Getting back into ROH

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Lone Wolf

Getting back into ROH

Post by Lone Wolf »

Hi guys I have been on a break from the product since this years Supercard of Honor and just wanted to know if the quality has improved, got worse or the same? Thanks
TYFDK

Re: Getting back into ROH

Post by TYFDK »

It's gotten better.

Jay Lethal is killing it as a heel. His match against ACH a couple weeks ago on TV was outstanding. They have a rematch this Saturday at ASE on iPPV.

Monster Mafia is showing up more frequently, including this Saturday.

The Decade is probably breaking up soon.

Lotsa good stuff going on.
Ladrao12

Post by Ladrao12 »

I 2nd the post from TYFDK.

You missed Global Wars, War of the Worlds, Best in the World which were very good to damn great shows.
BlackLesnar

Post by BlackLesnar »

Elgin becoming champion has injected new life into everything. His reign is already KILLING it, and it's had a ripple effect on the rest of the card. Most energetic the product's felt since 2010.
All Star Extravaganza tomorrow is the most hyped I've felt for an iPPV card in forever. Watch it.
I'm gonna be at the top of the mountain in three years, with or without this belt. I'm gonna be the best that ever lived. And what you don't understand is, even if I don't get that far, at least I had the courage to get off my ass and try.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

BlackLesnar wrote:Elgin becoming champion has injected new life into everything.
Not sure if sarcasm or...

But to answer the question, the quality of the product has been going strength to strength all year. IDK why you'd have stopped watching after SCOH considering that's when things really began getting good with the interpromotional shows with NJPW and then the first live PPV with BITW. To be honest almost all ROH's shows have deivered this year, sans maybe Field of Honor and even it has two good matches you'd want to check out.