Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Mr. Orange

Re: Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

Post by Mr. Orange »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:Ring of Honor announced a return to New York City for May 19th, 2014
Hey just doing a correction here. The ROH show is Saturday May 17th for NYC, not the 19th.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Mr. Orange wrote:
DXvsNWO1994 wrote:Ring of Honor announced a return to New York City for May 19th, 2014
Hey just doing a correction here. The ROH show is Saturday May 17th for NYC, not the 19th.
Yeah just realized that :lol: The 19th is a Monday. Thanks.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

ROH will be returning to Baltimore for a TV Taping on April 19th, but in a different venue: the William J Myers Pavilion. I've added that event to the schedule. The NYC Event on May 17th is already on there.
We are pleased to announce Ring of Honor's first event of 2014 in Baltimore, Saturday, April 19th, 2014 with a Special 6pm Bell Time.

This event will be a National TV Taping, and it will be held at our **NEW** home, the William J. Myers Pavilion, 4300 West Bay Ave. Baltimore, Md. 21225. Being, that this is a TV Taping all the stars of ROH will be in town including: ROH World Champion Adam Cole, “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin, Playboy cover Model Maria Kanellis, the Briscoes, “Mr Wrestling” Kevin Steen, Jay Lethal & More!!

Then on Saturday, May 17 marks the return of Ring of Honor to the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. As always when we bring the Best Wrestling On The Planet, this will be another huge event! Expect some big announcements after the New Year!!

Tickets for both of these big events will go on-sale at ROHWrestling.com starting THIS Wednesday, January 1st at 10am EST for Ringside Members. The general public will then be able to purchase their tickets starting Friday, January 3rd at 10am EST!

If you would like to be one of the first to get your seats, click HERE to sign up for Ringside Membership! Join for as little as $5.00 per month. In addition to advance ticket sales, you will also get a 15% discount of your merchandise, exclusive video content, and more! For more information on how you can join, click HERE.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Best in the World 2014, which will take place on June 21st, 2014 in Nashville, Tennessee has been added to the schedule.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:Best in the World 2014, which will take place on June 21st, 2014 in Nashville, Tennessee has been added to the schedule.
Doing a big show like that in Nashville? How well did last weekend's show draw?
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

Big Red Machine wrote:
DXvsNWO1994 wrote:Best in the World 2014, which will take place on June 21st, 2014 in Nashville, Tennessee has been added to the schedule.
Over 1000. I should know because I was there.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

JTCole wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
Over 1000. I should know because I was there.
Yeah a lot of people turned out and ROH was very happy with the attendance and capitalized on it.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

Apparently people were being turned away at the door too, which is a really good sign.
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

The Dragon Saga wrote:Apparently people were being turned away at the door too, which is a really good sign.
There were several people who seemingly couldn't find anywhere to sit by the time the show started but maybe they just didn't want to sit in the balcony.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Here's the article announcement regarding Best in the World 2014
Last weekend, Ring of Honor hit Nashville, TN for an incredible night of professional wrestling in front of one of the most enthusiastic crowds in the country. After that reception, we can now announce that BEST IN THE WORLD 2014 will be in Nashville!

All the ROH stars will return to the Nashville Fairgrounds on June 21st for a huge event that is always a highlight of the summer. As temperatures rise, so does the hostility - last year's Best In The World saw a war of Briscoe vs. Briscoe - so you can count on an intense night of the best wrestling on the planet! All talent and match announcements will be up on rohwrestling.com as they are finalized.

Tickets for this big event will go On-Sale EXCLUSIVELY at ROHWRESTLING.com THIS Wednesday, January 8th at 10am EST for Ringside Members. The general public will then be able to purchase their tickets starting Friday, January 10th at 10am EST.

If you would like to be one of the first to get your seats, click HERE to sign up for Ringside Membership! It is as inexpensive as $7.99 per month. In addition to advance ticket sales, you will also get a 15% discount of your merchandise, exclusive video content, and more!
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

I've updated the schedule to include ROH's return to San Antonio, Texas on November 15th.
Ring of Honor made its San Antonio, TX return this past Saturday night at the San Antonio Shrine to a jam packed crowd! Results can be found here, but On Saturday night November 15th, 2014 ROH returns to The Lone Star State for another big live event!

On that night we head back to the San Antonio Shrine Auditorium, located at 901 North Loop 1604 West, San Antonio TX, 78232 with a 7:30pm bell time. Tickets for this event are On Sale Now to Ringside Members and will go on-sale THIS Wednesday February 12th at 10am EST to the General Public.

If you want to have first shot at getting the best seats in the house, then click here to see how you can sign up for Ringside Membership for as low as $7.99 per month! In addition to advance ticket sales, you also will save 15% off your merchandise purchases, have early access to ROH TV every week, and more!

If you're in the San Antonio area, make sure you catch “Ring of Honor Wrestling” every Sunday at 5pm on KABB and every Saturday on KMYS at 9pm!

On-Sale Information:

November 15th, 2014
San Antonio Shrine Auditorium
901 North Loop 1604 West
San Antonio TX, 78232
Bell Time - 7:30pm

Tickets On-Sale:
Ringside Members - On Sale Now by clicking here!!
General Public – Wednesday, February 12th, 2014 @ 10am EST
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Updated the schedule to include the recent announcements.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

I've updated the thread to include the Future of Honor Event on April 18th.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Ring of Honor has announced returns to Milwaukee & Chicago Ridge on August 22nd & August 23rd, respectively. Those will be added to the schedule.
Mattxx87
Banned
Banned

Post by Mattxx87 »

Am I only one who misses the Chicago/Dayton double shot instead of Milwaukee/Chicago? I know Milwaukee is a new market, but, it feels weird after so many years.
BigTChamp

Post by BigTChamp »

Making Dayton a standalone guarantees it won't be saddled with the "B show" label, not that they've done that much in the last couple of years. Plus, they rotate the Ohio shows between Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus now. Side note, the Masonic Temple in Cincinnati would be a great venue for a PPV, or whatever they're calling them now.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

I wonder what they're waiting for with announcing Philly's return. I inquired about it at the anniversary show and they said some time in August.
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

GardenStateSaint wrote:I wonder what they're waiting for with announcing Philly's return. I inquired about it at the anniversary show and they said some time in August.
Probably still getting things finalized, which can take awhile. if I recall correctly, they're still working on finalizing the return to Pittsburgh as well.
Mr. Orange

Post by Mr. Orange »

They might be trying to return to the Former ECW arena. It's reopening this Spring under the name "2300 Arena." It's completely redone and will probably look awesome. Hopefully they head back there and maybe they are in negotiations with them or something and it's taking longer to announce.
beast41

Post by beast41 »

BigTChamp wrote:Making Dayton a standalone guarantees it won't be saddled with the "B show" label, not that they've done that much in the last couple of years. Plus, they rotate the Ohio shows between Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus now. Side note, the Masonic Temple in Cincinnati would be a great venue for a PPV, or whatever they're calling them now.
Asheville last year was in a identical position to this Dayton show and defined "B show."