who should be brought in thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
adam08

who should be brought in thread

Post by adam08 »

Instead of having so many Bring in threads we will keep it all in here. Any particular wrestler you want to see brought in.

Maybe Finley or a Morrison if he is really gonna get released.
Last edited by adam08 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marketh.

Re: Offical who should be brought in thread

Post by Marketh. »

No offence, but this place looks like it's going to be actively moderated, unlike the actual ROH board, so I think they should be the judge of what's "official". Just my opinion.

I see a lot of potential in bringing Chris Masters in to either tag or feud with Mike Bennett, since they're struggling to give him anything meaningful to do. Sami Callihan is a must too.
Last Real Man Hype
adam08

Re: Offical who should be brought in thread

Post by adam08 »

Marketh. wrote:No offence, but this place looks like it's going to be actively moderated, unlike the actual ROH board, so I think they should be the judge of what's "official". Just my opinion.

I see a lot of potential in bringing Chris Masters in to either tag or feud with Mike Bennett, since they're struggling to give him anything meaningful to do. Sami Callihan is a must too.

True i'll take the official out.
syxxpakk

Re: who should be brought in thread

Post by syxxpakk »

I think it's bit ridiculous to try and judge what's "official." I don't see any problem with it.

Love to see Morrison come in. Trevor Murdoch would be great, as well.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

id be happy if this thread had actual new suggestions instead of just hoping for the return of guys who either didnt do much previously or had run their course. not a shot at Sammy although im not a fan. i did think he was pretty good at the DGUSA show in Revere a few weeks ago when i saw him in person.
mulkeybros

Post by mulkeybros »

Would love to see Morrison come in, but that dude looks like he needs a break from the ring.

I know full time is highly unlikely, but want to see Prince Devitt in an ROH ring one day.
ColourMeCurious

Post by ColourMeCurious »

I would also like to see Prince Devitt. Would be fantastic for him to be brought in for Anniversary vs. Davey.
mulkeybros

Post by mulkeybros »

ColourMeCurious wrote:Would be fantastic for him to be brought in for Anniversary vs. Davey.
I like this. A LOT.
ROHWorld_Jon
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Jon »

I know there is no chance of him going to Ring of Honor any time soon, but I would love to see Johnny Gargano in the company. I've been a fan since the first time I watched him a few years ago and he has improved so much since then. I'm just a gigantic Gargano fan.

I would also love to see Zack Sabre Jr. in ROH.
Teenage Mutant Nana Turtle
Chris Xtreme

Post by Chris Xtreme »

MVP, Prince Gavit, Harry Smith, and Colt Cabana would be some good names to bring in.
WrestlingMatters

Post by WrestlingMatters »

ROHWorld_Jon wrote:I know there is no chance of him going to Ring of Honor any time soon, but I would love to see Johnny Gargano in the company. I've been a fan since the first time I watched him a few years ago and he has improved so much since then. I'm just a gigantic Gargano fan.

I would also love to see Zack Sabre Jr. in ROH.
Gargano is awesome wish he could sign, Zack Sabre Jr. is an unbelievable talent can do it all, he at least deserves a shot.
adam08

Post by adam08 »

How about Chavo Gurrero?
syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk »

Chavo is a dick, so no thanks on that. I wouldn't mind seeing Kyle Matthews make a go in ROH.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Since I won't get my post deleted for saying it here: "The French Stallion" Tom LaRuffa!!!
Last Real Man Hype
ROHWorld_Jon
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Jon »

adam08 wrote:How about Chavo Gurrero?
I wouldn't mind that at all, but if ROH was going to bring in a veteran like that, I would rather have Finlay.
Teenage Mutant Nana Turtle
WrestlingMatters

Post by WrestlingMatters »

Bobby Fish. The guy is best friends with Ciampa and would be a great partner for him whilst also giving The Embassy another wrestler.
LJimmy

Post by LJimmy »

How about Chris Hero? What is he up to? He has yet to start up with WWE, yet he hasn't returned to ROH.
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Steven »

You might not have had of these two but they're both awesome - Marty Scurll & Zack Sabre Jr.

They are both from England and wrestle in a tag team called 'The Leaders of the New School'. I saw them wrestle last night against the Young Bucks and it was a terrific match. I've also seen them have a great match with Future Shock. I would love for these two guys to get a chance in ROH.

Sabre Jr. has wrestled for EVOLVE and I think CZW a bit and regularly tours Japan and they are both good singles wrestlers too.
No Remorse

Post by No Remorse »

No more old WWE washouts! Leave them for TNA. I'd like to see a deal with a Japanese Company, Noah or New Japan, since Dragon Gate is out of the picture. Prince Devitt would be fantastic. I like what I've seen of Ricky Marvin. If you bring back former ROH guys, make it Jack Evans, Alex Shelley, Low-Ki. Only local Fl. Indy I've noticed recently with potential is Gus Money.
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

I'd love to see Low Ki brought back.

Where does he wrestle these days?