Random ROH Thoughts Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
NewROHFan2020

Re: Random ROH Thoughts Thread

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:53 pm
NewROHFan2020 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:29 pm Why do we need to have every company and every person mention this damn thing? Nobody watches ROH for their stance on any political issue. We come to ROH for wrestling, like we go to CNN, FoxNews, and MSNBC for news. Would their followers want a stance on a random death of a pro wrestler?

“MSNBC dedicates tonight’s program to Silver King”

Nobody wants politics 24/7 and it doesn’t mean a thing if everyone is doing it.

If you think the murder of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and every one else is not important enough to be given proper respects than you’re no better than the racist photo op mark with the orange skin. It means everything if everyone is doing it because we’re all outraged by police brutality and being put into a police state because the idiot in the White House is trying to start a civil war. Fuck!
I think they are important because of recent events, but I don’t think EVERY company and EVERY person NEEDS to chime in. ROH doesn’t mention when random cops, military, and regular people die. Those two people were just regular people. Their names are only known because of the situation.

I don’t want politics and news in my wrestling or real sports. Once everyone does it, you get criticized anyway for not being first. I haven’t seen Shane Taylor or Kenny King badmouth ROH’s handling of the situation. So if they’re okay with it, then so am I. We don’t need politics stuffed down our throat 24/7.
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

Most corporations don't care, they just put up the black square or the hashtags so they aren't targeted. It's as simple as that.
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

kovs27 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:51 am
NewROHFan2020 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:29 pm Why do we need to have every company and every person mention this damn thing? Nobody watches ROH for their stance on any political issue. We come to ROH for wrestling, like we go to CNN, FoxNews, and MSNBC for news. Would their followers want a stance on a random death of a pro wrestler?

If you think the murder of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and every one else is not important enough to be given proper respects than you’re no better than the racist photo op mark with the orange skin. It means everything if everyone is doing it because we’re all outraged by police brutality and being put into a police state because the idiot in the White House is trying to start a civil war. Fuck!
Instead of putting out a statement I'd rather see ROH do something tangible. Just as an example I'd prefer seeing ROH donate money and time to underprivileged youths in the Baltimore area that are in the African American community. While putting out a statement of solidarity is nice, what does it really do? Especially given who owns ROH I think actions would speak far louder than words.
Actually, this ALL OF THIS. As someone who has attended protests recently and socializes with some of our community leaders, this is the next step. First you send your regards and condolences and then you do something. I've seen AEW release social media statements, donate money, and I've seen statements from Impact and WWE(which is ironic), absolutely nothing from ROH is pathetic.
Captain Podcast
AnHonorableMention

NewROHFan2020 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:14 am

I think they are important because of recent events, but I don’t think EVERY company and EVERY person NEEDS to chime in. ROH doesn’t mention when random cops, military, and regular people die. Those two people were just regular people. Their names are only known because of the situation.

I don’t want politics and news in my wrestling or real sports. Once everyone does it, you get criticized anyway for not being first. I haven’t seen Shane Taylor or Kenny King badmouth ROH’s handling of the situation. So if they’re okay with it, then so am I. We don’t need politics stuffed down our throat 24/7.
This is not a political issue. This is a societal and equality based issue that is beyond overdue to be fixed. Everyone must unite and do their part. Shane and Kenny have been very vocal on social media, both facebook and twitter. Don't use the word we either because it seems like you're the only one against doing right by those wronged for an extremely long period of time.
Captain Podcast
AnHonorableMention

BurningHammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:05 am
I also think for some people it’s better to stay quiet and I think ROH/Sinclair are in that boat. Everyone knows there ties to Trump and I think it would come off very disingenuous for ROH to hold a loft this sign for progressive changed. It would just look like a look at me moment. Did you see the reaction WWE got, it wasn’t pretty, as everyone knew what was going on and how hollow those words were.

What the talent are doing and the words they are sharing means more than anything ROH will do right now as for many they live it, have experienced it and have more power in these moments than ROH does.

Also the irony for these wrestling groups to say black lives matter and then putting on shows during a pandemic using numerous black talent that are part of a group that is proving to be a high risk is hilarious.
Isn't it sad that staying quiet to stay under the radar is safer than saying and then doing something? My god. WWE's reaction was embarrassing but they have taken additional measures today that I feel are at minimal progress(24/7 mental health counseling for all employees, diversity e-mail). It's at least something vs. Silence. If you're neutral in all of this you're the enemy.

