Random ROH Thoughts Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
jordidebaas

Re: Random ROH Thoughts Thread

Post by jordidebaas »

187_Joeism wrote:If Sydal is a bad promo they should protect him and not throwing under the bus making him do a promo when the announcers can do the work.
I'm at least 157% sure that if ROH would've made Sydal do a promo, and people would be arguing that they should've let the announcers tell this story because Sydal's promo was bad, you would've said what ROH did was good
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

^THIS^
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

Outside of the fact that I still think they should have done a backstage segment to cement this, the bigger issue is that they mentionned this random tidbit FIVE MONTHS after the best of five series.

The worst part about this is that they're actually telling the story if you take a closer look. They won their first match against the Bucks in December 2014, then lost every regular tag match (not counting 6/8-man tags), did the best of five, and they're on a 3-match winning streak since then.
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

jordidebaas wrote:
187_Joeism wrote:If Sydal is a bad promo they should protect him and not throwing under the bus making him do a promo when the announcers can do the work.
I'm at least 157% sure that if ROH would've made Sydal do a promo, and people would be arguing that they should've let the announcers tell this story because Sydal's promo was bad, you would've said what ROH did was good
And you would find something to complain about :lol:
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

A Matt Sydal promo is automatically the worst thing in ANY TV wrestling show segment.
Mike Adamle

Post by Mike Adamle »

Just read that WWE is interested in Rhett Titus again. Dunno what they see in this guy.
BlackLesnar wrote:Seriously though, I completely agree with Mike.
Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
Mike Adamle wrote:Should've named this show "Masters of the Roll Up"
This is the best post ever by Adamle. I laughed my ass off at this.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

Mike Adamle wrote:Just read that WWE is interested in Rhett Titus again. Dunno what they see in this guy.
They're interested again because his second run with ANX has been so unbelievably great.
Oh wait...
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

Eh, Titus might be moldable into something good personality wise.

Is he an Aries friends? Maybe Austin is putting in a good word.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Mike Adamle wrote:Just read that WWE is interested in Rhett Titus again. Dunno what they see in this guy.

just to fuck with roh..nobody is gonna cry if he leaves but...
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

monster mafia wrote:

They could go after a lot more important talent if they wanted to fuck with ROH. Maybe you're right but it's not like Titus leaving will be catastrophic to the company.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

Brutha, brutha, brutha. You do not understand what it means to have shoulders like boulders, and thighs that metastasize. Or whatever it is that thighs do. But Titus is talent, that has no bounds. Which is why he should be... WWE bound.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

They must like his incredibly moronic strut to the ring.
trufreedom

Post by trufreedom »

If Rhett Titus got signed by WWE, in that crazy alternate universe, if you could put the tag titles on ANX than somehow make it look like Titus "Kenny King'd" ROH for WWE, you would have a team with nuclear heat when Titus inevitably ended back up on the indies.
Fidel Costco

Post by Fidel Costco »

Chris Sabin takes his last name from Sabin in FFVI. Why doesn't he have a move called "Doom Train" or "Meteor Strike?"
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

monster mafia wrote:

If they're going to fuck with ROH, signing Rhett Titus is the 3rd worst move they could make, just behind signing Jay Diesel and signing Cheeseburger
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Is it just me, or did ROH actually add a decent amount of shows to the VOD section recently? It seems like there are more shows under 2003, 2005 (3 of the 5 match in the Danielson/Homicide series are on there), and other years compared to when I last checked (which was awhile ago).
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

DBSommer wrote:
Brutha, brutha, brutha. You do not understand what it means to have shoulders like boulders, and thighs that metastasize. Or whatever it is that thighs do. But Titus is talent, that has no bounds. Which is why he should be... WWE bound.
You were looking for "mesmerize".
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
FanSinceHDNet

Post by FanSinceHDNet »

jordidebaas wrote:
monster mafia wrote:

If they're going to fuck with ROH, signing Rhett Titus is the 3rd worst move they could make, just behind signing Jay Diesel and signing Cheeseburger
I don't know: Tim Hughes, Paul Turner, P Dawg, and the JV commentators say "Hello!"
Last edited by FanSinceHDNet on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

Cheeseburger would be super over in NXT.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

JTCole wrote:Cheeseburger would be super over in NXT.
Cheeseburger vs. Samoa Joe for TakeOver: Orlando.
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.