ROH Comps List

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
supersonic

Re: ROH Comps List

Post by supersonic »

I've hammered it down ROH's throat over and over again. Ditto for Low Ki, Matt Sydal, and ROH vs. CZW.
Jay Lethal's Hair

Post by Jay Lethal's Hair »

supersonic wrote:I've hammered it down ROH's throat over and over again. Ditto for Low Ki, Matt Sydal, and ROH vs. CZW.
I could see a Sydal set. ROH vs. CZW was finally released as a VOD (and worth the purchase imo).

I've referenced this thread a good bit over the years. Deserves a bump and update.
Last edited by Jay Lethal's Hair on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brada

Post by Brada »

speaking of Sydal, is he out of Japanese prison yet? My god does that guy love his weed.
Jay Lethal's Hair

BlackLesnar wrote:second printing of El Generico Ole Ole – 5
This never happening still surprises me. When he took off in NXT I thought for sure they'd run a bunch off.
Jay Lethal's Hair

BlackLesnar wrote: Just as I was FINALLY about to buy WGTT as well... :lol: How the hell did they even sell out of that crap? I was convinced they'd stay in stock until the company's dying day.
I picked this bad boy up for under $5 new in an eBay auction. A 1-disc comp too! I didn't even know they had any that light on matches. It was one of the five I did not have in my collection.