Outlaw Inc: Stay or Go?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
DBSommer

Outlaw Inc: Stay or Go?

Post by DBSommer »

I only ask this since it seems they had yet another awful match at FB (has anyone said otherwise?). I haven't seen all of their matches, but have they actually had a good one yet, or at least been carried to a good one? I have yet to see it. For all their promo ability, if they're looking this awful does anyone actually want them around?
Kenny

Re: Outlaw Inc: Stay or Go?

Post by Kenny »

If there was a way for them to only give promos, maybe. I'm so disappointed, too. Kingston and Homicide both used to be so good. Their match tonight was awful, though. Homicide has looked pretty terrible since the LAX days. He just seems beaten up or like he's lost his passion or something. I dunno...the match tonight was death.
Mr. Orange

Post by Mr. Orange »

There match with the Wolves on tv was their best match so far but all of their other matches have been terrible. I don't know what it is but they are just not working out here in ROH. I'm going to say wait and see for a couple of months but if they don't start putting on good matches soon then I would say get rid of them around the summer time. Let them work this story arc and see where it goes. So far, I'm unimpressed.
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

They need to go...and FAST! Said it for months, Homicide is over the hill and Kingston never was good in the first place. Booking them in a championship at the biggest show of the year was simply dumb and it backfired big time, going by the reports.
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

JigsawVs.Jason wrote:They need to go...and FAST! Said it for months, Homicide is over the hill and Kingston never was good in the first place.

I concur. i felt bad for Fish and Kyle,especially Kyle since he is so self conscious.
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

Put a few teams over (AR, perhaps a new team), and let them go
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
DirtyDave

Post by DirtyDave »

go
"Money kept, is twice as good as money burned
And money won, is twice as sweet as money earned"
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Turn them into a singles alliance, rather than a team. It's not working in their favour.
Last Real Man Hype
Wedge

Post by Wedge »

GO!
Never was a fan of Homicide but at least I could understand those who were in the early days, but I don't think he's had a good match in ROH since Final Battle 2006. He doesn't even have use as a former champion anymore due to the garbage he tries to pass off as wrestling these days. I have yet to see a match from Eddie Kingston (excluding DBD IV) that I would ever wish to watch a 2nd time, but at least he appears to try.
Fawrules

Post by Fawrules »

Stay, but as singles competitors. Use Eddie as an upper mid-card guy who's pushed enough to be able to challenge for the title at a house show or TV Taping, and use Homicide to put over young guys.
The only problem is with the departure of The Wolves and C&C splitting it leaves the tag division kinda bare. I mean, Cedric could have become a singles competitor while still being a part of a team, like Davey and Eddie always did.
MattMinus

Post by MattMinus »

Go! Go! Go!

It's hard to describe just how bad their match last night was. They were so terrible that they made it look like the champs weren't any good either. That's a special kind of brand damaging horribleness that should have gotten them fired on the spot. Their antic after the match didn't make them look any stronger, either. They just looked like they were having a tantrum because the crowd wouldn't accept their garbage.
Hellfont93

Post by Hellfont93 »

Go I guess, the singles idea could work... although I have little to no interest in seeing Homicide wrestle many singles matches. I loved their debut but it really hasn't led to anything of substance from what I've seen. I cannot wait to see the match with reDRagon though... sounds amazingly horrendous.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

Go.
MOOSE!
burrhead

Post by burrhead »

Wow! Wanted to express how I crapped on them the first time I saw them appear and especially after watching the first match of theirs but figured I'd get ripped a new one for doing so. So to see everyone here is in the same boat as I am is a blessing.

I couldn't even watch their match with the Wolves. Tried but gave up and started to fast forward through it. What a waste of Eddie and Davey. No surprise the universal vote for worst match last night was theirs. A waste also of Fish and O'reilly.
TreeOfWHOA!

Post by TreeOfWHOA! »

Soon Chikara will be back and Kingston will be gone. Back to having over booked matches against opponants that carry 90% of the match.
Rooskie

Post by Rooskie »

As a team, I say "go." I agree to let them job a few times. Kingston ought to stay as a singles.
Tim

Post by Tim »

Drop Homicide, and give Kingston a chance. I'm not the biggest fan of Kingston but the dude has had a lot of really good to great matches in Chikara for the Grand Championship. The problem is for Kingston to have a good match his opponent has to adapt to his style, he is extremely one demintional... that said I have a feeling he and Ray Rowe's styles could mesh nicely.

Drop Homicide, and give Eddie a chance.
fm20000

Post by fm20000 »

Fire Homicide. Book Eddie vs Hero just for old times sake and cause supposedly they hate each other in real life again so the vibe would be cool, then fire Kingston.
LongTimeROHFan
Banned
Banned

Post by LongTimeROHFan »

Go. Homicide is ready to retire and as much as I've enjoyed the guy's work over the last 14 years(yes I'm old enough to have seen him in JAPW when they were good) it's clear this team isn't working.

As for Kingston, he is the Carmelo Anthony of pro wrestling. Overrated by everyone, an above average talker(Melo is an above average scorer), and a below average wrestler. GO.
Lol it was JSWO again - ROHWorld_Harry.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

I think this is for you :lol:

Eddie Kingston ‏@ChikaraKingston 33min
We try and do the right thing and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try. You have the numbers but we..HAVE NO FEAR! TWO AGAINST THE WORLD!#OUTLAWINC @ringofhonor