Random ROH Thoughts Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
AnHonorableMention

Re: Random ROH Thoughts Thread

Post by AnHonorableMention »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:53 pm
Shanahan wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:39 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:15 am

The other "talents" from ROH don't need to be shit on anymore than they already have. Matt Taven and his cult of weirdo fans, LOL. Maybe they'll run the garden and put their belt on him and then draw 200 people the next show too.
I read what he wrote and i agreed with him (because it's true, they have around dozen or so roh guys) but i also knew when i saw you replied it was gonna be something shitty to him & i was not wrong. This board is filled with morons? You know what they call a guy who argues with morons??
It seem he only comes on here to say how right he is all the time or how everyone on here is morons for saying things he doesn't agree with
Or ya know facts being pointed out like sell out the garden and lose money and then draw 200 fans in Columbus. You'd think professionals would do better. I was wrong. Thank God for Tony Khan.
Captain Podcast
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:57 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:15 am

The other "talents" from ROH don't need to be shit on anymore than they already have. Matt Taven and his cult of weirdo fans, LOL. Maybe they'll run the garden and put their belt on him and then draw 200 people the next show too.
I read what he wrote and i agreed with him (because it's true, they have around dozen or so roh guys) but i also knew when i saw you replied it was gonna be something shitty to him & i was not wrong. This board is filled with morons? You know what they call a guy who argues with morons??
Not arguing with morons. Simply pointing out facts. Hunter was too coked out post All In to have a coherent conversation with Chuck & Trent, we want to talk about that? Maybe talk about how Joe Koff was too cocky and how ROH thought Taven should end the Garden show over Okada? Or do we talk about all the other underthought and underexecuted ideas from 2012-2022. There were bright spots but the stooges running the place couldn't figure out what ROH was, until they rode the Bullet Club bandwagon.
What does any of that have to do with fact Impact has a lot of recent ex-ROH guys????
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:54 pm
indyfan wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:58 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:17 am

Let me know what's happening in my life outside of the rare posting on this mostly moron filled message board, that makes me unhappy.
Deep down inside...you already know.

If its such a moron board as you put it...why are you still here?

Also...Taven is more over than Rhett and Hagadorn combined
I'm here because I like a couple people here. Unfortunately the SBG Short Brains occupy space as well. Like the republican party of pro wrestling. Sickos.
Yes thats exactly what it is, isnt it. people you dont agree with are republicans or like them.

Do you even listen to yourself.

SBG short brains. lol what the fuck kind of insult is that?. lol Short brains .

Oh now youre on Tony Kahns ballsack?

Nothing says ROH like ending a title reign in the opening match in 10 minutes.

Everyone here knows you have a hardon for attacking Chrisvegas no matter what he writes. You attack his opinions and use of the English language. Anyone with basic problem solving skills could easily decipher what hes trying to say but yet you like to attack him for it. So tolerant of you. In the end, you add nothing here.
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

Poor Claudio.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

tv deal coming ?
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

Tony Kahn is the greatest. Putting the belt on Jericho..Reminds me of the glory days
AnHonorableMention

Shanahan wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:40 pm

Not arguing with morons. Simply pointing out facts. Hunter was too coked out post All In to have a coherent conversation with Chuck & Trent, we want to talk about that? Maybe talk about how Joe Koff was too cocky and how ROH thought Taven should end the Garden show over Okada? Or do we talk about all the other underthought and underexecuted ideas from 2012-2022. There were bright spots but the stooges running the place couldn't figure out what ROH was, until they rode the Bullet Club bandwagon.
What does any of that have to do with fact Impact has a lot of recent ex-ROH guys????

A lot. The year plus beyond The Elite doing right by themselves when Joe Koff wouldn't get rid of Hunter and his drugged out brain was the right move and those who earned it went onward. AEW has missed on a couple key names but the guys that went to TNA, exist in the weird cult bubble where Taven's weirdo fans live.
Captain Podcast
AnHonorableMention

indyfan wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:09 am
indyfan wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:58 pm

Deep down inside...you already know.

If its such a moron board as you put it...why are you still here?

Also...Taven is more over than Rhett and Hagadorn combined
I'm here because I like a couple people here. Unfortunately the SBG Short Brains occupy space as well. Like the republican party of pro wrestling. Sickos.
Yes thats exactly what it is, isnt it. people you dont agree with are republicans or like them.

