Random ROH Thoughts Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
AnHonorableMention

Re: Random ROH Thoughts Thread

Post by AnHonorableMention »

Wrestlingisback wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:35 am Things are happening

JOEY MERCURY GONE FROM RING OF HONOR
By Mike Johnson on 2019-10-31 15:17:00
Joey Mercury 's run with Ring of Honor ended this week, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Mercury had been overseeing the company's training dojo and was working as a Producer behind the scenes.

We are told that Mercury was removed from his positions this week. He is technically still with the company until the end of a non-compete period.

Mercury joined ROH in May 2018.
Drugs are bad. Yes men are bad. Bubba is a horrible human being. Nothing will change in the booking. Give up.
Captain Podcast
roacheyyy

Post by roacheyyy »

I'm shocked Bubba has never made an account on here
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Welll....damn ,you need to look at joey mercury twitter.

https://twitter.com/JOEYnRetrograde?
Last edited by monster mafia on Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

This thing going to get ugly
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

another good day for the roh office.

https://twitter.com/BJ_Whitmer/status/1 ... 1789340672
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

The best thing too happen is for all this shit too come out.

Wrestlers in ROH need to this weekend make sure there is change and us as fans need to as well. If this all becomes as big as news as possible this could be the best thing to happen.
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

So today is going to be a fun day. I'd say for those of you who are on Twitter and want to see ROH make changes, like and share this.
Wrestlingisback

Post by Wrestlingisback »

This isn’t changing anything. It’s no new revelation that Greg isn’t good at his job. People in ROH have been saying that since Cornette.
Reality is he’s the heir apparent to Koff. Delirious is entrenched and neither are going anywhere
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

The only way change doesn’t happen is we as fans just let it. This isn’t as simple as shitty booking, there are wrestlers physical well being affected by this guys ineptitude, I knew things could be bad but this is inane really.
Last edited by BurningHammer on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

mercury statements.

- Mercury accuses ROH of providing an unsafe working environment for talent, pointing out "No security, no medical staff, no women on creative, worst looking wrestling on or off TV."

- Claims Shane Taylor will not be re-signed on January 1, but Taylor had not been informed of this decision.

- Accuses Gilleland of not taking proper care of Jay Lethal after his arm was broken during the Honor United tour.

- Reveals why ROH's relationship with Alex Shelley has fallen apart.

- Calls Gilleland a "liability" who is "inexperienced and unqualified to generate revenue in his field." Also accuses Gilleland of taking advantage of Bandido.

- Calls out Gilleland and ROH for not implementing proper concussion protocol and accuses of Gilleland of allowing Kelly Klein to travel to South Africa to wrestle despite having a "brain injury."

- Recalls treating Flip Gordon's elbow dislocation with the help of Bandido and Brody King instead of ROH providing proper care.

- Shows proof that Gilleland accuses Mercury of being "high at shows" and responds by wondering why he wasn't given a drug test.

- Accuses guys from GVP and SBG of asking him for his prescribed medications.

- "Hypothetically," says the contracts of Taylor and Bandido expire on Jan. 1 while PJ Black's contract expires on Feb. 1.

- Recalls the "be a fan" incident with Bully Ray and criticizes ROH for not having security and putting Ray in that position.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/joey ... t-and-more
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

I’ve emailed Joe Koff my concerns and anger about all of this. If people ever want change tell the company, let SBG know, try and get in touch with senior management.

This shit just can’t go on any longer for the wrestlers sake, let alone anyone else’s.
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

BurningHammer wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:47 am I’ve emailed Joe Koff my concerns and anger about all of this. If people ever want change tell the company, let SBG know, try and get in touch with senior management.

This shit just can’t go on any longer for the wrestlers sake, let alone anyone else’s.
I've been telling friends to retweet Joey and tag Sinclair. @WeAreSinclair
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Just fire everybody.

I believe Joey when he says all these things about Greg.

I do not believe Joey when he says he's been sober. People who are sober don't get found passed out in their cars in hotel parking lots.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

kovs27 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:14 am
BurningHammer wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:47 am I’ve emailed Joe Koff my concerns and anger about all of this. If people ever want change tell the company, let SBG know, try and get in touch with senior management.

I've been telling friends to retweet Joey and tag Sinclair. @WeAreSinclair
Awesome Kavs, hopefully something comes of it, if all it really takes is a couple of sackings and to hire people who are competent at their job to help rebuild relationships and to help everyone at the back then it should just be done.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Of course Jim Cornette had to open his stupid fat mouth. Glad Aries put him in his place too.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

I think aew and mlw taking roh place
alexsmellzzz

Post by alexsmellzzz »

Company has sucked for a while now.

It’s kinda entertaining to watch all this stuff happen. Wish it didn’t affect some people’s lives. But some of the people at the top need to go. We’ll see if it happens. I doubt it.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

So WrestleMania weekend is a "no" for roh next year?