Booked into a corner?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
ROHFan25

Re: Booked into a corner?

Post by ROHFan25 »

No problem man...I think the key is to keep building anticipation. They really have to book this right, because the build is key, not the match itself.

Somehow they need to get a ton of people talking and excited for this match. Maybe we'll see an angle in NY, who knows?
WrestlingMatters

Post by WrestlingMatters »

I think Cole/O'Reilly for Final Battle is the best match they can book. ReDragon is great but a Face O'Reilly vs. a Heel Fish could be a great feud or you could even turn ReDragon face which would be kinda interesting.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

WrestlingMatters wrote:I think Cole/O'Reilly for Final Battle is the best match they can book. ReDragon is great but a Face O'Reilly vs. a Heel Fish could be a great feud or you could even turn ReDragon face which would be kinda interesting.
I don't know if I'd really want to see one of them turn and then feud. It would probably feel abrupt and unnatural given their chemistry and success right now. I'd rather just see them go their separate ways once they lose the belts again, and slowly turn Kyle into more of a babyface and Fish into more of a heel.

Speaking of booked into a corner, what do you do with reDRagon now? They've beaten everyone, and this is their third title reign in a year and a half. I think you've got to do Bad Influence vs reDRagon, Decade vs reDRagon, and I wouldn't mind seeing a defense against the Briscoes since it's been a while. But I think they've got to lose relatively quickly after doing those matchups.
Robareid

Post by Robareid »

vs. War Machine

vs. some combination of the young boys opposing the Decade (ACH & Alexander would be awesome)

vs. Bullet Club/Time Splitters (less likely, but still a possibility)

vs. Forever Hooligans (I know we've already seen it, but it has been a while, and they had great chemistry)

vs. Young Bucks (rematch, although it'd be good for them to leave it a while)

vs. Bad Influence

vs. Decade

vs. Briscoes

I think there's enough matches for them to do to have a good run.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

i cant see the Decade being a credible threat with the deteriorating skills of Whitmer or Jacobs needed to fill out a team with Roddy.
Robareid

Post by Robareid »

The Decade is one of the hottest things in ROH right now, for me at least.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

It would be great for Kyle O'Reilly to get a singles run in ROH (because we all know how good he is), but the reDRagon team is just too good and too entertaining to break up at this point.
AndyDiaz

Post by AndyDiaz »

The Decade have made mention during commentary that they don't want the Tag Titles or something along those lines.