Remember back to the Travon Martin murder, Rhett & Kenny wore white hoodies. Important historical moment.

While yes, the African American community is higher risk due to lack of efficient medical treatment, AEW was testing everyone. As someone who has been tested, out of pocket expense is not cheap. It's also incredibly painful and quite frankly disorienting. They went out and wrestled after. Kudos to them.
Captain Podcast
NewROHFan2020

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:04 pm

This is not a political issue. This is a societal and equality based issue that is beyond overdue to be fixed. Everyone must unite and do their part. Shane and Kenny have been very vocal on social media, both facebook and twitter. Don't use the word we either because it seems like you're the only one against doing right by those wronged for an extremely long period of time.
I’m not against it. Just saying that if ST and KK aren’t criticizing ROH for it, then who cares?
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:19 pm
BurningHammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:05 am
I also think for some people it’s better to stay quiet and I think ROH/Sinclair are in that boat. Everyone knows there ties to Trump and I think it would come off very disingenuous for ROH to hold a loft this sign for progressive changed. It would just look like a look at me moment. Did you see the reaction WWE got, it wasn’t pretty, as everyone knew what was going on and how hollow those words were.

What the talent are doing and the words they are sharing means more than anything ROH will do right now as for many they live it, have experienced it and have more power in these moments than ROH does.

Also the irony for these wrestling groups to say black lives matter and then putting on shows during a pandemic using numerous black talent that are part of a group that is proving to be a high risk is hilarious.
Isn't it sad that staying quiet to stay under the radar is safer than saying and then doing something? My god. WWE's reaction was embarrassing but they have taken additional measures today that I feel are at minimal progress(24/7 mental health counseling for all employees, diversity e-mail). It's at least something vs. Silence. If you're neutral in all of this you're the enemy.

Remember back to the Travon Martin murder, Rhett & Kenny wore white hoodies. Important historical moment.

While yes, the African American community is higher risk due to lack of efficient medical treatment, AEW was testing everyone. As someone who has been tested, out of pocket expense is not cheap. It's also incredibly painful and quite frankly disorienting. They went out and wrestled after. Kudos to them.
So because ROH doesn’t promote their stance, their steps they have taken in these times we should judge them. If you truly believe all of this isn’t just media play then you are kidding yourself, take Jericho the guy has completely missed the point countless times but because he donates money suddenly he isn’t accountable anymore and he just gets a by.

Your mentioning two wrestlers making a statement, has ROH stopped any of their wrestlers from making their feelings and voices heard online or through their television etc. If anything I’ve seen an increase in their individual political stances, being heard, as long as they have that freedom and everyone feels safe appreciated while being having fully fair pay, screen time, a voice in and out of the locker room and all that goes with being a valued employe they are doing more than most wrestling companied have ever done if that’s the case. We are in a time that honestly a black wrestlers voice should be as strong as it ever has and if any of felt like ROH was on the wrong side of this don’t you think we would have heard considering who they are, Shane Taylor is one of the strongest voices I’ve heard on this matter but yet he seems happy with the company. Shouting it from the roof tops, throwing tweets out sending out media bytes plays really well now and people lap it up without much depth of research etc.

They are looking at genetics as important factor in why the some are more affected by COVID, it’s not just testing. Good on them for testing, when are having to work through a pandemic that’s the least they can do. It still sounds like the insanity of the fact that a non essential worker is being held to work in a health crisis isn’t being seen as completely nuts as it is.
Last edited by BurningHammer on Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnHonorableMention

NewROHFan2020 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:39 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:04 pm

I’m not against it. Just saying that if ST and KK aren’t criticizing ROH for it, then who cares?
I care, and they have their own platform to speak from. This is a time for everyone to come together and unite against the enemy, racists.
Captain Podcast
AnHonorableMention

BurningHammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:51 pm
So because ROH doesn’t promote their stance, their steps they have taken in these times we should judge them. If you truly believe all of this isn’t just media play then you are kidding yourself, take Jericho the guy has completely missed the point countless times but because he donates money suddenly he isn’t accountable anymore and he just gets a by.

