Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
AlexROH

Re: Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

Post by AlexROH »

Just signed for the Philly show after Final Battle:

- KUSHIDA vs Will Ospreay vs Dragon Lee
- [No DQ] Taeler Hendrix vs Mandy Leon
Vanilla Gorilla

Post by Vanilla Gorilla »

Tickets for Gilley's in Dallas have been purchased.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Vanilla Gorilla wrote:Tickets for Gilley's in Dallas have been purchased.

Me too, front row....middle right
Vanilla Gorilla

Post by Vanilla Gorilla »

Brada wrote:
Vanilla Gorilla wrote:Tickets for Gilley's in Dallas have been purchased.

Me too, front row....middle right

Row C1 seats 1 & 2

Entrance side.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Only just realized this, but after tonight, there's only one ROH show in the next two months (the TV Tapings in January).
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:Only just realized this, but after tonight, there's only one ROH show in the next two months (the TV Tapings in January).
Which is really strange considering how many shows they ran this year, and especially with no New Japan tour to take the Bucks, Kyle, Fish, Cole, etc. away. The New Japan tour in January is usually FantasticaMania, so it's possible that they could even get away with New Japan not needing guys like Ospreay or Elgin, and maybe even someone like Nagata could be sent over to the US while the CMLL guys are in Japan.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Manhattan Mayhem at Hammerstein Ballroom on 3/4.

Milwaukee return 4/28.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Updated the schedule to include the two recently announced shows.

I got my ticket for Manhattan Mayhem VI. I'm very intrigued to see what the card looks like, especially since this show is a week before their next PPV.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

I'm pretty sure they're referring to the next TV tapings as "Saturday Night at Center Stage"
Mike0284

Post by Mike0284 »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:Updated the schedule to include the two recently announced shows.

I got my ticket for Manhattan Mayhem VI. I'm very intrigued to see what the card looks like, especially since this show is a week before their next PPV.

It being New York I can only expect a crazy show.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Pittsburgh TV tapings is going under the name 'Steel City Excellence'

Columbus live event is going under the name 'The Experience'
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

TYFDK wrote:Pittsburgh TV tapings is going under the name 'Steel City Excellence'

Blech. Maybe sticking with Winter Warriors wasn't actually the worst after all.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

TYFDK wrote:Pittsburgh TV tapings is going under the name 'Steel City Excellence'

the moe szyslak experience featuring homer

btw cool to see they have names for every show again.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Wilson wrote:

Blech. Maybe sticking with Winter Warriors wasn't actually the worst after all.
These names aren't exactly winners, I agree, but I think it'll still be good to have them individualized as opposed to what we've gotten the past couple years.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

TYFDK wrote:
These names aren't exactly winners, I agree, but I think it'll still be good to have them individualized as opposed to what we've gotten the past couple years.
It's be easier to follow. I'm just burring on which show is which during the tours anymore.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

DBSommer wrote:
TYFDK wrote:
It's be easier to follow. I'm just burring on which show is which during the tours anymore.
Easier to follow? yes. But that doesn't mean it's not cringe-worthy for it's own reasons. There used to be an art to the names that helped make the shows feel more memorable. What we've gotten pretty much since Delirious started booking in 2011 has been generic word salad that doesn't mean anything.
I still don't see what the problem is with doing it the old way and not naming the show until the DVD/VOD comes out. I doubt anyone who is going to buy a ticket for The Experience wouldn't buy a ticket for "ROH in Columbus OH, Feb. 2017," and this would make the shows that are named in advance like Manhattan Mayhems feel bigger.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Just signed for Atlanta: Cody & Adam Cole vs Lethal & O'Reilly
With the calendar closing on Ring of Honor’s biggest year ever, 2017 is poised to be even bigger! The Best Wrestling on the Planet starts 2017 with a return to Atlanta’s historic Center Stage for the first time in six years for an international television taping. Tickets are already moving fast – get your tickets NOW!

The first match is a dream tag team match with international significance:

DREAM TAG TEAM MATCH
BULLET CLUB (ADAM COLE & CODY) vs. ROH WORLD CHAMPION KYLE O’REILLY & JAY LETHAL

Kyle O’Reilly defeated Adam Cole to capture the ROH World Championship in an instant classic at Final Battle. For years, O’Reilly and Cole’s careers have been seemingly tied together by destiny as partners and adversaries. With the world still buzzing about their No Disqualification war, the former champion Cole has turned an eye to 2017. Their no rules bout filled with blood, torn muscles, lost teeth, and thumbtacks was supposed to be the final chapter between these two men.

But for Cole, the war has just begun. And Cole is starting 2017 in Atlanta by bringing in some help.

Cody received a hero’s welcome at Final Battle ahead of his dream match against former ROH World Champion Jay Lethal. By the end of the night, the fans at the Manhattan Center’s Hammerstein Ballroom were chasing Cody and Brandi out of the Big Apple with pitchforks. Cody used a low blow to change the tide of his match with Lethal and then told the ROH fans what he really thought about them and the company.

So it should shock no one based on that behavior that on December 10, 2016 at New Japan Pro-Wrestling’s Tag Wars, “The American Nightmare” was named the newest member of Bullet Club.

With Cody now a member of Bullet Club and his disdain for ROH voiced loud and clear, he and former ROH World Champion Adam Cole head to Cody’s home in Atlanta to take on ROH World Champion O’Reilly and the Greatest First Generation Wrestler, former ROH World Champion himself, Jay Lethal. These dream teams unite to fight at ROH’s international television taping at Atlanta’s historic Center Stage!

But questions are abound about whether the teams can coexist. While the two Bullet Club members are teaming for the first time and will need team to find chemistry, Lethal and O’Reilly had many classic bouts while Lethal was champion and it is unknown if those competitive feelings have subsided. And while Bullet Club is united by their disdain of ROH, will Cody and Cole be able to put their egos aside to coexist?

Many have said that Bullet Club pressured ROH to make changes following the results of Final Battle and the temporary Executive Committee has signed this as the very first bout under the new regime. Have they kowtowed to Bullet Club demands or are they confident that O’Reilly and Lethal can keep Bullet Club at bay?
Four of ROH’s biggest stars, including three former or current ROH World Champions, collide in Atlanta as two feuds reach a boiling point! Who will emerge victorious? Join us to find out!
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Haven't posted in this thread in a bit, so I decided to provide some updated ticket sale information, just to see how tickets are moving for upcoming shows.

Atlanta appears to be nearly sold out:

San Antonio isn't doing well with only a few weeks to go:

Similar story with Dallas:

Pittsburgh & Columbus don't have similar seat-by-seat maps available for tickets, but here are the respective floor maps:

There are still seats left for NYC (some in the back of the lower balcony, but most in the higher balcony):

Plenty of seats left for the 15th Anniversary Weekend, though it looks like the TV Tapings (the 2nd pic) seem to be doing slightly better:

The map for Lakeland is a little weird, as it's like the Pittsburgh & Columbus maps, but it gives you the number of seats left. Based on what I saw, the green sections (ringside) are doing very well, with plenty of seats in the red sections, and the purple sections being somewhere in the middle. I believe someone tweeted not that long ago that 873 tickets had been solid thus far (that was from a few weeks ago?).

Lastly, I wasn't able to find a seat map for Milwaukee, but given how small the venue is, I wouldn't be shocked if they sell out (or come close to it).
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Wow, I thought Dallas would be sould old (or come close to it). Both shows have great cards and the matches have been announced with time.
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

There isn't a Manhattan Mayhem thread, but Fish vs. Cole for the World Title was added as the main event.