ROH's two most iconic in-ring rivalries to get epilogues at Wembley?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
supersonic

ROH's two most iconic in-ring rivalries to get epilogues at Wembley?

Post by supersonic »

Now that the pieces are falling into play, it's time to speculate and try to avoid getting prematurely excited for those who got to experience the peak of the underground during the 2000s.

What we have here are two different eras within the peak Reborn/Taped PPV era itself, each of them selling so many damn DVDS, earning so many snowflakes and doing so with prestige, charisma, insane crowd psychology, grown man physicality, etc.

https://wrestlingjunkie.usatoday.com/20 ... nd-coming/
First, Fightful Select reported that Punk had “become increasingly interested in working with Samoa Joe.” The article notes that it’s not clear if they will end up in the ring together, let alone work an extended program, but it’s a possibility for his first match back.
https://www.wrestlezone.com/news/137611 ... mcguinness
Looking toward the future, Danielson was asked about his thoughts on a possible match with Nigel McGuinness.

“I think Nigel McGuinness probably needs to shut his mouth a little bit because I don’t think, at this point in his life, he can handle the same intensity that he could in 2006,” Danielson said. “When you watch him on commentary, I think Nigel, I think the world of him. I think the world of him as a wrestler, and I think the world of him as a commentator. But he no longer has the physical ability to match up with me.”

“He did at one point, but here I am. I’m 42 years old, and it doesn’t matter — I trained so hard to stay like this. He stopped training. And do you think you can catch back up in three months? No, you can’t. I look at his neck, and I think that I’d break it, and I’m only 185 pounds.”
Image Image