Your mentioning two wrestlers making statement has ROH stopped any of their wrestlers from making their feelings and voices heard. If anything I’ve seen an increase in their political stances being heard, as long as they have that freedom and everyone feels safe appreciated while being fully fair in pay, time etc as employees they are doing more than most wrestling company ever has done if that’s the case. We are in a time that honestly a black wrestlers voice is as strong as ever and if any of felt like ROH was on the wrong side of this don’t you think we would have heard considering who they are, Shane Taylor is one of the strongest voices I’ve heard on this but yet he seems happy with the company. Shouting it from the roof tops, throwing tweets out sending out media bytes plays really well now and people lap it up without any real truth of the matter.

They are looking at genetics as important factor in why the some are more affected by COVID, it’s not just testing. Good on them for testing when they pushing them to work through a pandemic that’s the least they can do. It still sounds like the insanity of the fact that a non essential worker is being held to work in a health crisis.
Chris has been vocal on both his podcast and social media about Black Lives Matter, once he was explained the actual meaning behind the phrase. He's doing something by donating which means his money is given to an organization that is using it for positive actions.

Ask yourself this, would you critique your boss if he did something you disagreed with? Or would he just use his own platform which has far more respect and credibility to share his experiences. You said it, ROH saying/doing something would be insincere. That's why Shane, Kenny, and others are speaking for themselves.

I think the line between the known and unknown is so vast. Florida is the wild wild west. They are a state of embarrassment and lack of accountability. I know the precautions and experts AEW has taken, and used to find the best approach. I trust their judgement. I think the moment something became a problem, it would be shut down. Not so sure about WWE. Also working for AEW is optional, so if people didn't feel comfortable like Big Swole(pre-existing condition) or Adam Page(not comfortable working), it's not the end of the world.
Captain Podcast
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:01 pm
BurningHammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:51 pm

Your mentioning two wrestlers making statement has ROH stopped any of their wrestlers from making their feelings and voices heard. If anything I’ve seen an increase in their political stances being heard, as long as they have that freedom and everyone feels safe appreciated while being fully fair in pay, time etc as employees they are doing more than most wrestling company ever has done if that’s the case. We are in a time that honestly a black wrestlers voice is as strong as ever and if any of felt like ROH was on the wrong side of this don’t you think we would have heard considering who they are, Shane Taylor is one of the strongest voices I’ve heard on this but yet he seems happy with the company. Shouting it from the roof tops, throwing tweets out sending out media bytes plays really well now and people lap it up without any real truth of the matter.

They are looking at genetics as important factor in why the some are more affected by COVID, it’s not just testing. Good on them for testing when they pushing them to work through a pandemic that’s the least they can do. It still sounds like the insanity of the fact that a non essential worker is being held to work in a health crisis.
Chris has been vocal on both his podcast and social media about Black Lives Matter, once he was explained the actual meaning behind the phrase. He's doing something by donating which means his money is given to an organization that is using it for positive actions.

Ask yourself this, would you critique your boss if he did something you disagreed with? Or would he just use his own platform which has far more respect and credibility to share his experiences. You said it, ROH saying/doing something would be insincere. That's why Shane, Kenny, and others are speaking for themselves.

I think the line between the known and unknown is so vast. Florida is the wild wild west. They are a state of embarrassment and lack of accountability. I know the precautions and experts AEW has taken, and used to find the best approach. I trust their judgement. I think the moment something became a problem, it would be shut down. Not so sure about WWE. Also working for AEW is optional, so if people didn't feel comfortable like Big Swole(pre-existing condition) or Adam Page(not comfortable working), it's not the end of the world.
So wait he’s been vocal about something that in the end he didn’t understand and the only way he made up for it was through throwing money at it. I’m sure many who have lived through this might not actually want his money.

