Veda Scott

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Braggis

Re: Veda Scott

Post by Braggis »

Robareid wrote:I like her as a heel manager. As an interviewer and from what I've seen of her as a wrestler, she was pretty poor to average.
I do agree with this. As a wrestler, shes not very good. But I'm pretty sure shes still in her early-to-mid 20s so, who knows, she might get better.

Shes got potential to be a good Heel valet/manager. I really can't say I care about her and RD Evans storyline. Then again, I really don't care for Evans. Hes very one-note.
AmericanDolphin_3

Post by AmericanDolphin_3 »

It appears I'm in the minority here, but I think Veda is awesome. Better looking than Maria, under Scarlett, but not by much. I really like her on commentary as well. Corino has great chemistry with her.

Maybe this is just me, but I think the #NewStreak is awesome. I love comedy wrestling, and I think it's hard to find anyone better than Evans. His Tweets aren't as good as the Bucks' tweets, but their damn funny. I like the fact that they've made it a thing on ROH TV.
dudelove

Post by dudelove »

I've never seen Veda wrestle and I'm cool with that... I think she's great in this new role. She's hilarious, cuts a good promo, and is incredibly hot (in my opinion). I think the #NewStreak is a fun angle and offers something different on ROH TV, so I'm cool with it. I do think a managerial relationship between Veda and someone with the ability to move up the card would be a mutually beneficial relationship. I mean, let's be honest... Evans isn't going to be in the main event picture and eventually I think Veda would benefit someone else who maybe doesn't have the natural charisma possessed by Evans.

And as far as folks saying they prefer Scarlett... please elaborate. Don't get me wrong, I think Scarlett is hot, but beyond just looking slutty and being part of the ringside madness of HOT (which I won't miss) how is she better or even as interesting as Veda in ROH??
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

dudelove wrote:I've never seen Veda wrestle and I'm cool with that... I think she's great in this new role. She's hilarious, cuts a good promo, and is incredibly hot (in my opinion). I think the #NewStreak is a fun angle and offers something different on ROH TV, so I'm cool with it. I do think a managerial relationship between Veda and someone with the ability to move up the card would be a mutually beneficial relationship. I mean, let's be honest... Evans isn't going to be in the main event picture and eventually I think Veda would benefit someone else who maybe doesn't have the natural charisma possessed by Evans.

And as far as folks saying they prefer Scarlett... please elaborate. Don't get me wrong, I think Scarlett is hot, but beyond just looking slutty and being part of the ringside madness of HOT (which I won't miss) how is she better or even as interesting as Veda in ROH??
Absolutely agree with you about Veda. About Scarlett, she isn't better, but DAMN, she's hot
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
Scottanized

Post by Scottanized »

She's definitely improved, she used to be dreadful and seem really awkward.