Tommaso Ciampa

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Marketh.

Re: Tommaso Ciampa

Post by Marketh. »

AssShooter wrote:Tommaso Ciampa (and TaDarius Thomas, Alex Koslov, R.D. Evans, Jimmy Jacobs) has been removed from the official roster.
Way to go, ROH. For fuck's sake...
Last Real Man Hype
LJimmy

Post by LJimmy »

AssShooter wrote:Tommaso Ciampa (and TaDarius Thomas, Alex Koslov, R.D. Evans, Jimmy Jacobs) has been removed from the official roster.
Yet, "WWE bound" Samoa Joe, who supposedly finished with ROH last week, still remains on the site.
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

Marketh. wrote:Way to go, ROH. For fuck's sake...
To be fair, he doesn't seem to be doing anything at all lately so maybe he's taking a break or something.
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Tommaso Ciampa has been fired from Ring of Honor for brutally attacking ROH Senior official Todd Sinclair this past Saturday night in San Antonio, Texas.

Ciampa had previously been indefinitely suspended for attacking the ROH ring crew and Ring Announcer Bobby Cruise last August. After negotiations with ROH Matchmaker Nigel McGuinness, Ciampa was given a second chance this past November to prove he was reformed. McGuinness informed him that he would be allowed back into Ring of Honor with the understanding that there would be a zero tolerance for any contact with ROH officials or employees.

Ciampa appeared to have his temper under control and had even recently earned a shot at the ROH World Championship on our 13th Anniversary Pay Per View just last month. This past Saturday night Ciampa once again attacked an official which left Nigel with no other alternative but to fire him.

We at Ring of Honor refuse to condone such actions and will work to our utmost capabilities to ensure the safety of our superstars, officials and staff. ROH executives are currently reviewing the footage to determine whether Ciampa's actions can air on Ring of Honor Television. Please stay turned towww.rohwrestling.com for the latest update and announcements regarding this reprehensible situation.
Sardonic Artery

Post by Sardonic Artery »

Not RD Evans? Noooo! Was looking forward to a best of 17 series with Moose.
I am cosmetically pleasing.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

Marketh. wrote:
Way to go, ROH. For fuck's sake...
Loved him as a heel manager, but I don't need to see him ever wrestle again. I found the New Streak angle pretty terrible.

Stokely Hathaway can also go away ASAP.
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

LJimmy wrote:
Yet, "WWE bound" Samoa Joe, who supposedly finished with ROH last week, still remains on the site.
If Joe is leaving he'll want to keep it a surprise, plus he's probably still negotiating.
LJimmy

Post by LJimmy »

monster mafia wrote:Image

Tommaso Ciampa has been fired from Ring of Honor for brutally attacking ROH Senior official Todd Sinclair this past Saturday night in San Antonio, Texas.

Ciampa had previously been indefinitely suspended for attacking the ROH ring crew and Ring Announcer Bobby Cruise last August. After negotiations with ROH Matchmaker Nigel McGuinness, Ciampa was given a second chance this past November to prove he was reformed. McGuinness informed him that he would be allowed back into Ring of Honor with the understanding that there would be a zero tolerance for any contact with ROH officials or employees.

Ciampa appeared to have his temper under control and had even recently earned a shot at the ROH World Championship on our 13th Anniversary Pay Per View just last month. This past Saturday night Ciampa once again attacked an official which left Nigel with no other alternative but to fire him.

We at Ring of Honor refuse to condone such actions and will work to our utmost capabilities to ensure the safety of our superstars, officials and staff. ROH executives are currently reviewing the footage to determine whether Ciampa's actions can air on Ring of Honor Television. Please stay turned towww.rohwrestling.com for the latest update and announcements regarding this reprehensible situation.
This is so awesome.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Thelone wrote:
Marketh. wrote:Way to go, ROH. For fuck's sake...
To be fair, he doesn't seem to be doing anything at all lately so maybe he's taking a break or something.
I heard a rumor he even retired.
Lazyking

Post by Lazyking »

this ciampa thing better not be an angle. I really like the dude but ROH does this type of stuff way too much.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

I think it was a kayfabe way of explaining his leaving the company.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

The number of Ciampa dream matches we've been denied is ridiculous.

vs. Samoa Joe
vs. AJ Styles
vs. Kevin Steen (I'm not counting the Steenservice we ended up with)
vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
vs. Jay Briscoe (in ROH, if you consider that a dream match)
vs. ACH
Last Real Man Hype
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

He had a world title match vs Briscoe on one of the ROH/Preston City shows.

Calling ACH/Ciampa a "dream match" is quite a stretch.
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

How does Ciampa vs Steen not count
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Burnside wrote:He had a world title match vs Briscoe on one of the ROH/Preston City shows.

Calling ACH/Ciampa a "dream match" is quite a stretch.
It's one for me at least. And it definitely seemed like they wanted to put on a Briscoe match on a real ROH show in the near future.
How does Ciampa vs Steen not count
Went in a 180 direction from its true potential.
Last Real Man Hype
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Marketh. wrote:
Burnside wrote: Calling ACH/Ciampa a "dream match" is quite a stretch.
It's one for me at least. And it definitely seemed like they wanted to put on a Briscoe match on a real ROH show in the near future.
Well they did it in PWG this past weekend, so at least it happened somewhere.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

The Tommaso Ciampa situation was both sides not coming to an agreement. Ciampa wanted a guaranteed deal and ROH execs couldn’t sign him to an exclusive deal.
teterewr

Post by teterewr »

Wait, the Sicilian Psychopath is gone for good?
damn it, I figured he will be one of those to lead the new generation of ROH wrestlers
Always like his style in the ring, especially the unstable gimmick he had just before this; he is a natural at being psycho
Hopefully, he makes a come back in the future :/
nihogg

Post by nihogg »

Noo, and he was beginning to fulfill his destiny as the Sicilian Psychopath DAMN
Not often I get pissed with the happenings of this company, but this is definitely one of them
Leo C

Post by Leo C »

Ah, it sucks that Tommaso left. He is a really good talent, could've really been something in ROH.