BITW 2015 is coming to New York!

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

Re: BITW 2015 is coming to New York!

Post by Shawnwrestle3456 »

The Dragon Saga wrote:Call them tomorrow.

These aren't like the NJPW shows which will sell out in a heartbeat, these shows are going to be extremely difficult to get good turn outs to. So you'll be able to buy tickets with no issue probably for the next few weeks.
Oh yeah I'll definetely be on the phone with them tomorrow unless ticketmaster is being a bunch of assholes and not releasing the rest of them until Friday morning which is bullshit because we get first access to tickets I will buy the 70 dollar ticket on Friday If I can't get anything else fuck it I fucking hate ticketmaster worst site ever ugh!
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

Can you imagine If the general admissions are really gone for the Saturday night show and none comes up on Friday what the hell how would the Friday night show have ga's but not the Saturday night one makes no sense I'm so angry and upset right now I love roh but why couldn't they sell it through their site so much easier ticketmaster is a big giant cluster fuck honestly!
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

Don't you dare complain about ROH!
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

Update guys I called ticketmaster customer service they told me about the roh in NYC tv tapings June 20th tickets, they said as of now all the general admission tickets are gone and that they might release more tomorrow morning Friday during the public on sale but that's not a guarantee just be online around 10 eastern time or call them. It's a big possibility ga's are gone for Saturday maybe people heard tv and went crazy for tickets that's why it's selling well. This sucks I'm so mad I don't know why roh didn't sell these through their website I wouldn't have a problem if it was their site. Ticketmaster is a giant mess to be honest I've had problems with them in the past before because their systems suck. If anybody reaches them feel free to post updates on here. This sucks so disgusted ugh praying things change for tomorrow!
WHG

Post by WHG »

I find it more plausible that they aren't putting GA tickets on sale for the TV taping until the reserved seats are sold. This would be like when they wouldn't put the 2nd balcony Hammerstien tickets on sale until the lower balcony was full.

I just find it really hard to believe that people rushed out to buy shitty seats in a building that people complained specifically about the GA seating for...on a show that is certainly not as important as the night before. The interesting thing about T5 as a TV venue is as long as the floor seats and a single row of people in each balcony is full, it likely won't look that different from when the place is packed. They may be thinking that if they only draw 600 people that night, they want them to be in places where the cameras will see them.

I'd expect to see a bunch of GA tickets become available if the reserved seats sell well.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

There must be some seriously confused people out there if they're buying the GA tickets to Terminal 5 already.
Ladrao12

Post by Ladrao12 »

I'm a little more frustrated by 2 things: The seating chart not working, as it is crucial to know for this venue. And 2, the lack of "heads-up" on ROHs part. They just announced this event on Sunday. Had they said "Tickets are going on sale on...." that would have been great, but it's very much out of nowhere.
iamloco724

Post by iamloco724 »

Ladrao12 wrote:I'm a little more frustrated by 2 things: The seating chart not working, as it is crucial to know for this venue. And 2, the lack of "heads-up" on ROHs part. They just announced this event on Sunday. Had they said "Tickets are going on sale on...." that would have been great, but it's very much out of nowhere.
thats what i hate is no heads up about tickets going on sale, just boom they are up, they did it for war of the worlds too
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

I talked to roh about the ga tickets going up for sale they said they should be on sale tomorrow morning for the general on sale so hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel for the tv tapings otherwise I'll kill my bank account and spend 70 bucks damn ugh they also said terminal 5 and ticketmaster are working together with the tickets so they have no control of what they do unfortutely that's what ticketmaster does holds them back for some reason!
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

Great news just bought general admission tickets to the ring of honor tv taping in NYC on June 20th so it looks like ticketmaster was waiting to release them to the on sale people. All good to go I'm all ready for best in the world 2015 weekend in NYC June 19th for the Ppv and June 20th for the aftermath tv tapings can't wait let the countdown begin. If anybody is looking to get tickets go get them ASAP they probably will sell out fast!
Sandy Fork

Post by Sandy Fork »

That there are post right there ^. That one ^.

Contains two incredibly long sentences.

Bro, I get that you are excited and marking out, but learn to use commas.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Sandy Fork wrote:That there are post right there ^. That one ^.

:lol:
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

Sandy Fork wrote:That there are post right there ^. That one ^.

My bad dude not the greatest with that stuff lol I'll try to get better with it for future posts for sure!
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

Well, you´re not off to a great start...
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
Shawnwrestle3456
Banned
Banned

Who thinks roh should book ladder war bucks vs reDragon for this show? That match could really move a ton of tickets no doubt. I think we will know where the main event scene is going for best in the world after supercard of honor this month in California. Matches I would love to see are, Nigel vs ciampa, briscoe vs aj styles, and reDragon vs bucks ladder war we'll see!
Sandy Fork

Post by Sandy Fork »

Please just let Bucks vs Dragon end already. Enough is enough.
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

jordidebaas wrote:Well, you´re not off to a great start...
:lol: :lol: I was thinking the same thing.
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
isles11

Post by isles11 »

Got GA for both nights. Ga didn't bother me too much for Final Battle. Of course I got there early and was able to be against the rail. But that being said having a place where you can sit would be better.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

isles11 wrote:Got GA for both nights. Ga didn't bother me too much for Final Battle. Of course I got there early and was able to be against the rail. But that being said having a place where you can sit would be better.
The big risk with GA for these shows is you might end up next to Shawnwrestle... :D
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

That was hilarious!