Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
DXvsNWO1994

Re: Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

monster mafia wrote:liverpool card not announced on the media,just the website

entire london card..not announced yet

sotf without young bucks and adam cole... no matches announced..that arlington show looks bad right now

roh need to hype the cards in time..
What's crazy is that the show Arlington is a week from tomorrow, and yet no matches have been announced. Granted, you really can't do anything about San Antonio, as we won't know the card until the day of, but having nothing in terms of matches announced for Arlington is inexcusable.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

ROH tv taping in atlanta JAN 14 2016 (TV taping)

"A certain star will be returning home to his peach state roots to competein front of honor nation!"

ROH 15TH ANNIVERSARY in las vegas MARCH 10 2016

TV TAPING MARCH 11
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

Cody Rhodes I assume.
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

I think the 15th anniversary show should have either been in Philly or NY.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

ROHFanAnthony wrote:I think the 15th anniversary show should have either been in Philly or NY.
x2
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

monster mafia wrote:
ROHFanAnthony wrote:I think the 15th anniversary show should have either been in Philly or NY.
x2
x3.
They don't draw that well in Vegas (especially as compares to NYC or Philly or Toronto) and the crowd is terrible
Reaper G

Post by Reaper G »

Well I'm there and that's all they need. :mrgreen:

Really, though, fifteen years is a rather significant number, and I wouldn't blame ROH if they'd celebrate by going back to their roots.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

2016 is far from over, but ROH is already planning a 2017 full of the best professional wrestling on the planet! And on Saturday, February 11th, Ring of Honor returns to PITTSBURGH! Our Pittsburgh fans always come out to show their support, and ROH plans on delivering an unforgettable night of action for you. Don't miss your chance to be there LIVE when Ring of Honor returns to the electric environment of Stage AE!

ROHWRESTLING.com will keep you up to date with all the latest news on stars scheduled to compete and matches signed for February 11th. Tickets for the our Pittsburgh return go on sale for Ringside Members next WEDNESDAY, November 9th at 10AM EST.

The best way to guarantee the Best Premium Seats is to become an ROH Ringside Member. Ringside Membership gives you exclusive access to special ROH content as well as the chance to catch ROH TV online early! Plus, Ringside Members get discounts on ROH merchandise and access to exclusive pre-orders. Tickets go on sale for Ringside Members days before they are made available to the general public. To become a Ringside Member today, click HERE!

Tickets go on sale to the General Public on FRIDAY, November 11th at 10 AM EST.

Ring of Honor Wrestling
Saturday, February 11th, 2017
Stage AE
400 North Shore Drive
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

2016 is far from over, but ROH is already planning a 2017 full of the best professional wrestling on the planet! And on Sunday, February 12th, Ring of Honor returns to COLUMBUS, OH! Our fans always come out to show their support, and ROH plans on delivering an unforgettable night of action for you. Don't miss your chance to be there LIVE when Ring of Honor debuts at Express Live!

ROHWRESTLING.com will keep you up to date with all the latest news on stars scheduled to compete and matches signed for February 12th. Tickets for the our Columbus return go on sale for Ringside Members on WEDNESDAY, November 9th at 10AM EST.

The best way to guarantee the Best Premium Seats is to become an ROH Ringside Member. Ringside Membership gives you exclusive access to special ROH content as well as the chance to catch ROH TV online early! Plus, Ringside Members get discounts on ROH merchandise and access to exclusive pre-orders. Tickets go on sale for Ringside Members days before they are made available to the general public.

To become a Ringside Member today, click HERE!

Tickets go on sale to the General Public on FRIDAY, November 11th at 10 AM EST.

Ring of Honor Wrestling
Sunday, February 12th, 2017 - Bell Time 7:00 pm
Express Live
405 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43215
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

ROH just announced a Tournament for the TV Tapings after Final Battle. Originals and veterans will take part in it:
FIRST-EVER DECADE OF EXCELLENCE TOURNAMENT STARTS DEC. 4TH IN PHILADELPHIA
ROH Stalwarts Compete For ROH World Title Shot On 15th Anniversary Show in March

Eight stars who debuted in Ring of Honor over a decade ago will compete in the first-ever Decade of Excellence Tournament, which begins Dec. 4th at the historic 2300 Arena in Philadelphia.

The finals take place on Jan. 14th at Atlanta’s Center Stage, with the winner receiving a shot at the ROH World Championship (which is currently held by Adam Cole) at the 15th Anniversary pay-per-view on March 10th in Las Vegas.