If my boss was in the wrong and I felt strongly enough yes. Ask my former bosses and lecturers, quite honestly I could have been kicked out for eviscerating people in their opinions, methods and stances that have come up. I’ve also had to sacrifice a lot of money and my lifestyle is totally different because of my general attitude towards who I work for. Right now there shouldn’t be a wrestler in fear of their job in ROH, the backlash would so extreme I doubt I could fathom it. I would hope internally there are personal and group discussions with everyone in ROH about this and everyone is behind the cause who whatever fashion. Wether we know about it or not isn’t important, the only important thing that matters in this situation is that the men and women in ROH that have been affected by long lasting and crippling racism in the country feel they have the power behind them for them to succeed, thrive and be happy in every part of their life.
AnHonorableMention

BurningHammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:46 pm So wait he’s been vocal about something that in the end he didn’t understand and the only way he made up for it was through throwing money at it. I’m sure many who have lived through this might not actually want his money.
To be fair the George Floyd funeral fund and Breonna Taylor tragedies did not exist when Jericho's commentary on Covid and other social issues occurred. He sat under TK's learning tree and along with a few others has been able to see a new view. The power of communication and understanding is very important. Any money helps, it's why people cash the stimulus check.
BurningHammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:46 pm If my boss was in the wrong and I felt strongly enough yes. Ask my former bosses and lecturers, quite honestly I could have been kicked out for eviscerating people in their opinions, methods and stances that have come up. I’ve also had to sacrifice a lot of money and my lifestyle is totally different because of my general attitude towards who I work for. Right now there shouldn’t be a wrestler in fear of their job in ROH, the backlash would so extreme I doubt I could fathom it. I would hope internally there are personal and group discussions with everyone in ROH about this and everyone is behind the cause who whatever fashion. Wether we know about it or not isn’t important, the only important thing that matters in this situation is that the men and women in ROH that have been affected by long lasting and crippling racism in the country feel they have the power behind them for them to succeed, thrive and be happy in every part of their life.
I am in the same position as you are as far as being unwilling to compromise my morals for money. Unfortunately for many people now is not a time to be picking and choosing who you accept money from. Just because you don't fathom it, doesn't mean it's not possible. You cannot walk a mile in another person's shoes. I do know of a particular talent being spoken to in regard to publicly degrading Faux News back in 2019 that is no longer employed by ROH. I think during this global pandemic there are more people on edge, and being on edge can lead to fear, which leads to reaction and action. Whether the company social media policy covers these issues or not, I am not sure.
Captain Podcast
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:16 pm
BurningHammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:46 pm So wait he’s been vocal about something that in the end he didn’t understand and the only way he made up for it was through throwing money at it. I’m sure many who have lived through this might not actually want his money.
To be fair the George Floyd funeral fund and Breonna Taylor tragedies did not exist when Jericho's commentary on Covid and other social issues occurred. He sat under TK's learning tree and along with a few others has been able to see a new view. The power of communication and understanding is very important. Any money helps, it's why people cash the stimulus check.
BurningHammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:46 pm If my boss was in the wrong and I felt strongly enough yes. Ask my former bosses and lecturers, quite honestly I could have been kicked out for eviscerating people in their opinions, methods and stances that have come up. I’ve also had to sacrifice a lot of money and my lifestyle is totally different because of my general attitude towards who I work for. Right now there shouldn’t be a wrestler in fear of their job in ROH, the backlash would so extreme I doubt I could fathom it. I would hope internally there are personal and group discussions with everyone in ROH about this and everyone is behind the cause who whatever fashion. Wether we know about it or not isn’t important, the only important thing that matters in this situation is that the men and women in ROH that have been affected by long lasting and crippling racism in the country feel they have the power behind them for them to succeed, thrive and be happy in every part of their life.
I am in the same position as you are as far as being unwilling to compromise my morals for money. Unfortunately for many people now is not a time to be picking and choosing who you accept money from. Just because you don't fathom it, doesn't mean it's not possible. You cannot walk a mile in another person's shoes. I do know of a particular talent being spoken to in regard to publicly degrading Faux News back in 2019 that is no longer employed by ROH. I think during this global pandemic there are more people on edge, and being on edge can lead to fear, which leads to reaction and action. Whether the company social media policy covers these issues or not, I am not sure.
I’m certainly saying it’s not possible, I just can’t believe that the wrestlers are in fear of the likes of Koff/Gregg and are being subjected to some form of conservative racism. There are too many good people in that company too surely allow it to happen. King, Williams, Lethal, Gresham, Brody, Lethal, Marty, Taylor to just to name a few have stood up strongly to this and if they are in anyway complicit in letting talent of any race, sexual preference to be marginalised, discriminated against I would incredibly disappointed in all of them.

