OUTLAW INC - WHERE'S OUR REMATCH NIGEL? #WatchROH

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
187_Joeism

OUTLAW INC - WHERE'S OUR REMATCH NIGEL? #WatchROH

Post by 187_Joeism »

DXvsNWO1994

Re: OUTLAW INC - WHERE'S OUR REMATCH NIGEL? #WatchROH

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

I've always enjoyed Eddie Kingston promos.
Tim

Post by Tim »

Does anybody want to see this? I wish they would just go away.
felkerpat

Post by felkerpat »

Maybe one more chance for these guys, as fully fledged heels we will see what they can do.
Saying a wrestler isn't good because they're not in WWE is like saying a musician isn't good because they're not in Nickelback - Chuck Taylor
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

felkerpat wrote:Maybe one more chance for these guys, as fully fledged heels we will see what they can do.
Why? Being a heel doesn't magically bestow wrestling talent, which Cide no longer has and Kingston never shows in ROH.

And the answer to Kingston's question should be, 'In the shitheap, since you were kind enough to put the first match there all on your own'.
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

The good news here is that we'll probably get AR vs reDRagon or AR vs bucks again, though they couls also get there shot in may in some kind of multi team match (which might be even better).
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

Tim wrote:Does anybody want to see this? I wish they would just go away.
+1
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

I still like the idea behind the gimmicks and all, I just hope if they do which I imagine they will, get a second chance at reDRagon that they try to give a shit. I found it funny that Kingston went to NPWD and had a pretty good match but at Final Battle couldn't get out the gate.
UNOFFICIALARTIST

Post by UNOFFICIALARTIST »

1)outlaws need to regain streetcred by realizing a 2-3 match hotstreak 2)earning decisive win over london/kendrick or hooligans would reinforce said streedcred 3)balancing promos WITH pearlharbors would work better 4)have inc come THIS CLOSE to winning title without actually doing it worked in other feds.(ex:austin not beating whipwreck 4 ecw belt)
Also to be fair,between cide's icw title win & kingston's very long grandtitle reign there's no question to their level of inspiration & creativity.
Ladrao12

Post by Ladrao12 »

Honestly, I don't want to see any more of these guys. Or at least Kingston. I'd be willing to give Homicide another shot based on track record. Kingston, to me, has always come off as uninspired and lazy in the ring, meanwhile his promos are the polar opposite. Kudos to him losing a good amount of weight, but he still wrestles like he has the weight on. As for Homicide, I think the gimmick is pulling him down. His matches in the last couple years (without Kingston as a partner) have been good. Matches with Bennett and Edwards come to my mind, and these are from 2011-2012. So IDK. As heels, maybe they're better, but I don't see it.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

I wish Homicide would join McGuinness in the retirement circle.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

I hope Kingston stays around just for the promos. Maybe they could put him in a three-man stable with two guys who can handle most of the ringwork and he can be the mouthpiece. That said, I thought his Boiling Point 2012 match with Steen was fine.

Homicide...yeah it would be better if he had stuck with his plan to retire last year.
Bucky Katt

Post by Bucky Katt »

JigsawVs.Jason wrote:
+1
agreed.