Looking for Man Up photos

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Looking for Man Up photos

Post by cgstong »

So I'm looking for photos from the Man Up PPV tapings. I've looked at Coons and Lost Photography and unfortunately they do not have any. Please if you do email me at cgstong@pwponderings.com and shoot me the link to your gallery. Credit will be given of course. Thanks.
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
ninetwentyfour

Re: Looking for Man Up photos

Post by ninetwentyfour »

"Credit will be given of course." Comical considering you steal results fairly regularly without giving credit.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

ninetwentyfour wrote:"Credit will be given of course." Comical considering you steal results fairly regularly without giving credit.
Would love to know when I've ever stolen results and never given credit. Please post the link to the results I've taken w/o giving credit. I'll wait.
or Fb.com/ROHworld
ninetwentyfour

Post by ninetwentyfour »

cgstong wrote:
ninetwentyfour wrote:"Credit will be given of course." Comical considering you steal results fairly regularly without giving credit.
Would love to know when I've ever stolen results and never given credit. Please post the link to the results I've taken w/o giving credit. I'll wait.
Come on, Ghastly Shitty Terrible, let's not insult everyone's intelligence.

You don't think people notice when you send results into websites with your name clearly labeled on it, and not that of whom actually sent you/you took the results from? Whether you realize it or not (I'd be surprised if you did) that's stealing results without giving credit.

Nevermind you have, in fact, stolen results word for word from the @freeadmissionfr guys without giving credit.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

ninetwentyfour wrote:

You don't think people notice when you send results into websites with your name clearly labeled on it, and not that of whom actually sent you/you took the results from? Whether you realize it or not (I'd be surprised if you did) that's stealing results without giving credit.

Nevermind you have, in fact, stolen results word for word from the @freeadmissionfr guys without giving credit.
Are you a troll or just an idiot? When I send out results to the Observer/Torch/411/and Dot Net they credit me because I am the one who sent them in. I clearly credit in my articles on PWP where I got the results from but perhaps you're just not educated or understand how crediting works so here's the run down of how it's been done for probably the last 50 years.

When you write a report in school and cite your sources, do you cite the source you got the info from or where the source got the information from? You cite the source YOU got the info from and of course that source cites wherever they did. Same thing here. I'm not taking credit for the results, the observer/torch/dot net/411 credit me because I am where they got the results from and I post the results with full credit to whoever I got them from.

As for FreeAdmission, if you're going to say that I copied "word for word" from them because I may have used the phrase " (insert name here) did a drop kick" and they also reported " (insert name here) did a drop kick" was there another way to phrase that? Is that me "stealing" their words? Really? Ok I'll make sure EVERYONE uses different phrases for describing actions or finishes. My bad on that.... seriously dude get your head out of your ass. Also remind me, where are the sources on Free Admissions ROH results? Hmm. Pot calling kettle black?
or Fb.com/ROHworld
ninetwentyfour

Post by ninetwentyfour »

cgstong wrote:
ninetwentyfour wrote:

Are you a troll or just an idiot? When I send out results to the Observer/Torch/411/and Dot Net they credit me because I am the one who sent them in. I clearly credit in my articles on PWP where I got the results from but perhaps you're just not educated or understand how crediting works so here's the run down of how it's been done for probably the last 50 years.

When you write a report in school and cite your sources, do you cite the source you got the info from or where the source got the information from? You cite the source YOU got the info from and of course that source cites wherever they did. Same thing here. I'm not taking credit for the results, the observer/torch/dot net/411 credit me because I am where they got the results from and I post the results with full credit to whoever I got them from.

As for FreeAdmission, if you're going to say that I copied "word for word" from them because I may have used the phrase " (insert name here) did a drop kick" and they also reported " (insert name here) did a drop kick" was there another way to phrase that? Is that me "stealing" their words? Really? Ok I'll make sure EVERYONE uses different phrases for describing actions or finishes. My bad on that.... seriously dude get your head out of your ass. Also remind me, where are the sources on Free Admissions ROH results? Hmm. Pot calling kettle black?
You are a very, very stupid person. I kind of understand now why everyone that you work with at PWP doesn't like you and thinks you're an idiot, as if your opinions didn't already make it obvious enough.

I wouldn't know, but what I do know is that you stole, verbatim, their results for a recent PWG show.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

ninetwentyfour wrote:
You are a very, very stupid person. I kind of understand now why everyone that you work with at PWP doesn't like you and thinks you're an idiot, as if your opinions didn't already make it obvious enough.

I wouldn't know, but what I do know is that you stole, verbatim, their results for a recent PWG show.
HA wow yeah cause I would be allowed to stay on at PWP if I wasn't liked. Whatever dude. Clearly you don't understand how credit is cited so have a good one buddy. Good try though.

Also here, educate yourself on how citation works: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/
or Fb.com/ROHworld
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

Dang it. I thought I was going to see cool pictures from Man Up when I clicked on this thread.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

Northwoods_Nightmare wrote:Dang it. I thought I was going to see cool pictures from Man Up when I clicked on this thread.
Me too man. Sorry for the stupid argument. If the admins want to delete this thread they can.
or Fb.com/ROHworld