Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
DXvsNWO1994

Re: Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

The shows in San Antonio, Rhode Island, & Milwaukee have all been officially announced:
In 2016, Ring of Honor is traveling more than ever, bringing the best professional wrestling on the planet to you LIVE! Today we can confirm THREE upcoming ROH live events, including Ring of Honor's return to the Providence, RI area! On Saturday, April 30th, ROH hits West Warwick, RI along with all your favorite Ring of Honor stars. And just one week before, ROH returns to San Antonio, TX!

But that's not all. We can also confirm a return to one of the wildest, most enthusiastic cities in the world: MILWAUKEE! The fans at Turner Ballroom never disappoint and on Sunday, June 12th, ROH is back in Wisconsin for another night of action! Tickets this to this event can be purchased at http://pabsttheater.org/show/roh2016 when they go on sale. You'll need a pre sale code which you can find by clicking here.

Tickets to these Ring of Honor events go on sale Wednesday, February 17th at 10 AM for RINGSIDE MEMBERS and Friday, February 19th at 10 AM for the general public.

The best way to guarantee you are there live is to become an ROH Ringside Member. Ringside Membership gives you exclusive access to special ROH content as well as the chance to catch ROH TV online early! Plus, Ringside Members get discounts on ROH merchandise and access to exclusive pre-orders. Tickets for the WAR OF THE WORLD TOUR stops will go on sale for Ringside Members days before they are made available to the general public. To become a Ringside Member today, click HERE!

CONQUEST TOUR

Saturday, April 23rd, 2016
San Antonio Shrine Auditorium
7:30pm Bell Time

Saturday, April 30th, 2016
Civic Center
West Warwick, RI
7:30pm Bell Time

ROAD TO BITW ’16

Sunday, June 12th, 2016
Turner Hall Ballroom
Milwaukee, WI
7pm Bell Time
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

So that confirms there is just the one show in March. Sort of disappointing.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

The Dragon Saga wrote:So that confirms there is just the one show in March. Sort of disappointing.
Wow that's got to be the lightest schedule they've run in a month in a long time.
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

Northwoods_Nightmare wrote:Wow that's got to be the lightest schedule they've run in a month in a long time.
The last time was last year, in february.
ImageImage
bigz38

Post by bigz38 »

But it was also a pretty busy start of the year for the contracted talent when factoring in Japan, working 7 out of 8 weekends.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

bigz38 wrote:But it was also a pretty busy start of the year for the contracted talent when factoring in Japan, working 7 out of 8 weekends.
Plus PWG as well.
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

Maybe some ROH wrestlers will compete in the New Japan Cup ?
ImageImage
Wrestlingfan345

Post by Wrestlingfan345 »

I tried to get tickets for the nyc show may 14th I'm only getting ga seating currently everything else appears to be sold out. Very shocked the show is selling that well after tons of people complained about the building. I wonder how long it is before ga is gone still hoping I can get tickets as the time gets closer I wouldn't think ga would sell out at all but we will see!
GrizzlyHorsemen

Post by GrizzlyHorsemen »

Do we have a pre sale code for the RI show? Not seeing one. Also not seeing any way to order tix, I have a ringside membership.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

GrizzlyHorsemen wrote:Do we have a pre sale code for the RI show? Not seeing one. Also not seeing any way to order tix, I have a ringside membership.
http://www.rohwrestling.com/product/043 ... warwick-ri
GrizzlyHorsemen

Post by GrizzlyHorsemen »

TYFDK wrote:
GrizzlyHorsemen wrote:Do we have a pre sale code for the RI show? Not seeing one. Also not seeing any way to order tix, I have a ringside membership.
http://www.rohwrestling.com/product/043 ... warwick-ri
Thanks I couldn't find it anywhere. Didn't get exactly where I wanted but still front row.
JShmoopy

Post by JShmoopy »

RoH needs to start running a larger venue than Turner Hall in Milwaukee, they are already back to the third row during the presale.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Here's the West Warwick venue. XWA runs it all the time.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

TYFDK wrote:

Here's the West Warwick venue. XWA runs it all the time.
Oh thank G-d. Until I saw that last line I actually thought you are trying to get me to watch another Mike Mondo match.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

something happened in January,supposedly on the venues end, where XWA had to postpone their show.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

ROH oughta look into running Court 17 in NYC if they want to run there in the summer. Maybe the night before Field of Honor if they're doing that again.

Ladrao12

Post by Ladrao12 »

Court 17 in NYC would be almost ideal to run for any wrestling promotion who could pull it off, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's both too expensive and the people in charge of scheduling the courts wouldn't want wrestling there. It would be great, right next to the train, both the subway and Long Island Railroad.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

TYFDK wrote:ROH oughta look into running Court 17 in NYC if they want to run there in the summer. Maybe the night before Field of Honor if they're doing that again.

WHG

Post by WHG »

Wimbledon would be a great venue if they ever go back to the UK.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

WHG wrote:Wimbledon would be a great venue if they ever go back to the UK.
where is the like button on this thing?