Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
famicommander

Re: Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

Post by famicommander »

No. All we really have is Rocky Mountain Pro, which is booked by Vince freaking Russo of all people.

It's a desolate wrasslin' wasteland here. Which is odd because mainstream sports (and even less mainstream ones like lacrosse and soccer) are extremely popular in Denver.
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

The AWA use to draw huge in Denver from what I've been able to gather.

ROH is running the Showare Center in Kent, Wa and The Viking Pavilion at Portland State in Portland June 1st and 2nd.

The Showare Center holds 7,600 and the Viking Pavilion holds 3,400. They have a better chance of getting Portland to near capacity than they are Seattle.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

famicommander wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:28 pm No. All we really have is Rocky Mountain Pro, which is booked by Vince freaking Russo of all people.

Please tell me Russo also owns this promotion, because it would really bother me if someone was still willing to hire Vince Russo in 2019.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Baltimore and Philadelphia are two cities steeped in pro wrestling history, and Ring of Honor has been a big part of that history for years.

The tradition continues this summer with ROH bringing two can't-miss Best in the World shows to Charm City and The City of Brotherly Love.

The Best in the World pay-per-view, which streams live for HonorClub, takes place at Baltimore’s UMBC Event Center on Friday, June 28. Then it’s off to Philadelphia’s 2300 Arena on Saturday, June 29 for The Best in the World international television taping.

Tickets for both shows go on sale this coming Wednesday, April 17 at 10 a.m. Eastern for HonorClub members, and Friday, April 19 at 10 a.m. Eastern for the general public.

Coming off the historic G1 Supercard at Madison Square Garden last week, the action in ROH has never been hotter. There’s a new ROH World Champion in Matt Taven, a new Women of Honor World Champion in Kelly Klein, new ROH World Tag Team Champions in The Guerrillas of Destiny, and new (but familiar) faces on the scene in Angelina Love and Velvet Sky,who have joined forces with Mandy Leon to form The Allure.

Who will be holding the championship entering Best in the World weekend? Who will leave Best in the World weekend with the championships? What must-see matches and inevitable surprises will take place?

Join us live in Baltimore and Philadelphia to find out!

BEST IN THE WORLD PAY-PER-VIEW
FRIDAY, JUNE 28
MEET & GREETS 6 P.M.
BELL TIME 8 P.M.
UMBC EVENT CENTER
1000 HILLTOP CIRCLE
BALTIMORE , MD 21250
UMBC Students receive 50% off tickets when purchased at box office

BEST IN THE WORLD INTERNATIONAL TV TAPING
SATURDAY, JUNE 29
MEET & GREETS 4 P.M.
BELL TIME 6 P.M.
2300 ARENA
2300 SOUTH SWANSON STREET
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19148
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Updated the original post.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

https://www.rohwrestling.com/news/roh-p ... owell-july

Manhattan Mayhem - July 20 (Hammerstein)
Mass Hysteria - July 21 (Lowell Auditorium)

Both will stream on Honor Club.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

back to the Hammerstein...awesome.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Taven back to Mass as champ should be fun to see.
Mike Adamle

Post by Mike Adamle »

Hoping either PCO walks in as champ, or we get a dream match between PCO and Tomohiro Ishii, or a Villain Club-Briscoes match at the Hammerstein
BlackLesnar wrote:Seriously though, I completely agree with Mike.
Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
Mike Adamle wrote:Should've named this show "Masters of the Roll Up"
This is the best post ever by Adamle. I laughed my ass off at this.
maxx_powerz

Post by maxx_powerz »

lol Mass Hysteria is an awful name. Should have just dusted off All Star Extravaganza or gone with a Kingdom-centric / themed name.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

They are not putting the world title on PCO. Get real.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

maxx_powerz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:16 am lol Mass Hysteria is an awful name. Should have just dusted off All Star Extravaganza or gone with a Kingdom-centric / themed name.
I actually kind of like it.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

i like it too.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Announced for PPV and tapings:

monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

give me dragon lee vs milonas!
lwilson287

Post by lwilson287 »

Shouldn't Crockett Cup be labeled as a PPV as opposed to an HonorClub event cause af least on mine it says it will cost $24.95 to watch
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Cruise announced last night that their returning to Toronto on August 9th at maple leaf gardens
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 5:25 am Cruise announced last night that their returning to Toronto on August 9th at maple leaf gardens
Pretty cool. Hope they can fill it. Probably a good idea to put PCO in a high profile match there, too.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 5:25 am Cruise announced last night that their returning to Toronto on August 9th at maple leaf gardens
Is that the same building they run Global Wars: Toronto last year? The Mattamy Center? I mean, is the same building or a different one inside the same complex?

Btw, Cruise also announced return to Chicago on September 7th, according to Luchablog on Twitter, who attended to the show. No building was mentioned.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Stars from ROH, NJPW, CMLL and the NWA are joining forces to present Summer Supercard at Toronto’s Mattamy Athletic Centre on Aug. 9.

Riding a wave of momentum from last month’s historic G1 Supercard, Summer Supercard promises to be a sizzling spectacular that pro wrestling fans will not want to miss.

Tickets for Summer Supercard go on sale this coming Wednesday, May 22, at 10 a.m. Eastern for HonorClub members and Friday, May 24, at 10 a.m. Eastern for the general public.

Summer Summercard will feature the greatest wrestlers from the US, Japan and Mexico competing for championships and in dream matches.

Don’t miss your opportunity to experience the hottest show of the summer live in Toronto or streaming live for HonorClub!