Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
DXvsNWO1994

Re: Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Also, in that article, freaking LOL at calling The Briscoes' victory over Bully Ray & Tommy Dreamer a "Career Defining" win. What a horrible joke that is!
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:19 pm
TYFDK wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:47 am So this is really weird.

"Honor Reigns Supreme" is now happening in Concord, and the TV tapings are now happening in Atlanta for "Saturday Night at Center Stage."

Days are staying the same, just name and card reversals. Details here:

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/import ... nta-events
Huh.....that's an odd switch.
I figure there was some issue with taping TV at the place they originally had the tapings scheduled for.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

http://rohwrestling.com/news/ticket-inf ... th-florida

ROH debuting in West Palm Beach, Florida the day before the Lakeland return.
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

They ever gonna come to the pacific northwest?
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

I don't have high hopes, unless WrestleMania comes back to Seattle
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

I think they are missing out on an untapped market out here man.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

ROH announces return to the UK with "Honor United" Tour in May. Tickets go on sale next week.

https://www.rohwrestling.com/news/roh-a ... 9-tour-may

Event Dates:

May 24, 2018 -- Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Edinburgh, Scotland, 7:30 p.m. local time

May 26, 2018 -- Crystal Palace Sports Centre, London, England, 6 p.m. local time

May 27, 2018 -- The Doncaster Dome, Doncaster, England, 6 p.m. local time
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Big Red Machine

May? I wonder if the New Japan guys (or at least the heavyweights) are coming along?
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Huge break of change for the May shows--love it.
Big Red Machine wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:07 am May? I wonder if the New Japan guys (or at least the heavyweights) are coming along?
New Japan's lion mark is in the banner. I would expect that NJPW sends in at least an equivalent to the talent for last year's Global Wars tour.
Big Red Machine

Wilson wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:40 am Huge break of change for the May shows--love it.
Big Red Machine wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:07 am May? I wonder if the New Japan guys (or at least the heavyweights) are coming along?
New Japan's lion mark is in the banner. I would expect that NJPW sends in at least an equivalent to the talent for last year's Global Wars tour.
LOL I actually didn't notice it. This is usually around the time of BOSJ, but I think it would serve New Japan a lot better to have Okada and Naito doing stuff for ROH, RevPro, or CMLL during this tour than having pointless midcard matches on BOSJ shows.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Updated the main post in this thread.
Big Red Machine wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:55 am
Wilson wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:40 am Huge break of change for the May shows--love it.
LOL I actually didn't notice it. This is usually around the time of BOSJ, but I think it would serve New Japan a lot better to have Okada and Naito doing stuff for ROH, RevPro, or CMLL during this tour than having pointless midcard matches on BOSJ shows.
Given the timing, they're probably bringing over some heavyweights.
Big Red Machine

DXvsNWO1994 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:19 pm Updated the main post in this thread.
Big Red Machine wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:55 am

Given the timing, they're probably bringing over some heavyweights.
Right. Which is a step in the right direction because they haven't been doing anything with their heavyweights during BOSJ in past years.
Laviemarg

Post by Laviemarg »

Saturday, June 2 2018
Hammerstein Ballroom
TV Taping
(announced on Saturday during the show).
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

A Friday PPV would make a lot of sense. Maybe in Philadelphia.
Tmac88

Post by Tmac88 »

kovs27 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:44 am A Friday PPV would make a lot of sense. Maybe in Philadelphia.
Best in the world June 1st then ?
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

An Early Best in the World this year? I'm hoping they do more shows in the summer this year. Last year was ridiculous. I've said it before but if they can't do Field of Honor in Brooklyn, there's a minor league baseball team in El Paso. Pull the trigger with the CMLL talent exchange and bring in the big guns like Rush and run the baseball stadium in El Paso.

If the reason why they run less shows in July and August is because of the G1 and they are afraid of how they would draw without the Bullet Club, then there's a bigger problem at foot.
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

WebConn wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:57 pm An Early Best in the World this year? I'm hoping they do more shows in the summer this year. Last year was ridiculous. I've said it before but if they can't do Field of Honor in Brooklyn, there's a minor league baseball team in El Paso. Pull the trigger with the CMLL talent exchange and bring in the big guns like Rush and run the baseball stadium in El Paso.

If the reason why they run less shows in July and August is because of the G1 and they are afraid of how they would draw without the Bullet Club, then there's a bigger problem at foot.
I doubt the G1 effects the Bullet Club's drawing power in ROH. As long as the Young Bucks and Marty Scurll are available the tickets will sell.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Laviemarg wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:16 am Saturday, June 2 2018
Hammerstein Ballroom
TV Taping
(announced on Saturday during the show).
This was just announced to be NYC Excellence

Also, looking at the Brooklyn Cyclones schedule for August, when ROH usually runs Field of Honor shows, there are no games August 8th or 15th, so those are two potential dates they could choose to run.
Big Red Machine

"NYC" Excellence? They couldn't come up with a nickname for New York City?