ROH "Future Of Honor 2" - Card & Results Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Hellfont93

Re: Guess Who's Back

Post by Hellfont93 »

YimYac wrote:Agreed

ROHFan25 is probably the worst troll this board has ever had,

Harry or Steven please come back to ban him
RacingBoy is pretty fucking bad and I remember a massive douche called MuayThai? What a dick.
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

Hellfont93 wrote:...and then obviously he needs to end Elgin's reign?
In case you didn't know, i was joking...
ImageImage
Hellfont93

Post by Hellfont93 »

AssShooter wrote:
Hellfont93 wrote:...and then obviously he needs to end Elgin's reign?
In case you didn't know, i was joking...
Me too man :lol:
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

All right, then. ^^
ImageImage
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

There's an ignore button for a reason.

I guess when you have opinions that are different from the majority of the board you're considered a troll, that's cool. The best part is, the non ROH wrestling audience majority agrees with me on the likes of Elgin, Davey, etc. I'm not the only one who thinks they suck. A ton of people do.

It's hilarious how people talk shit to me on here because I don't like Elgin, Davey, and others. Yet, people hate Matt Hardy and make it clear on here, and nobody blinks an eye. Very hypocritical. Double standards lol.

And Dragon Saga started all the drama between us. I didn't start anything. I told him I put him on my ignore list and then I was told he was talking shit about me again. Not gonna let that fly. All we'd have to do is simply both ignore each other and we'd be fine and the board would be better for it. He won't agree with it because he's in love with me, clearly. Same as you YimYac. If anyone should be banned it's Dragon Saga considering this is the 2nd time he's started in with someone and refuses to let it go.

Oh and also, Harry still visits the board. And I'm pretty sure he's a fan of mine considering that I notified him about a scammer using his forum as an illegal marketplace that could have fucked him if things went wrong.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

ROHFan25 wrote:

I guess when you have opinions that are different from the majority of the board you're considered a troll
Pretty much. It's a sad state of affairs.
Last Real Man Hype
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

Thanks for at least understanding my POV. Appreciated.
Robareid

Post by Robareid »

Yeah, the personal attacks are so sad.

I disagree with you on many things, and I'd very much argue that the consensus of wrestling fans hate Elgin. But wrestling is a subjective thing, and you very much have the right to have an opinion in my mind. I will disagree with you, and I will debate with you over the points we disagree on, that's what forums are for. But personal attacks and shots at family, that's just plain sad.

Honestly, I don't exactly like the way you express your opinions sometimes. But personal attacks? No, don't worry, I'm not a guy who is going to do that. And you don't exactly deal with the attacks in a great way, you retaliate in kind, but that's provocation for you.

When you're on forums, you will usually find people who your opinions line up pretty well with (for me it generally seems to be Marketh or BTW), and those that don't line up with you. But if you can't deal with somebody who's opinion differs from yours without going for a personal attack, then maybe forums aren't the best place for you.
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

Yeah and we have debated numerous times over many different topics, and I've never attacked you or anything and vice versa. I respect your opinion a lot even though we disagree on a lot of things. I understand I'm in the minority with a lot of my views on ROH and certain wrestlers in the company on this board. But I never started anything with DS, he started with me.

I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong, it happens many times. And sometimes I do have double standards of my own, mostly with the differentiation of puro and US wrestling. I can admit that. There's a lot of shit that happens in Japan that I accept or enjoy whereas in the US I probably would have problems with it. Can't really explain it other than being a bigger fan of Puro than US and the "strong style". But still, I'm not going to just sit here and take insults from that kid and not respond at all.
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

I think it's not only because of your personal war with DS, but also because you over-react and exaggerate your opinions.
I have nothing against different point of view but for example just because Elgin isn't really good with his promos doesn't mean he is the worst wrestler in the world and should never win anything in his life.
It just seems like if you don't like something, this is the worst thing ever.
ImageImage
stay gold

Post by stay gold »

We share very similar opinions on wrestling, but you both derail a lot of threads with arguments regardless of who started what. I know DS' ROH white knighting is hilarious and excessive, but between the both of you, the insults, the education/salary thing, etc is reaaaaally silly. Just wish at least one of you would actually take the high road, so these threads wouldn't be so hostile.

