Young Bucks Returning in March

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
DXvsNWO1994

Re: Young Bucks Returning in March

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Current IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team champions, Nick & Matt Jackson, The Young Bucks have been signed to compete at upcoming live events in Milwaukee and Chicago Ridge! At Final Battle 2013, The Bucks wowed the crowd in their match against Adrenaline RUSH and ROH fans have been eagerly awaiting their return. Matt and Nick Jackson are in constant demand all over the world - including recent extended stays in Japan - so don't miss your chance to see them live while you can! As of now, no opponents have been decided while Nigel McGuinness considers all the possibilities. But no matter who faces The Young Bucks, March 7th and 8th will see the most exciting and high energy tag team wrestling going today!

Tickets to Milwaukee on March 7th are available HERE. Tickets to Chicago Ridge on March 8th are available HERE. Keep checking back at rohwrestling.com for updated match and talent announcements!
Shook1

Post by Shook1 »

Really wish we were getting them at the Pittsburgh show. But, carrying IWGP silverish gold makes them busy guys.
Sardonic Artery

Post by Sardonic Artery »

Senior Hx3 also doesn't want any more little indy fellers hopping around.

ReDRagon have had a good run (save that 'let's swap the titles 3 times in 3 weeks' bit), but I think they're ready to drop it now.

C&C matches were rocky at first, but grew on me. Seems odd to split them up, though you can't have one of five teams go for the belts 10 times and keep losing. Then again, if you're Roddy Strong, you can lose 19 title matches then get the belt when someone's leaving for the E.
YimYac wrote:The Bucks said on their ROHCast interview they didn't think it was a squash and that is the way they chose themselves to structure the match. I think you're refering to their Anniversary match vs the Briscoes
Odd choice to me, given how they're a team that most want to see go full speed.
I am cosmetically pleasing.
Sardonic Artery

ROHFan25 wrote:You guys realize the Bucks have said numerous times that they'd never go to WWE right
And Bret Hart will never return. This is wrasslin', son.
triplexpac

Post by triplexpac »

Sardonic Artery wrote:
ROHFan25 wrote:You guys realize the Bucks have said numerous times that they'd never go to WWE right
Seriously. It's easy to say you'll never go to WWE when you know you don't have a chance, but when things change you'll go where the money is.
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

triplexpac wrote:
Sardonic Artery wrote:
Seriously. It's easy to say you'll never go to WWE when you know you don't have a chance, but when things change you'll go where the money is.
They make more on the Indys and in Japan then they would in the WWE anyway
trufreedom

Post by trufreedom »

Sardonic Artery wrote:Senior Hx3 also doesn't want any more little indy fellers hopping around.

ReDRagon have had a good run (save that 'let's swap the titles 3 times in 3 weeks' bit), but I think they're ready to drop it now.

C&C matches were rocky at first, but grew on me. Seems odd to split them up, though you can't have one of five teams go for the belts 10 times and keep losing. Then again, if you're Roddy Strong, you can lose 19 title matches then get the belt when someone's leaving for the E.
YimYac wrote:The Bucks said on their ROHCast interview they didn't think it was a squash and that is the way they chose themselves to structure the match. I think you're refering to their Anniversary match vs the Briscoes
Not odd at all considering the size advantage they gave up to the champions.
Sardonic Artery

trufreedom wrote:
Sardonic Artery wrote:Senior Hx3 also doesn't want any more little indy fellers hopping around.

Not odd at all considering the size advantage they gave up to the champions.
Do you follow Young Bucks elsewhere? Because even if they're getting trashed, they still get to do the move set people want to see.