Is roh still it's own company

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Chrisvegas27

Is roh still it's own company

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

I've seen the argument from saying roh is just another aew brand while other says it's still a independent company
classic-cabana
Donator
Donator

Re: Is roh still it's own company

Post by classic-cabana »

Its far from an Independent company, hasn't been for years since Sinclair took over.

Its as much an AEW brand now as much as NXT is a WWE brand.

Im grateful that its AEW and not WWE
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

yeah im happy its not WWE too. but i still get WWECW vibes. hopefully Tiny Kahn doesnt screw it up
Captain_44

Post by Captain_44 »

Tony said today they'll be separate. He gave somewhat of his vision without saying to much.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

I think we’ll know more about ROH being it’s own entity when it has its own TV show and the booking needs to be more regular. It might actually be a bit easier for Khan as he won’t have too many egos or such a wide fan base to please which seems to hampering AEW in parts (namely like the main event on Dynamite). Keep it too solid pros like Henry, Deppen etc and hopefully RUSH doesn’t get his knickers in a twist and it should be pretty easy.

I do hope that the roster can be more roster can be truly separate, I understand the need to have them mingle considering the limited air time ROH has but the more you the rosters combine the less they will be anywhere near independent of each other.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

In the roh media scrum he made it clear roh is not aew development and he owns roh separate from aew which would like to run them apart from each other