Q.T. Marshall

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
BMoonphase

Q.T. Marshall

Post by BMoonphase »

Since Q.T. worked the Thursday night WWE NXT Taping, anyone actually concerned or care that he may not be long for the promotion?
bik100

Re: Q.T. Marshall

Post by bik100 »

The era of Q.T. is over? Noooooooo
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publ ... 3036.shtml
Ring of Honor wrestler Q.T. Marshall worked a match at the WWE NXT television taping on Thursday in Orlando, Florida.

Powell's POV: Marshall worked against Aiden English. The result of that match and the full taping spoilers are available on the main page
He signed his contract around August last year, is it up by now? WWE has guys do job matches all the time and not get signed. This could mean nothing at all.
XHC

Post by XHC »

It is probably worth remembering that Prince Nana worked for WWE fairly recently as well and he now seems to be back with ROH full time....I think

___xHc___
Canterbury, England Division
NUFC___xHc___ROH
Fawrules

Post by Fawrules »

BMoonphase wrote:Since Q.T. worked the Thursday night WWE NXT Taping, anyone actually concerned or care that he may not be long for the promotion?
Hey WWE, we'll trade you Marshall if you don't sign any Ring of Honor guys for a year. Take the deal WWE, the guy's a star. ;)
Dingus

Post by Dingus »

I think the only fair trade would be QT for CM Punk.
damasta414

Post by damasta414 »

QT Marshall in WWE while The Briscoes, American Wolves and Adam Cole still sitting in ROH? Definition of injustice if Marshall is really gone from ROH. Vince must be on bath salts.
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

his contract should be up, no reason to ever book him again, I doubt he'd get a job in any promotion
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
ROHWorld_Steven
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Steven »

He lives down in Florida so it may have just been a case of them needing a spare guy so he filled in. He has definitely improved and I like the Marshall Law team but I don't see why WWE would be interested at all.
felkerpat

Post by felkerpat »

I always thought he looked like a grown up Cabbage Patch Kid, maybe WWE thinks they can market that.

Saying a wrestler isn't good because they're not in WWE is like saying a musician isn't good because they're not in Nickelback - Chuck Taylor
Lone Wolf

Post by Lone Wolf »

He is ROH as far as i am concerned,please don't go :D
XHC

Post by XHC »

felkerpat wrote:I always thought he looked like a grown up Cabbage Patch Kid, maybe WWE thinks they can market that.

Thank you so very, very, very, very much for this post! I never noticed but that is some funny shit

___xHc___
Canterbury, England Division
NUFC___xHc___ROH
jackalope3

Post by jackalope3 »

I was not impressed with his match with Mondo at Caged Hostility last year and was pretty critical of him in the forum at the time. But I don't mind him now. I think pairing him with RD as a lower card comedy tag team was a good move.

Like previous posts in this thread, I don't see why WWE would be interested. But if they are, then I wish him well.
Yugiohnoonoo
Banned
Banned

Post by Yugiohnoonoo »

QT can go wherever and it won't bother me, I hope RD doesn't go anywhere soon.
[cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette]
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

I actually want to see some Marshall Law, especially since Evans has been pushing it lately.
But if he left I wouldn't be too bothered.
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

WM XXX: The Great Khali (w/Triple H) vs. QT (w/Vince McMahon) for control of WWE - Special Ref: Hornswoggle
"God, we have some dumb fans!" (Steve Corino)
LariatWinslow

Post by LariatWinslow »

XHC wrote:
felkerpat wrote:I always thought he looked like a grown up Cabbage Patch Kid, maybe WWE thinks they can market that.

Thank you so very, very, very, very much for this post! I never noticed but that is some funny shit
And a loud "CA-BBAGE PATCH! CA-BBAGE PATCH!" chant breaks out the next time he's in the ring.
Yugiohnoonoo
Banned
Banned

Post by Yugiohnoonoo »

DanielBryanson wrote:WM XXX: The Great Khali (w/Triple H) vs. QT (w/Vince McMahon) for control of WWE - Special Ref: Hornswoggle
I'd love to see Khali lock in the Vice Grip on QT!
[cornette] [cornette] [cornette] [cornette]
sparksky

Post by sparksky »

Well that can never be unseen now, thanks... [cornette]
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

This is incredible.