ROH in North/South Carolina

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
The Generic Luchador

Re: ROH in North/South Carolina

Post by The Generic Luchador »

I really wanna see Edwards-Generico.
ROHWorld_Jon
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Jon »

JustSkiff wrote:It's bad enough that they put the title on Lethal, but I don't want to see him in the main event scene.
Why? Lethal is a very good wrestler and he is a big name in the wrestling world. He's going to draw money and put on entertaining matches. Lethal was going to get to the main event scene sooner or later, and I think it's the perfect time for him to make his jump from TV Title scene to World Title scene.
Teenage Mutant Nana Turtle
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Steven »

I also think it's a good move. I would assume Lethal will drop the TV Title at Final Battle to Bennett and he will then go on to the main event picture where I think he belongs.
JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff »

The thing is Lethal isn't a big name. His first match back was decent since he hasn't done this style since 2005, but it quickly got boring once again.
syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk »

Lethal is probably the third biggest name in the company right now.
cviens

Post by cviens »

I'm on the fence about Lethal being in the main event scene honestly, but if he is launched into it I hope he can prove my doubts wrong!
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

About to start live results http://wp.me/p1rVA2-36K I will be posing them here in steps but for live coverage check the link. Also if anyone wants to post them here for me while I post them live is fine by me. I'm rather swamped today.

Another 10 bell salute for our fallen brother Bison Smith. RIP my friend. I spoke with Bison on a few occasions when he was here in California and even though it was years ago I still appreciate the time he spent with me while at a training camp.

Cornette is opening the show with some words. I'll try to see if I can get a description.

Mike Bennett vs. TJP opens the show. Bennett wins via rollup while holding the ropes.
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

Update

The Bravado Brothers vs. ANX. The Young Bucks attack ANX pre match. Titus unable to go. King vs. The Bravados. Titus makes the comeback and ANX win with the doomsday blockbuster.
or Fb.com/ROHworld
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

cgstong wrote:Update

The Bravado Brothers vs. ANX. The Young Bucks attack ANX pre match. Titus unable to go. King vs. The Bravados. Titus makes the comeback and ANX win with the doomsday blockbuster.
Good: Bucks v ANX at Final Battle

Bad: Bravados on their way out :(
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

Adam Cole vs. Jay Lethal in a Proving Ground match.Lethal wins with the handstand springboard ace crusher in about 13 mins. Real fun match.

The Young Bucks vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander. Bucks win with the double team spike piledriver on Coleman.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

approximate attendance?
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

Full results thanks to http://PWPonderings.com

Another 10 bell salute for our fallen brother Bison Smith. RIP my friend. I spoke with Bison on a few occasions when he was here in California and even though it was years ago I still appreciate the time he spent with me while at a training camp.

Cornette is opening the show with some words. I'll try to see if I can get a description.

Mike Bennett vs. TJP opens the show. Bennett wins via rollup while holding the ropes.

Adam Cole vs. Jay Lethal in a Proving Ground match.Lethal wins with the handstand springboard ace crusher in about 13 mins. Real fun match.

The Young Bucks vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander. Bucks win with the double team spike piledriver on Coleman.

SAMPSON vs. Andy Ridge. Ridge gets the win with a rollup out of a Sampson powerbomb attempt.

Special 2 Hour Time Limit The Briscoes, Michael Elgin, & Roderick Strong vs. WGTT, Eddie Edwards, & El Generico in an 8 man elimination match.
30 mins elapsed. No eliminations.
FULL DETAILS OF ELIMINATIONS AT: http://wp.me/p1rVA2-36K
Eddie wins in around 80 mins via submission with a dragon sleeper. Looks like we can assume he's wanting to get the attention of Davey that he has perfected the Dragon Sleeper. 1:20:33 official time.

No word on attendance but one person who went to last night show said attendance was not good.
or Fb.com/ROHworld
JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff »

SAMPSON's back?!
syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk »

Called it 8-)
Chris Xtreme

Post by Chris Xtreme »

I heard that they did about 200 paid yesterday. I wouldn't expect much better for tonight. Sinclair was opening to draw 700 people for their early house shows. So thats not good. But it is just the beginning. They are doing a good job with their localized promos but more has to be done. They have to postion their top acts as draws for these shows and not just the ROH brand itself. Also try to make it match up with what is on TV and IPPV. Its going to be a challenge.
JSWO
Banned
Banned

Post by JSWO »

Yesterday was about 325 or so. Today I was told was a full house, so likely 850 or so.
Admin note: User permanently banned.
Chris Xtreme

Post by Chris Xtreme »

Interesting. Thats better news. Hopefully most of those we're paid.
icyhot

Post by icyhot »

It was packed tonight. I did hear someone say they were advertising $10 tickets but was told they sold out of them. I did see a few front row seats open but that's about it.
Support REAL Indy Wrestling and small business.
Chris Xtreme

Post by Chris Xtreme »

icyhot wrote:It was packed tonight. I did hear someone say they were advertising $10 tickets but was told they sold out of them. I did see a few front row seats open but that's about it.
Thats pretty cool. Of course they had to do the 10 dollar sale to do it, it least I persume that was the point of the sale. But a packed house is a packed house. And shows that perhaps Greensboro has the potential to be a good market for them. Of course we got to see what the attandance is like for the Greensboro shows going foward.
JSWO
Banned
Banned

Post by JSWO »

Chris Xtreme wrote:Interesting. Thats better news. Hopefully most of those we're paid.

ROH rarely comps people. In the past, when they have the seats are usually GA or in New York for instance they're upper balcony seats.
Admin note: User permanently banned.