This isn’t the WWE where you have to jump I don’t know how many hurdles to even have a voice and then get a racist to make a sycophantic speech.
AnHonorableMention

BurningHammer wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:55 am
I’m certainly saying it’s not possible, I just can’t believe that the wrestlers are in fear of the likes of Koff/Gregg and are being subjected to some form of conservative racism. There are too many good people in that company too surely allow it to happen. King, Williams, Lethal, Gresham, Brody, Lethal, Marty, Taylor to just to name a few have stood up strongly to this and if they are in anyway complicit in letting talent of any race, sexual preference to be marginalised, discriminated against I would incredibly disappointed in all of them.

This isn’t the WWE where you have to jump I don’t know how many hurdles to even have a voice and then get a racist to make a sycophantic speech.
ROH did send out a statement today including the celebration of pride month and in memory of George Floyd. No mention of Black Lives Matter. The mere fact they released a statement is great, but it is not the end. They must now act on the statement.

I do believe there will always be a hierarchy to get to Joe Koff. That's part of the reason Delirious has stayed in power so long.
Captain Podcast
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:00 pm
BurningHammer wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:55 am

ROH did send out a statement today including the celebration of pride month and in memory of George Floyd. No mention of Black Lives Matter. The mere fact they released a statement is great, but it is not the end. They must now act on the statement.

I do believe there will always be a hierarchy to get to Joe Koff. That's part of the reason Delirious has stayed in power so long.
Yeah very much agreed man, the only thing that matters is that they own that statement and make sure everyone throughout the company as a whole represents everything they are saying there. I say this for all companies you can tweet all you want, it’s your actions that really matter.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

It sucks that roh is sitting on the sidelines while aew and impact is still making moves
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:04 pm It sucks that roh is sitting on the sidelines while aew and impact is still making moves
They are also running live events putting lives at risks. I’ll take the whole roster being safe over signing EC3. Right now it should be about trying to tie down your core group then worry about new men and women when you are up and doing live events again.

It’s also not like ROH doesn’t have a good to very good roster already. If you want to really look for additions across the whole roster. You could Sign Bennett, Christian Casanova, Tony Deppen, Danhausen, (all were meant to or I could see very easily being in ROH). Then maybe one or two more young singles guys that have some buzz. ROH certainly needs a Rascals like team too engage the more youthful American audience. I would also think about 3 or 4 women to add to the new group and bingo you’ve probably got the most well rounded roster ROH has had in an age.

Just give ROH time on what how they planning things Marty seems to be on the ball and talking too a lot of people so I would just say let’s see what happens.
Montana

Post by Montana »

I've got mixed feelings on this... I can appreciate ROH putting the health of the roster first. You don't see many companies doing that.

With that being said... the roster has been at home for 2+ months , and most of the united states has resumed operations or planning to return like the NBA. WWE/AEW/Impact.... and now NJPW is a supposed to announce their return plan early next week. So i'm hopeful we get some more information soon.

I guess the concern for me, would be Impact may be sliding into that #3 slot, while ROH waits for things to cool down. ROH has done a good job with "at home" content... but we don't know exactly what their future plans are. Resigning a guy like Flip is great, so it's not like they are sitting on their hands. As a fan, are they thinking waiting until fans can attend shows?? Waiting for a Vaccine?? Waiting for case numbers to decrease in say Baltimore, Maryland? Completely against no fan shows?? It just would be nice to know what ROH is looking for to resume operations and the potential timetable. If it's next year, just say it up front, and work towards that. I know they have a lot of international talent, but they could do like 2 day tapings, and tape like 8-10 episodes of TV. Test all the wrestlers, and take proper precautions.

As far as Impact goes.... I'm not sure how smart it is for them to sign more folks now... BUT good for them, as they may not be able to get them if they wait. I will say, from a presentation standpoint, they are what ROH should strive to be. Their Website has way more modern, their TV is in fairly high quality, with 2 hours, and weekly storylines that lead to the PPV. Monthly specials for Impact Plus. I tried a trail for impact plus, seemed to work fine. ROH seems like it's the opposite, where as HC is required to successfully follow the product, and the TV is like an infomercial for HC. I really enjoy ROH... but i feel like i pay for a premium service, and the in ring action is great, it's just not convenient.

