Random ROH Thoughts Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
BurningHammer

Re: Random ROH Thoughts Thread

Post by BurningHammer »

Impact have a much bigger social media platform, they have done for a long time, people forget the reach and the talent they had in that roster, to gain the twitter followers etc. They are also much better at drawing you in too look at the current product from a social media stand point. if they were sensible they could have been huge but ROH has continued to outdraw them everystep of the way and if ROH can actually look to modernising as a company ROH will reach that goal.
roacheyyy

Post by roacheyyy »

If Rhino isn't actually retired from in-ring competition, would people like to see him come in for a few shows next year to put over Cobb/Taven/King?
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

It's just annoying that impact fans want to find everyway to trash roh like the other day I said what happens if roh didn't have the new japan is a partner then you wouldn't use the excuse they are using new japan to stay relevant well after I said that they started attacking the type of talent roh hires and puts in the main event
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Don't waste your time with stupid fans hahaha
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

roacheyyy wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:54 am If Rhino isn't actually retired from in-ring competition, would people like to see him come in for a few shows next year to put over Cobb/Taven/King?
Maybe for Cobb, but that's it. We got the Rhyno farewell fun tour in 2012-2013.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

roacheyyy wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:54 am If Rhino isn't actually retired from in-ring competition, would people like to see him come in for a few shows next year to put over Cobb/Taven/King?
no
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

If Rhino can lose 20 pounds I'd bring him back in a heartbeat. One of the most underrated guys of all time in my book
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Wouldn't hurt if Rhino made the house shows. Though ROH is soon going to be filled with guys his weight/size.

Random Thought: shit, if losing the Elite gives certain remaining roster members more leverage, does this mean we get even more Bully Ray in 2019?
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

Wilson wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:58 am Wouldn't hurt if Rhino made the house shows. Though ROH is soon going to be filled with guys his weight/size.

Random Thought: shit, if losing the Elite gives certain remaining roster members more leverage, does this mean we get even more Bully Ray in 2019?
I would be shocked if we didn't get a Bully Ray world title match vs. Lethal at some point.
Big Red Machine

Wilson wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:58 am

"Even more" are the key words there. I don't remember if I've said this elsewhere or not, but I've come to the conclusion that Bully Ray is very effective in a segment that actually develops/moves forward his feud with Flip. It's any other place they book him where it's just "heel finish for the sake of heel" or repeating the same sh*t over and over that he hurts the shows.

But to answer your question: probably, yes.
Big Red Machine

kovs27 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:04 am
Wilson wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:58 am Wouldn't hurt if Rhino made the house shows. Though ROH is soon going to be filled with guys his weight/size.

I would be shocked if we didn't get a Bully Ray world title match vs. Lethal at some point.
I wouldn't hate this, so long as it is built up logically and doesn't waste a PPV spot.
thebrettclark

Post by thebrettclark »

I just threw up in my mouth at the thought of more Bully Ray in 2019.
christopherclinton55

Post by christopherclinton55 »

As a television main event I t would be great. The crowd pop when lethal was face to face with bully was great.
christopherclinton55

Post by christopherclinton55 »

I hope they add something like a Control center or update segment to show us top 10 contenders, promos, and hype videos to make the television product more interesting. Instead of face to face crowd promos all the time.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

christopherclinton55 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:18 pm I hope they add something like a Control center or update segment to show us top 10 contenders, promos, and hype videos to make the television product more interesting. Instead of face to face crowd promos all the time.
wow
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

christopherclinton55 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:15 pm

As a television main event I t would be great. The crowd pop when lethal was face to face with bully was great.
I think the match could main event could headline a live streaming show. I was in Philly when they went face to face and the crowd was super hot for it.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

I'm fine with Bully as long as he stays on the midcard.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

I like current Bubba way more than his face run with the drawn out retirement speeches every night. He's a good heel, always has been.
Big Red Machine

ROH needs to stop showing their announcers' booth on the show. It looks so low rent compared to everyone else around.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Pwinsider reported Roh has hired Kevin eck former wwe writer for a full time job with Roh