Possible Re-Release of dvds!

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

Possible Re-Release of dvds!

Post by OnlyTheStrongSurvive »

Emailed ROH about the El Generico DVD and if it would be re-released. And got this response:

Thanks for the inquiry.

We do plan on eventually re releasing ALL of our classic titles.

More then likely, they will be added to the VOD section of ROHWrestling.com before the physical DVD is re produced.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Larry L. Mercer
Ring of Honor Wrestling
2000 West 41st Street • Baltimore, MD 21211
410-662-1449 • fax 410-662-1450
llmercer@sbgtv.com

Glad this is happening! Maybe when Generico makes it onto the main roster they might do it!

Also noticed that the Danielson vs Mcguinness Collection is back in stock!
JigsawVs.Jason

Re: Possible Re-Release of dvds!

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

If ALL classic titles indicates the classic shows from 2004-2008 then I'm excited, if classic title refers to redundant Best ofs, I'm not interested in the slightest.
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
TMCWDOProject

Post by TMCWDOProject »

I'm selling a brand new sealed copy of Danielson vs McGuinness which I purchased two years ago and never touched. If you're interested message me.
Keith_from_MN

Post by Keith_from_MN »

JigsawVs.Jason wrote:If ALL classic titles indicates the classic shows from 2004-2008 then I'm excited, if classic title refers to redundant Best ofs, I'm not interested in the slightest.
Agreed. I can see waiting a few years to put up shows still on dvd but I never understood why more out-of-print stuff wasn't included. The only show for 2006 is Tag Wars for crying out loud.
chaos X effect

Post by chaos X effect »

I hope that this includes shows being re-released on DVD, as well.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

I would definitely buy up a bunch of DVDs for some of those classic shows, title changes, matches, etc. I probably wouldn't bite on the VOD or comps though.
If they were to re-release old shows they would probably have to cut or over-dub all the entrances though, which would suck.