.

Do you have any proof hes a Sandy Hook denier? or is that just an assumption? How is he unprofessional?

oh no hes friends with someone who likes Maga!!!!
Mavsfan41

Post by Mavsfan41 »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:46 pm
It's not even impact anymore because it's all roh talent in the ring and roh personnel writing the show which is funny because impact fans couldn't stand roh product
Who from ROH is “writing the show”. You’re clearly as delusional here as you were over at Impact Asylum before they finally IP blocked you.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Mavsfan41 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:35 pm

It's not even impact anymore because it's all roh talent in the ring and roh personnel writing the show which is funny because impact fans couldn't stand roh product
Who from ROH is “writing the show”. You’re clearly as delusional here as you were over at Impact Asylum before they finally IP blocked you.
Rd Evans and Jimmy Jacobs are on impact creative team
AnHonorableMention

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:25 am

lol.

So you have a problem with people here and Republicans you must be a Democrat

I've been a registered independent since I was 18. Maga people are not the true republican party. I vote democrat on social issues, and republican on fiscal issues.
Captain Podcast
AnHonorableMention

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:00 pm

This guy got IP blocked? Yikes.

Also, neither Robert or Jimmy booked in ROH, but they were clearly more competent than Hunter.

Edit, again; let's also point out both Jimmy and RD wrote for WWE. Stop repeating this ridiculous rhetoric.
Last edited by AnHonorableMention on Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Podcast
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:00 pm

Also, neither Robert or Jimmy booked in ROH, but they were clearly more competent than Hunter.
You are taking a guy word who either doesn't post on there anymore or got into fights on there with a lot of people
AnHonorableMention

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:03 pm

You are taking a guy word who either doesn't post on there anymore or got into fights on there with a lot of people

I could take that user's word or yours. I'll take the former every time.
Captain Podcast
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:06 pm

I'm surprised you haven't been banned on here with since I've started posting on here you come off like you are better then anyone else here either when it's comes to yours beliefs or opinions
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:08 pm

I'm surprised you haven't been banned on here with since I've started posting on here you come off like you are better then anyone else here either when it's comes to yours beliefs or opinions
Dont you know....he has a podcast!!!!!!!!
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

indyfan wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:18 pm

Doesn't give him the right to put anyone opinions or beliefs down
AnHonorableMention

My views belong to me, if I don't like something my right to share that is exactly that. Just like when I point out your nonsensical made up "facts"
Captain Podcast
AnHonorableMention

indyfan wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:18 pm

Exactly what do you have?
Captain Podcast
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:11 pm

My views belong to me, if I don't like something my right to share that is exactly that. Just like when I point out your nonsensical made up "facts"
There a difference between sharing your views and crapping on someone for having different views is you