Random ROH Thoughts Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Wrestlingisback

Re: Random ROH Thoughts Thread

Post by Wrestlingisback »

kovs27 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:40 am
Wrestlingisback wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:38 am Joey’s back. Not exactly a killer list. If ROH lost those guys and kept all their other FAs, I’d say they’re in better shape

https://twitter.com/JOEYnRetrograde/sta ... 55393?s=20
I would like Brody and Shane T to stay. I want to see where this Shane Taylor Promotions angle goes and Brody is too good to just let leave. They have barely scratched the surface with him as a single.
In Brody’s case, I would think the “conditional” line is probably related to his health, as in if he doesn’t show that it’s going to be a long-term issue, re-sign him.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

According to pco in a recent interview honorclub numbers are up and roh along with sinclair are coming up a plan to make Roh more competitive towards aew and wwe next year
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

Conditional with brody probably means if marty stays.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Just on Taylor he recently said you might not like where he is signing with, which would probably mean he is or could be re-signing with ROH. What I find funny about most of those guys on that list is that they were used in prominant roles on the shows following the date of that apparent conversation.

Another thing that I do find wierd is that Cabana has never had a contract with anyone since leaving WWE and as far as I and as far as I know that wasn't any different in ROH. It will be interesting to see what happens there as I've really felt Colt would be much better as a wrestler in ROH than on commentary. If they can tighten up and serious up a little more Caprice and Ian are a very good blend of talents.

Apart from Taylor, Colt and Williams everyone else is pretty replaceable and don't really add a huge amount in ring wise. Espeically Williams breaking up LifeBlood would be so silly after investing so much time, just develop them more and you can get over the bad begining.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Roh is showing a video this afternoon of kenny king trying to get Dragon Lee and rush to align with him
alexsmellzzz

Post by alexsmellzzz »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:03 am Roh is showing a video this afternoon of kenny king trying to get Dragon Lee and rush to align with him
Jesus. Lol.

Are we going to get a Kenny King world title run in 2020? I’m honestly interested in ROH’s Wrestlecrap-filled future. How low do we go in 2020?
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Why a world tittle run? Relax
Montana

Post by Montana »

Kenny King was barely booked on the biggest show on the year... think he title chances are slim to none to say the least.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

It's weird they start in Tampa and leave Florida to come back to Florida to got to Miami. Just an odd route.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

sderiis wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:32 pm [deleted spam]
What the fuck is this?
ICHIFUJI

Post by ICHIFUJI »

kovs27 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:10 pm It's weird they start in Tampa and leave Florida to come back to Florida to got to Miami. Just an odd route.
If they have Tampa show on WM weekend too, that is not strange schedule.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

I hope all this promotion in Baltimore leads to a good walk up ticket sales roh stars has been on the local news in Baltimore weekly for the last month plus they have Quinn and the Briscoes doing traffic this morning not including roh stars doing boys and girls club there or charity events along with radio appearances
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

ICHIFUJI wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:15 am
kovs27 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:10 pm It's weird they start in Tampa and leave Florida to come back to Florida to got to Miami. Just an odd route.
If they have Tampa show on WM weekend too, that is not strange schedule.
This is a January tour.
Reaper G

Post by Reaper G »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:33 pm
sderiis wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:32 pm [deleted spam]
What the fuck is this?
It's a processed meat by the Hormel company that became popular in Hawaii.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

And it rhymes with yam
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

I know there are a lot of problems with roh that needs to be fixed immediately but they do have a decent roster and it's nice to see them promote the heck out of final battle so if it makes me shilling because I want to see the positives along with the negative so be it
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

So it looks like Williams, The Boys, Shane Taylor and Colt Cabana are leaving; Bandido, Scurll and Rush are staying and Maff, Bateman, Flamita, Slex and probably Horus and Savoy are signing.

Great moves by ROH if you ask me.
Lynx

Post by Lynx »

I guess technically thats an upgrade, but that doesn't mean much if it doesn't result in better stories and match making.
classic-cabana
Donator
Donator

Post by classic-cabana »

ROH have had a very decent roster all year, its very hard to get excited about any changes when the problems still exist and don't look like leaving any time soon

Bully Ray
Delirious
Joe Koff
Office boy Greg