Ray Rowe Out Indefinitely

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
ROHFan25

Ray Rowe Out Indefinitely

Post by ROHFan25 »

We have just received word that current ROH star, one half of the tag team War Machine, RAYMOND ROWE was involved in a serious motorcycle accident. His injuries include severe bruising, lacerations. He also sustained a broken arm that will require surgery and rehabilitation. We at Rowe's ROH family - wrestlers and fans - are incredibly grateful he will make a full recovery.

Unfortunately, Rowe will be out of action indefinitely while he rehabilitates. While there is currently no set date for his return, Rowe has sworn he'll be back stronger and better than ever! We will have all updates here on rohwrestling.com.
DXvsNWO1994

Re: Ray Rowe Out Indefinitely

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Very unfortunate. Wish him a speedy recovery!
MooseNugget

Post by MooseNugget »

The subject title scared me. I thought he might not ever be able to wrestle again. I hope he's not on the sidelines too long.
Devitt

Post by Devitt »

http://instagram.com/p/rroG_SufaM/

Looks like he had a lot of luck. Get well soon, Ray.
JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff »

I don't know if it would feel like he's being replaced or like a "B-Version" but I think they should give Scot Summers a chance to join the team.
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

That's a pretty fucking rough picture damn.
Mr. Orange

Post by Mr. Orange »

This sucks so bad. War Machine had a really cool match with the Briscoes in Philly. Such a Bummer he's out. Here's to hoping for a quick recovery.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

JustSkiff wrote:I don't know if it would feel like he's being replaced or like a "B-Version" but I think they should give Scot Summers a chance to join the team.
I think I'd rather see Hanson do some solo stuff. Just to see what he can do. Maybe Elgin can defend the title against him.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

This is a damn shame, i was liking War Machine more and more with the past of the shows, hope he comeback soon.
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

Tommaso Ciampa @ProjectCiampa
@WarBeardHanson you ever need an alliance you know where to find me.
ImageImage
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Ciampa & Hanson could work, but i prefer Ciampa as a singles wrestler better now with his turn heel coming.
Sardonic Artery

Post by Sardonic Artery »

Ouch. Dude is lucky to be alive; looks like no helmet involved. Hopefully he recovers soon.
187_Joeism wrote:Ciampa & Hanson could work, but i prefer Ciampa as a singles wrestler better now with his turn heel coming.
Why? Ciampa is one of the few wrestlers I prefer as a face.
I am cosmetically pleasing.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Welp now I have my pick for the Survival of the Fittest tournament. I'm going with Hanson. Going to be the first person to win both the Top Prospect and Survival of the Fittest tournaments and he's going to do it in the same year no less.
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

a damn shame, really enjoyed this War Machine/Bricsoes midcard feud, but thank god he got away with these injuries, could have turned out much worse...
Anyway, I'd absolutely give Monster Mafia the spot of War Machine, a feud between Brsicoes and Monster Mafia would be all kinds of awesome. Hanson can do some singles work, maybe get a shot at the TV title.
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
Smile

Post by Smile »

That sucks. :(
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

As a person, I feel bad for him. Sucks for any indy wrestler to be out for a while and still trying to make ends meet.

But as a wrestling fan, I don't think I'll be missing him. Neither Rowe nor the War Machine team give me as much enjoyment as Hanson, and this opens the door again for more singles matches.
Last Real Man Hype
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

Sardonic Artery wrote:Ouch. Dude is lucky to be alive; looks like no helmet involved. Hopefully he recovers soon.
187_Joeism wrote:Ciampa & Hanson could work, but i prefer Ciampa as a singles wrestler better now with his turn heel coming.
Why? Ciampa is one of the few wrestlers I prefer as a face.
If he flew off the bike he'd likely be dead without a helmet. Even with a helmet on his eye could still be busted if he landed face first with it on.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

AssShooter wrote:
Tommaso Ciampa @ProjectCiampa
@WarBeardHanson you ever need an alliance you know where to find me.
I'm all for this.