First-round matches of the tournament are as follows:

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS VS. MARK BRISCOE

Daniels is one of the “Founding Fathers” of ROH. The cunning veteran competed in the main event of the inaugural ROH show in February 2002 in Philadelphia, a Triple Threat Match against Bryan Danielson and Low Ki. He is a four-time former co-holder of the ROH World Tag Team Title and a former ROH World Television Champion.

Briscoe and his brother, Jay, have held the ROH World Tag Team Title a record eight times and are regarded as one of the greatest tag teams in the world. In Mark’s first match in ROH, he defeated his brother in August 2002.

ALEX SHELLEY VS. COLT CABANA

Shelley, one-half of The Motor City Machine Guns with Chris Sabin, made his ROH debut in June 2003. He has been a member of two of ROH’s top factions, Generation Next and The Embassy, and he is a three-time former co-holder of New Japan-Pro Wrestling’s IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship.

Cabana made his ROH debut in December 2002 by defeating CM Punk. He and Punk went on to become two-time ROH World Tag Team Champions. Cabana has won titles all over the world and has come very close on several occasions over the years to winning the ROH World Title.

JUSHIN “THUNDER” LIGER VS. JAY LETHAL

Liger, a Japanese legend who is perhaps the most influential junior heavyweight of all time, made his much-anticipated ROH debut in November 2004 when he headlined two “Weekend of Thunder” shows named in his honor. Liger, who has competed in four decades, is still going strong in both ROH and NJPW.

Lethal competed in his first match in ROH in January 2003 when he was just 17. He has gone on to become one of the biggest stars in ROH history. Lethal is a former ROH World Champion, two-time former ROH World Television Champion and former ROH Pure Champion.

BJ WHITMER VS. JAY BRISCOE

Whitmer has the dubious distinction of being one of the most despicable competitors in ROH history, but there’s no denying his success. Whitmer, who debuted in ROH in January 2003, is a four-time former co-holder of the ROH World Tag team Title and has been a member of two influential factions in ROH -- The Prophecy and The Decade.

No one has held more titles in ROH than Briscoe, who is an eight-time former ROH World Tag Team Champion and one of only three men in history to have held the ROH World Championship twice. He competed on ROH’s first show in February 2002.

ALSO SIGNED TO APPEAR...

ROH WORLD CHAMPION: ADAM COLE
ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION: BOBBY FISH
ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: YOUNG BUCKS (NICK & MATT JACKSON)
CODY RHODES
DRAGON LEE
KYLE O'REILLY
KUSHIDA
JAY WHITE
DALTON CASTLE W/ THE BOYS
CHRIS SABIN
LIO RUSH
DONOVAN DIJAK
PUNISHMENT MARTINEZ
WILL FERRARA
THE KINGDOM
TAELER HENDRIX
MANDY LEON
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

For TV, I think this tournament is definitely not a bad idea. Jay Lethal has to take it, right?
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

my pick is daniels,with the performance on the ladder war and the interesting history follow that.

so the next 4 shows after final battle are tv tapings?

damn.
FanSinceHDNet

Post by FanSinceHDNet »

monster mafia wrote:my pick is daniels,with the performance on the ladder war and the interesting history follow that.

damn.
I don't think Columbus is.
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

So which 5 years of ROH were not excellent according to themselves?
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
KL_

Post by KL_ »

The idea is fine but I'm thinking if it's not too much to give the winner title match at Anniversary Show.
Brada

Post by Brada »

monster mafia wrote:my pick is daniels,with the performance on the ladder war and the interesting history follow that.

damn.
That would be really cool to see Daniels win it....but I don't think there is any chance they are going to headline a PPV with Cole and Daniels....
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Brada wrote:

damn.
That would be really cool to see Daniels win it....but I don't think there is any chance they are going to headline a PPV with Cole and Daniels....
daniels vs kyle.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Can't see that either. Although they did have a great match Friday night in Arlington.
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

FanSinceHDNet wrote:

damn.
Still, 4 TV Tapings 4 months in a row is very surprising, especially when you know they have a hard time having big crowds for TV Tapings.
ImageImage
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

AssShooter wrote:
FanSinceHDNet wrote:

damn.
Still, 4 TV Tapings 4 months in a row is very surprising, especially when you know they have a hard time having big crowds for TV Tapings.
How is 1 taping every month suprising? They need a taping every month or they won't be able to fill up their TV...
I was in the front line when we battled page 15