Everyone here knows you have a hardon for attacking Chrisvegas no matter what he writes. You attack his opinions and use of the English language. Anyone with basic problem solving skills could easily decipher what hes trying to say but yet you like to attack him for it. So tolerant of you. In the end, you add nothing here.
Love the story of every defense of the sinclair time line. Good stuff, short on brain power. I think TK is great, he's not perfect but he cares about ROH far more than any of the empty brained corporate knuckledraggers that didn't get invited to AEW's ROH. If Chris, wants to type like a child, fine, I can decipher. But if he's going to get excited about fucking Delirious getting the book in 2022 he deserves the backlash.
Captain Podcast
AnHonorableMention

monster mafia wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:27 pm tv deal coming ?
A lot closer than further at this point.
Captain Podcast
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:37 pm

Love the story of every defense of the sinclair time line. Good stuff, short on brain power. I think TK is great, he's not perfect but he cares about ROH far more than any of the empty brained corporate knuckledraggers that didn't get invited to AEW's ROH. If Chris, wants to type like a child, fine, I can decipher. But if he's going to get excited about fucking Delirious getting the book in 2022 he deserves the backlash.
I wasn't getting excited all I was doing was saying he might join impact creative team
Zhuge1

Post by Zhuge1 »

So, did Gresham ever get his release from AEW? I was just reminded of him now that we have a new world champ.
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:34 pm

A lot. The year plus beyond The Elite doing right by themselves when Joe Koff wouldn't get rid of Hunter and his drugged out brain was the right move and those who earned it went onward. AEW has missed on a couple key names but the guys that went to TNA, exist in the weird cult bubble where Taven's weirdo fans live.
85% of Taven's fans are women, including my wife, why do you hate women???
AnHonorableMention

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:39 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:37 pm

I wasn't getting excited all I was doing was saying he might join impact creative team

Considering that story isn't accurate and you made it up, there's even more reason to be annoyed. I might have a blue shirt on, but I also might not. It is possible because I own many blue shirts, but they may be in the laundry or in my closet, or even in a hamper.
Captain Podcast
AnHonorableMention

Shanahan wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:00 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:34 pm

85% of Taven's fans are women, including my wife, why do you hate women???
I don't even think this is worthy of a response because it is as big a reach as you've made. Dude sucks in the ring, and owes his career to Mike Bennett. Maybe he'd be in WWE if he didn't steal tanning lotion or in all liklihood if Mike and Maria were still at WWE where they earned their spots, Taven would be in NEW for the rest of his life as the goof who back flipped on to George Steele.
Captain Podcast
KL_

Post by KL_ »

Yeah, I saw some comments that ROH World title result leads to Jericho vs. Claudio as the first major story in a weekly ROH tv show 🤔
tigermask7.0

Post by tigermask7.0 »

Wondering if Claudio vs. Jericho rematch will be the main event for Final Battle? Especially since there will be 8+ weeks to build it up. Claudio can battle his way thru Jericho's crew to get to the rematch.

P.S. thought Claudio vs. Jericho I would be at Battle of The Belts IV. AEW Grand Slam definitely will have a bigger TV audience (on a Wednesday) than AEW Battle IV (on a Saturday). So that's good news in terms of building Up ROH.
It's not easy being the Greatest 7th generation wrestler Of All Time!
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

Even Cary Silkin thinks Tonys dropping the ball with ROH. Cary says he should be bringing in guys like Dalton and Taven instead of using his top guys in AEW.

no mention of Rhett Titus or Shane Hagadorn
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:28 pm If you want to watch some roh then impact for you because impact became roh they have brought in talents like delirious max the impaler joe hendry among the other roh talent impact already had
Add Bobby Fish to the list.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

kovs27 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:43 pm
Chrisvegas27 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:28 pm If you want to watch some roh then impact for you because impact became roh they have brought in talents like delirious max the impaler joe hendry among the other roh talent impact already had
Add Bobby Fish to the list.
It's not even impact anymore because it's all roh talent in the ring and roh personnel writing the show which is funny because impact fans couldn't stand roh product
AnHonorableMention

indyfan wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:21 am Even Cary Silkin thinks Tonys dropping the ball with ROH. Cary says he should be bringing in guys like Dalton and Taven instead of using his top guys in AEW.

no mention of Rhett Titus or Shane Hagadorn
Oh yeah totally, you aren't even good at trolling.
Captain Podcast