Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
GardenStateSaint

Re: Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

Post by GardenStateSaint »

brian wrote:Nick Davies ‏@ItalianWolf1 17h
Seeing pro wrestling outside of WWE & TNA is epic but I wish promotions like @ringofhonor & @CHIKARApro would have a show in Florida

Court Bauer ‏@courtbauer 16h
@ItalianWolf1 ROH is coming later this year. :)
Not enough wrestling happens in Florida. :lol:
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

So it looks like neither Kevin Steen, AJ Styles, Chris Hero or Outlaw Inc. will be at the Illinois Shows on June 6th & 7th. All five are booked for two House of Hardcore Events that same weekend (Not really surprising since the Illinois events are not major shows).
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Will be adding the final stop of the Summer Heat Tour in Philadelphia on August 9th and the National TV Tapings in Lakeland, Florida on October 25th to the schedule.
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:So it looks like neither Kevin Steen, AJ Styles, Chris Hero or Outlaw Inc. will be at the Illinois Shows on June 6th & 7th. All five are booked for two House of Hardcore Events that same weekend (Not really surprising since the Illinois events are not major shows).
Yes, but we will have some young guys :
Michael Elgin ‏@ROHMichaelElgin
You can see my student @ethanpage89 all over, and 2 students from my current class debut June 7th in Collinsville for ROH. Sept 8 New class
ImageImage
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

That's completely fine. If you're going to introduce new talents, these shows are the perfect place.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

This past Saturday night Ring of Honor Wrestling, combined with New Japan Pro Wrestling rocked Toronto with GLOBAL WARS ’14, and as announced Ring of Honor Wrestling will return to Toronto on Saturday night September 6th for another huge live event, when ROH will make it’s return to one of wrestling's most historic venues, the old Maple Leaf Gardens, now known as The Mattamy Athletic Centre!

From Lou Thesz versus Buddy Rogers in 1963 to Harley Race versus Terry Funk in 1977 to Andre The Giant versus The Ultimate Warrior in a Steel Cage in 1989, the former Maple Leaf Gardens has seen all of the legends of pro wrestling compete within its hallowed walls. Last time at the Mattamy we saw the American Wolves capture the ROH World Tag Team titles from Forever Hooligans, there’s no telling what will happen when ROH returns September 6th!

Tickets for this event will go on-sale for tomorrow Wednesday May 14th at 10am EST EXCLUSIVELY through Ticketmaster.ca.

Ring of Honor Wrestling
Saturday, September 6th, 2014

Mattamy Athletic Centre
50 Carlton St.
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J2
Bell time – 7:30pm EST

Tickets On-Sale Now - Ticketmaster.ca
They got to have something big planned if they're running the Mattamy Athletic Centre again...
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

All Star Extravaganza was big and they still only drew like 1,100 or something like that. Bring in Styles for this and Young Bucks if possible, go a little bit over the top if you have to. Hell it could be another All Star Extravaganza for whatever we know.
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

If they would have done Global Wars at Maple Leaf Gardens, they would have broke their attendance record. Place seats around 3,000.
MythRush

Post by MythRush »

Was Best in the World orginally scheduled for June 21st instead of June 22 cuz my tickets say June 21st on them?
Robareid

Post by Robareid »

Yeah, it got moved forward when it became a PPV
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

MythRush wrote:Was Best in the World orginally scheduled for June 21st instead of June 22 cuz my tickets say June 21st on them?
I think you need to send those back to ROH and they´ll send you new ones
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
MythRush

Post by MythRush »

Thanks so much for the help, ill
give them a call and see whats up.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

MythRush wrote:Thanks so much for the help, ill
give them a call and see whats up.
When they announced the PPV Deal and switched the days, they did mention something about what you can do if you got tickets for the original date.
Robareid

Post by Robareid »

In conjunction with ROH’s debut on live Pay-Per-View, ROH has moved Ring of Honor: Best in the World 2014 from Saturday night to Sunday. Customers that have already purchased tickets for Saturday can use those tickets for Sunday. If unable to attend, ROH will provide a refund. Tickets should be mailed back to: Ring of Honor Wrestling, 2000 West 41st St., Baltimore, MD 21211. Contact: help@rohwrestling.com for questions or more information.
MythRush

Post by MythRush »

Thanks for the information
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

ROH's website STILL does not have the Florida show listed under its Upcoming Events.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

TYFDK wrote:ROH's website STILL does not have the Florida show listed under its Upcoming Events.
But tickets are on sale already aren't they? Still, we all know that ROH's Website is known for making a ton of errors.

I have updated the scheduled to include the Field of Honor Show (yes, that's what it called according to the Facebook Event) on August 15th.
Ladrao12

Post by Ladrao12 »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:
TYFDK wrote:ROH's website STILL does not have the Florida show listed under its Upcoming Events.
But tickets are on sale already aren't they? Still, we all know that ROH's Website is known for making a ton of errors.

I have updated the scheduled to include the Field of Honor Show (yes, that's what it called according to the Facebook Event) on August 15th.
Florida tickets are on sale, but not through rohwrestling.com, you have to go to thelakelandcenter.com and search through their events to get tickets for that show. Not sure why that is.

Field of Honor is a weird show name, but i'm sure that's a working title.......................right?
barryrobinson

Post by barryrobinson »

Ladrao12 wrote:
DXvsNWO1994 wrote:

Florida tickets are on sale, but not through rohwrestling.com, you have to go to thelakelandcenter.com and search through their events to get tickets for that show. Not sure why that is.

Field of Honor is a weird show name, but i'm sure that's a working title.......................right?
Field of Honor was a term used in the early ROH days, 2003 or so, but I agree, not the best event name
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Ladrao12 wrote:
DXvsNWO1994 wrote:

Which makes it even worse.

Just have the damn page up. Especially since it's a TV TAPING in a new town.