Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
WebConn

Re: Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

Post by WebConn »

They are running Atlanta and Concord in January.

I'd like to see them run the Greater Phoenix Area the weekend of the Royal Rumble. Give Marty the strap at Final Battle eun Cody vs Marty NWA vs ROH in Phoenix. stack the card full off CMLL Stars run GCU which holds 7,000 and see how you draw.
maxx_powerz

Post by maxx_powerz »

The Dragon Saga wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:48 pm https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/170054F39EFF164D

Ticket sales for ROH at the Orleans has started very well. They have cut the arena back a bit but there's at least 5,000 - 6,000 allocated with I'd hazard a guess at just a little over 50% gone. I call that a pretty shocking and great start.
Slow work day, decided to take a crack at this. I counted 4915 seats and 1399 seats available. I don't know if some of the "seats" were not made available or whatever, but if they were that would be 3516 of them sold if I counted right.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Is it possible they could sell out by Friday
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:09 pm Is it possible they could sell out by Friday
Thinking of buying a ticket at the box office day of too?
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

No but I think they will be close to a sell out by Friday
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

I assume that they only opened up the the rows where towards the top where at least one person is sitting -- wouldn't make sense for them to open up the back of the arena when the lower ones aren't sold.

With that in mind, I counted about 1,925 seats sold. Didn't count the number available.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Fans in Philadelphia, Dallas, San Antonio and Houston will get to see “The Best Wrestling on the Planet” when Ring of Honor returns to those great wrestling cities this winter. Tickets for the events in Philadelphia, Dallas, and San Antonio go on sale next week with Houston on-sale information to come.

On Dec. 15, the night after the huge Final Battle pay-per-view, ROH will present Final Battle Fallout, an international TV taping, at the historic 2300 Arena in Philadelphia. What better city for ROH to put an exclamation point on its biggest year ever than The City of Brotherly Love?

In January, ROH heads to the great state of Texas for the Road To G1 Supercard Tour, beginning Jan. 24 in Dallas. On Jan. 25, ROH returns to Houston for the first time in nine years, and the tour of the Lone Star State concludes on Jan. 26 in San Antonio. All three Texas shows will be streamed LIVE worldwide for HonorClub.

Tickets for the shows in Philadelphia, Dallas and San Antonio go on sale on ROHTickets.com this coming Wednesday, Oct. 24 for HonorClub members and Friday, Oct. 26 for the general public. Keep it locked into ROHWrestling.com and the ROH App for ticket information for the Houston event.

In addition to taking in all the great action, fans will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with their favorite ROH stars in meet and greet sessions two hours before the show. It’s all part of the ROH live experience. Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of it!

Final Battle Fallout (International TV Taping)
Saturday, Dec. 15, 2018, 6 p.m. Eastern
2300 Arena
Philadelphia, PA

Road To G1 Supercard Tour

Thursday, Jan. 24, 2019, 7:30 p.m. Central
Gilley’s Dallas
Dallas, TX
Streamed live worldwide for HonorClub
Friday, Jan. 25, 7:30 p.m. Central
NRG Arena
Houston, TX

Saturday, Jan. 26, 7 p.m. Central
Austin Highway Event Center
San Antonio, TX
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

Think It's a mistake not running in Arizona Royal Rumble weekend.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Road to G1 Supercard three months before the show? Come on! This buries every other show between January and Mania weekend. If you're going to stick with these awful "Road to..." names, shouldn't this be "Road to 17th Anniversary Show?" The current NJPW tour is Road to Power Struggle 2018, not Road to WrestleKingdom.
Big Red Machine

WebConn wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:24 am Think It's a mistake not running in Arizona Royal Rumble weekend.
If they were to do this, I would like to see them actually try to follow it up but returning to the market in a few months to see if they have managed to convince any locals to come to the shows. It's something they have consistently failed to do with Mania weekend markets (it took them years to try running Atlanta,and they still haven't been back to Phoenix, Houston, New Orleans or the Bay Area [excluding other Mania weekend shows, of course]).
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

Big Red Machine wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:27 pm
WebConn wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:24 am Think It's a mistake not running in Arizona Royal Rumble weekend.
If they were to do this, I would like to see them actually try to follow it up but returning to the market in a few months to see if they have managed to convince any locals to come to the shows. It's something they have consistently failed to do with Mania weekend markets (it took them years to try running Atlanta,and they still haven't been back to Phoenix, Houston, New Orleans or the Bay Area [excluding other Mania weekend shows, of course]).
I think they're going back to Houston in a 3 shoot RR weekend, It's Dallas, Houston, San Antonio

Royal Rumble is gonna be huge this year that Baseball stadium holds 60,000 or something they should have ran a couple shows that weekend in the Greater Phoenix market and seen how they did.

ROH's marketing team is awful at promoting.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Finally updated the top page of this thread.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Big Red Machine wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:13 pm Road to G1 Supercard three months before the show? Come on! This buries every other show between January and Mania weekend. If you're going to stick with these awful "Road to..." names, shouldn't this be "Road to 17th Anniversary Show?" The current NJPW tour is Road to Power Struggle 2018, not Road to WrestleKingdom.
Might be just because FB is also in NYC.
Big Red Machine

dhads7161 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:31 pm
Big Red Machine wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:13 pm Road to G1 Supercard three months before the show? Come on! This buries every other show between January and Mania weekend. If you're going to stick with these awful "Road to..." names, shouldn't this be "Road to 17th Anniversary Show?" The current NJPW tour is Road to Power Struggle 2018, not Road to WrestleKingdom.
Might be just because FB is also in NYC.
I'm not seeing the connection you're trying to make.
Laviemarg

Post by Laviemarg »

January- March 2019 announced shows (minus Future of Honor):

1/12 Atlanta, GA Center Stage
1/13 Concord, NC Cabarrus Arena
1/24 Dallas, TX Gilley’s
1/25 Houston, TX NRG Arena
1/26 San Antonio, TX Austin Highway Events Center
2/9 Lakeland, FL RP Funding Arena
2/10 Coral Gables, FL Watsco Center
2/22 Tokyo, Japan Korakuen Hall
2/23 Tokyo, Japan Korakuen Hall
3/15 Las Vegas, NV Sam’s Town Live
3/16 Las Vegas, NV Sam’s Town Live
Big Red Machine

Does someone in management live in Lakeland or something? They keep running there even though they never draw (have they ever drawn well anywhere in Florida aside from Mania weekend?)
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

My issue is their building to the concord show on their t.v. show but the next taping happen the night before concord show so you are probably going to know the results of the concord show a night before it happens when they do their next set of tapings
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Big Red Machine wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:16 am Does someone in management live in Lakeland or something? They keep running there even though they never draw (have they ever drawn well anywhere in Florida aside from Mania weekend?)
It’s the halfway point between Orlando and Tampa, which are themselves about an hour apart. They’re cutting out the middle man of running two shows in two cities. Like when they ran Dayton, which isn’t exactly halfway, but is in between Columbus and Cincy.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Back to Sam's Town I see. The Orleans was clearly too big, but Sam's Town I feel is too small for a PPV. I'd be fine with the TV tapings there.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Poor Luchasaurus