The other thing.... IF ROH intends on making a big push with the return... better TV situation / better HonorClub.... They really should be fixing their online infrastructure now. The website is close to archaic. I'm glad ROH is adding all the older content to HonorClub, but invest in the app and they'd probably get way more out of it. Maybe getting all the content on there is the first step... but they really should pay and upgrade the infrastructure. The ROH HC App should be on all devices... especially designed for like Roku/PS/xBOx/Apple/IoS/Andriod/ etc. Seems like a majority of fans watch on FITE.TV... which is a decent option, but shouldn't be the primary way to enjoy HonorClub.

I really do like the steps ROH has taken already this year.... I just hope they seriously invest more in the quality of presentation.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Montana wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:30 pm I've got mixed feelings on this... I can appreciate ROH putting the health of the roster first. You don't see many companies doing that.

With that being said... the roster has been at home for 2+ months , and most of the united states has resumed operations or planning to return like the NBA. WWE/AEW/Impact.... and now NJPW is a supposed to announce their return plan early next week. So i'm hopeful we get some more information soon.

I guess the concern for me, would be Impact may be sliding into that #3 slot, while ROH waits for things to cool down. ROH has done a good job with "at home" content... but we don't know exactly what their future plans are. Resigning a guy like Flip is great, so it's not like they are sitting on their hands. As a fan, are they thinking waiting until fans can attend shows?? Waiting for a Vaccine?? Waiting for case numbers to decrease in say Baltimore, Maryland? Completely against no fan shows?? It just would be nice to know what ROH is looking for to resume operations and the potential timetable. If it's next year, just say it up front, and work towards that. I know they have a lot of international talent, but they could do like 2 day tapings, and tape like 8-10 episodes of TV. Test all the wrestlers, and take proper precautions.

As far as Impact goes.... I'm not sure how smart it is for them to sign more folks now... BUT good for them, as they may not be able to get them if they wait. I will say, from a presentation standpoint, they are what ROH should strive to be. Their Website has way more modern, their TV is in fairly high quality, with 2 hours, and weekly storylines that lead to the PPV. Monthly specials for Impact Plus. I tried a trail for impact plus, seemed to work fine. ROH seems like it's the opposite, where as HC is required to successfully follow the product, and the TV is like an infomercial for HC. I really enjoy ROH... but i feel like i pay for a premium service, and the in ring action is great, it's just not convenient.

The other thing.... IF ROH intends on making a big push with the return... better TV situation / better HonorClub.... They really should be fixing their online infrastructure now. The website is close to archaic. I'm glad ROH is adding all the older content to HonorClub, but invest in the app and they'd probably get way more out of it. Maybe getting all the content on there is the first step... but they really should pay and upgrade the infrastructure. The ROH HC App should be on all devices... especially designed for like Roku/PS/xBOx/Apple/IoS/Andriod/ etc. Seems like a majority of fans watch on FITE.TV... which is a decent option, but shouldn't be the primary way to enjoy HonorClub.

I really do like the steps ROH has taken already this year.... I just hope they seriously invest more in the quality of presentation.
With ROH it’s always about time, you can’t rely on ROH too be immediate in its actions especially publicly. We aren’t going to know for a while, well until countries like Mexico, here in the UK and Australia relax restrictions on flights etc it’s not easy for them as a company to bring in every talent. I think they are thinking about returning in the near future as they are starting to pump up storylines again, which maybe a clue as to when ROH might tape again, go live again.

I can certainly agree the website needs to be looked at as whole especially presentation wise to have the graphic work they have for such a company is a disgrace (having worked in the design industry most of my adult life, the level is pretty basic)

Apart from WWE there aren’t many companies that have been able to keep house like ROH. Look at how Faye Jackson has just come out with her story, still with ROH things look like they will get worse before they get better. Thankfully it seems change is happening across the board and maybe in a year or two stories like Faye’s will be very much a thing of the past.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Njpw resuming shows and douglas williams said on roh day to day that he looking forward to winning the pure title and coming back to the states later this year so maybe the talent been told roh will resume shows in the fall
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:16 pm Njpw resuming shows and douglas williams said on roh day to day that he looking forward to winning the pure title and coming back to the states later this year so maybe the talent been told roh will resume shows in the fall
It could also mean that foreign talent won't be able to get into the country until the fall. There could still be shows without them prior to then.