Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Big Red Machine

Re: Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

Post by Big Red Machine »

The Dragon Saga wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:04 pm Has anyone noticed them seem to have reverted to that black and white scratch logo that they were using when SBG rebranded it in 2011? Just something I've been noticing more lately. They seemed more fixated on the 3D colored one before.
I hadn't noticed them moving away from the SBG one. I like the 2005-2011 one better myself, but I like these things to be simplistic.
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

They've announced the date for the Anniversary show

http://rohwrestling.com/news/ticket-inf ... -las-vegas
The Best Wrestling on the Planet is returning to the entertainment capital of the world for two spectacular shows to celebrate its 16th anniversary.

Ring of Honor will take over fabulous Sam’s Town Live in Las Vegas when it presents the ROH 16th Anniversary pay-per-view on Friday, March 9 and an international television taping on Saturday, March 10.

Tickets for the two huge events go on sale this Wednesday, Dec. 6 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time for Ringside Members and Friday, Dec. 8 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time for the general public. Fans can purchase tickets to either show, and ROH also is offering a two-day package with a 50 percent discount for Day 2!

There’s never been a better time for fans to experience two days of ROH’s fast-paced, hard-hitting action than on 16th Anniversary weekend, as 2017 has been the most successful year in the company’s history.

ROH’s annual anniversary shows have featured a number of unforgettable and historic matches over the years. This past March at 15th Anniversary, Christopher Daniels won the ROH World Title from Adam Cole, and on the same card Matt and Jeff Hardy successfully defended the ROH World Tag Team Titles against The Young Bucks and Roppongi Vice in a Las Vegas Street Fight. The ROH World Title also changed hands at Anniversary shows in 2007 and 2010.

This marks the fourth consecutive year that ROH has held its Anniversary show in Las Vegas and the third year in a row at Sam’s Town Live.

ROH is heading into 2018 riding a wave of momentum, and fans can be certain that the 16th Anniversary weekend in a city known for big fights and bright lights will truly be a can’t-miss experience.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

ROH back in Pittsburgh and Columbus in April.

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/ticket ... h-columbus

Meet and Greet info for Final Battle

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/autogr ... le-weekend
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Manhattan Mayhem VII March 3rd at Hammerstein
Reaper G

Post by Reaper G »

WebConn wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:35 am They've announced the date for the Anniversary show

http://rohwrestling.com/news/ticket-inf ... -las-vegas
The Best Wrestling on the Planet is returning to the entertainment capital of the world for two spectacular shows to celebrate its 16th anniversary.

Ring of Honor will take over fabulous Sam’s Town Live in Las Vegas when it presents the ROH 16th Anniversary pay-per-view on Friday, March 9 and an international television taping on Saturday, March 10.

Tickets for the two huge events go on sale this Wednesday, Dec. 6 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time for Ringside Members and Friday, Dec. 8 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time for the general public. Fans can purchase tickets to either show, and ROH also is offering a two-day package with a 50 percent discount for Day 2!

There’s never been a better time for fans to experience two days of ROH’s fast-paced, hard-hitting action than on 16th Anniversary weekend, as 2017 has been the most successful year in the company’s history.

ROH’s annual anniversary shows have featured a number of unforgettable and historic matches over the years. This past March at 15th Anniversary, Christopher Daniels won the ROH World Title from Adam Cole, and on the same card Matt and Jeff Hardy successfully defended the ROH World Tag Team Titles against The Young Bucks and Roppongi Vice in a Las Vegas Street Fight. The ROH World Title also changed hands at Anniversary shows in 2007 and 2010.

This marks the fourth consecutive year that ROH has held its Anniversary show in Las Vegas and the third year in a row at Sam’s Town Live.

ROH is heading into 2018 riding a wave of momentum, and fans can be certain that the 16th Anniversary weekend in a city known for big fights and bright lights will truly be a can’t-miss experience.
There will be an FSW card the following night, again at Sam's Town. And later, on the other side of town, a Fozzy concert.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Just updated the schedule in the original post.

I'll be at Manhattan Mayhem VII in March, which I'm actually pretty excited for. It is just a house show (right before a PPV), but as we all know, Manhattan Mayhem has provided plenty of memorable and/or unexpected moments over the years (just look at what happened last year).
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:50 pm Just updated the schedule in the original post.

I'll be at Manhattan Mayhem VII in March, which I'm actually pretty excited for. It is just a house show (right before a PPV), but as we all know, Manhattan Mayhem has provided plenty of memorable and/or unexpected moments over the years (just look at what happened last year).
Last year was when the Hardys showed up. Hopefully the tradition of memorable moments continues.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

kovs27 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:17 am
DXvsNWO1994 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:50 pm Just updated the schedule in the original post.

Last year was when the Hardys showed up. Hopefully the tradition of memorable moments continues.
Manhattan Mayhem IV will always hold a special place in my heart. Eddie Edwards needs to come back!
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/1B0 ... F?did=rohn

Nashville's selling pretty well despite zero talent and match announcements. Will probably look a lot better than the last time they were in the Municipal Auditorium
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Speaking of Nashville, its official name is "Music City Excellence"
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

They need one big announcement to really boost those last ticket sales for the TV taping. Whether it be something vague or just flat out saying someone is returning or something is happening it would be a great way to start 2018 but picking up where they left off and selling out that show. Roughly 2,000 people too.
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

The return of Eddie Edwards?
The Dragon Saga

WebConn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:13 pm The return of Eddie Edwards?
He's not out of his Impact contract before then. He's still with them, his current contract expired in February.
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

The Dragon Saga wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:57 am
He's not out of his Impact contract before then. He's still with them, his current contract expired in February.
Touche. Impact just aired James Storm's final match with them last night. Maybe he will be on the Nashville show.
The Dragon Saga

Good God I hope not. Last thing ROH needs is a flabby cowboy who stinks of TNA running around the place.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

WebConn wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:44 am
Touche. Impact just aired James Storm's final match with them last night. Maybe he will be on the Nashville show.
He is booked for a small indy near me next Saturday. I'm slightly intrigued if I don't do that show in Queens.
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

I would absolutely love to see James Storm in ROH. Just throwing that out there.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

famicommander wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:27 pm I would absolutely love to see James Storm in ROH. Just throwing that out there.
I see no reason not to at least give the man a chance.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

There are a lot of things Storm could do.

He'd fit right into either a team or a feud with dudes like Silas, BCB, Bubba, Page, or the Briscoes.

He could easily team with Lethal as Lethal makes a run at being the first Grand Slam Champion.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

GardenStateSaint wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:03 am
WebConn wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:44 am

He is booked for a small indy near me next Saturday. I'm slightly intrigued if I don't do that show in Queens.
yeah i hit ACE once in a while but will be doing the WWN shows next weekend.