Not trying to single you out, just addressing you more so than DS, because like I said before, I tend to agree with a lot of your points on wrestling. Just wish you weren't so abrasive. Like AssShooter mentioned - you overreact. I get it, I'm passionate about wrestling too, but I find it's best to let certain things go and be more positive.

On the subject of QT Marshall, I think he does himself no favors by coming on here and acknowledging his detractors. It's one thing to be a villain on screen and in the ring, but "heeling it up" on a messageboard is pretty funny. Show some restraint, buuudddddy! Not even a fan of the guy, but I wish him success.
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

AssShooter wrote:I think it's not only because of your personal war with DS, but also because you over-react and exaggerate your opinions.
I have nothing against different point of view but for example just because Elgin isn't really good with his promos doesn't mean he is the worst wrestler in the world and should never win anything in his life.
It just seems like if you don't like something, this is the worst thing ever.
I get what you're saying. I don't think Elgin is the worst wrestler in the world lol...just that he shouldn't be champion. Elgin is the perfect guy to have in the upper mid card to have "great matches" and establish younger guys as main event players as well. Kind of like what he did with ACH and Cedric to get them from the bottom of the card to the mid card.
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

stay gold wrote:We share very similar opinions on wrestling, but you both derail a lot of threads with arguments regardless of who started what. I know DS' ROH white knighting is hilarious and excessive, but between the both of you, the insults, the education/salary thing, etc is reaaaaally silly. Just wish at least one of you would actually take the high road, so these threads wouldn't be so hostile.

Not trying to single you out, just addressing you more so than DS, because like I said before, I tend to agree with a lot of your points on wrestling. Just wish you weren't so abrasive. Like AssShooter mentioned - you overreact. I get it, I'm passionate about wrestling too, but I find it's best to let certain things go and be more positive.

On the subject of QT Marshall, I think he does himself no favors by coming on here and acknowledging his detractors. It's one thing to be a villain on screen and in the ring, but "heeling it up" on a messageboard is pretty funny. Show some restraint, buuudddddy! Not even a fan of the guy, but I wish him success.

He's back on my ignore list now...I'm just not going to let him talk shit about me while I can't see it and not respond though. And totally get your points. Definitely overreact to a ton of things I disagree with...but some things I feel the overreaction is necessary as well.
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

In the end of the day, we're all just a bunch of sad people, arguing with random strangers about some dudes that are making a lot of physical contact in their underwear in front of a camera for a bit of money
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
RacingBoy

Post by RacingBoy »

Compared to guys like Moose or the Briscoes give Marshall anyway of the week.
JSP

Post by JSP »

RacingBoy wrote:Compared to guys like Moose or the Briscoes give Marshall anyway of the week.
Keep this guy though, please. He warms my heart.
Hellfont93

Post by Hellfont93 »

RacingBoy wrote:Compared to guys like Moose or the Briscoes give Marshall anyway of the week.
If that made sense I'm sure I'd disagree.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

JSP wrote:Would both of you just shut the fuck up, please? Sort it out on a PM or go jerk off together I don't care, but neither of you guys are entertaining enough for me to scroll down pages of goddamned grade school insults and pissing matches.
It's far more entertaining than you shitting up a Danielson crowning moment thread.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

supersonic wrote:
JSP wrote:Would both of you just shut the fuck up, please? Sort it out on a PM or go jerk off together I don't care, but neither of you guys are entertaining enough for me to scroll down pages of goddamned grade school insults and pissing matches.
It's far more entertaining than you shitting up a Danielson crowning moment thread.
No, no it isn't.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

DBSommer wrote:
supersonic wrote:
No, no it isn't.
Yes, yes it is.