Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
DXvsNWO1994

Re: Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Official announcement on Field of Honor:
RING OF HONOR PRESENTS FIELD OF HONOR AT MCU PARK IN BROOKLYN AUGUST 15

Brooklyn, NY (May 21, 2014) – Ring of Honor Wrestling (“ROH”) announced today that on Friday, August 15th, it will present FIELD OF HONOR at MCU Park in Brooklyn, NY.

The event will feature championship bouts, top ranked wrestlers and the distinctive next generation wrestling that makes ROH the world’s most innovative brand of pro wrestling in the world. A full line-up will be available in the coming weeks exclusively at: www.ROHwrestling.com.

“Wrestling has a rich history at ballparks dating back almost a hundred years and we are excited to celebrate that history by partnering with the Brooklyn Cyclones and MCU Park to bring ROH to their fantastic ball park,” said Joe Koff, COO of Ring of Honor.

Tickets for this event will be on sale for Ringside Members on Wednesday, May 21st at 10 AM can be be purchased by clicking HERE. Ringside members click HERE for your Pre Sale Password.

If you are not yet a Ringside Member, click here for more info on how to sign up.

Tickets for the general public go on sale this Friday, May 23rd at 10 AM and can be purchased at brooklyncyclones.com, on the phone through 718-507-TIXX, or in person at the MCU Park Box Office.

Follow ROH on Twitter: @RingofHonor
Like ROH at: Facebook.com/RingofHonor

Check your local listings to see where you can watch Ring of Honor TV each and every week or subscribe and watch online at: www.ROHwrestling.com.
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

Hey DX...I'm assuming you're a Ringside member. Can you let me know how much the first row and 2nd row tix are going to cost for that show if so? Thanks.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

ROHFan25 wrote:Hey DX...I'm assuming you're a Ringside member. Can you let me know how much the first row and 2nd row tix are going to cost for that show if so? Thanks.
Looking at the seating chart, the ring is behind home plate. There is a VIP section right next to the ring with tickets ranging from $70-$100, so I would guess the first row at least is $100.

The other seats are all in the stadium stands at some distance from the ring. There are field box seats for $40 each, and sections further out on each side, near first and third base, with seats for $25 each. If you buy any ticket to the show, you also get a ticket to the 8/24 Cyclones game.
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

Thanks a lot dude, I appreciate it!
Mike0284

Post by Mike0284 »

Mr. Orange

Post by Mr. Orange »

I saw TNA last year in the ballpark and the seats in the place are all great. I sat in the very last row of like section 9 and it was fine. It was like getting balcony seats at Hammerstein for those of you who have been there as far as distance to the ring. One thing I hated was that the wrestlers entered from the dugout under section 9 so there was no entrance ramp and it looked stupid. Hopefully ROH is allowed to set up a stage at the pitchers mound or something.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Didn't exactly know where to put this, but here ya go...
@ringofhonor · 21m
AJ STYLES just added to #DBD12 EVENTS!! Get your tix now! 8/22 Milwaukee http://tinyurl.com/DBD12Milwaukee 8/23 Chicago Ridge http://tinyurl.com/DBD12Chicago
Great news, obviously. He'll be coming off the G1 Climax.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

So I'll assume, and just assume, that this will be AJ's next ROH appearances? If so, that's a large gap between them.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Also booked for the Florida return. Whatever keeps him away from TNA, I'm happy.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

The Dragon Saga wrote:So I'll assume, and just assume, that this will be AJ's next ROH appearances? If so, that's a large gap between them.
Well he's unavailable for pretty much the entire Summer Heat Tour because of the G1 Climax.
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

I'd be surprised if he isn't booked for the Field of Honor show a week before that
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

I still hope he will appear before DBD but my hopes are very low...
ImageImage
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

AssShooter wrote:I still hope he will appear before DBD but my hopes are very low...
Unfortunately most if not all of the Summer Heat Tour (or at least the major shows of that tour) conflict with the G1 Climax so Styles won't be appearing on any of those shows.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

Glad to see Styles will be at DBD.

Are those tickets for the Field of Honor same price as usual in New York? The seem extra pricey, for worse seats. Like, $40 bucks will usually get you 2nd row at most shows, not a stadium seat quite a ways away from the ring.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:
AssShooter wrote:I still hope he will appear before DBD but my hopes are very low...
Unfortunately most if not all of the Summer Heat Tour (or at least the major shows of that tour) conflict with the G1 Climax so Styles won't be appearing on any of those shows.
Is Field of Honor during G1? Sorry, on my phone, too lazy to look it up.
Mr. Orange

Post by Mr. Orange »

The G1 will end on August 10 so no.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Right. The Field of Honor Show is after the G1, but that show isn't part of the Summer Heat Tour.
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

Northwoods_Nightmare wrote:Glad to see Styles will be at DBD.

Are those tickets for the Field of Honor same price as usual in New York? The seem extra pricey, for worse seats. Like, $40 bucks will usually get you 2nd row at most shows, not a stadium seat quite a ways away from the ring.

2nd row in NY is usually $80.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

He is the current IWGP Heavyweight Champion and his return to ROH has been nothing short of "phenomenal." And now he is set for even more Ring of Honor events. Don't miss your chance to see AJ STYLES live!

JUST CONFIRMED: when ROH returns to Toronto on September 6th, AJ Styles will be in action!

Mark your calendars and make your plans now:

On August 22nd and 23rd, join us for a gigantic DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR XII weekend in Milwaukee and Chicago Ridge - and AJ Styles will be there both nights! For tickets to Milwaukee, click HERE. And click HERE for your tickets in Chicago Ridge.

On October 25th, Ring of Honor debuts in Lakeland, FL for a huge television taping - featuring AJ Styles!

And just confirmed: our Toronto return to Mattamy Athletic Center on September 6th will see even more AJ Styles action! For tickets, click right HERE.
So just to quickly recap, AJ Styles has been confirmed for four future Ring of Honor events. Those are the Death Before Dishonor XII Shows in Milwaukee & Chicago Ridge on August 22nd & 23rd, the Toronto Show on September 6th, and the TV Tapings in Lakeland, Florida on October 25th.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Quick Note: Looks like Michael Elgin won't be at the August 9th Show in Philadelphia. He's just been announced for Southside Wresting (in the UK) on that same date. He'll be in a Triple Threat Match with Mark Andrews & Chris Sabin.