What company is best following in the tradition of ROH

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!

AEW / ROH
70%
Impact
10%
GCW
No votes
NWA
No votes
NJPW
10%
Other
10%

Total votes: 10

Montana

Post by Montana »

Well... figured id create a new thread to talk some ROH. I feel like multiple companies/wrestlers are keeping the spirit of ROH alive. Who's doing the best at it?

I realize this could change multiple times over the upcoming weeks/months/years... but figured based on what we know now; and the near future.

AEW/ROH - Tony is working to get ROH it's own show on the warner network. Supercard of Honor was successful. TK has signed Jay Lethal, Jonathan Gresham, Brody King, DanHausen, (Maybe Josh woods) and has a lot of resources and wrestlers at his disposal.

Impact - They've probably signed the most ROH wrestlers, with Taven, Bennett, Vincent, King PCO, and now potentially the Briscoes. Who knows if they all stay long term. Seems like Impact is content with pushing Honor no More and the Briscoes for now.

GCW - They've had ROH alumni The Briscoes, PCO, Jonathan Gresham, and Badido appear on multiple shows since late 2021. Have the independent spirit that was alive and well in the early years of ROH. Clearly a different product; but certainly similarities between them.

NWA - I dont really folllow NWA, but i'm pretty sure Rhett, Homicide, Taven, Bennett have appeared. Maybe a few others. Maybe they are doing it.

NJPW - NJPW-America/Strong - Routinely uses ROH talent. Maybe they are doing the best job with ROH.

What do you think??
ICHIFUJI

Re: What company is best following in the tradition of ROH

Post by ICHIFUJI »

Looking back the history, ROH tied with many Japanese promotions like DG,NOAH and NJPW.
Many roster coming from UK and Mexico.
AEW do both.
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

Imagine voting for Impact, LOL.
Captain Podcast
Montana

Post by Montana »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:19 pm Imagine voting for Impact, LOL.
I'll play devil's advocate for Impact. (mainly cause sick of other non-wrestling moral/ethical topics in here)

I assume this is to date and it could be completely different once ROH actually get a TV show. To many unknowns at the moment.

- The ROH champion Jonathan Gresham has been on Impact more than AEW. (although he's signed to AEW now so hopefully that changes soon)

- I'd say the Honor no more stable and feuding with bullet club, is being used better than this Samoa Joe/ Lethal/Dutt/Satnam Singh feud.

- Wheeler Yuta hasn't wrestled a Pure match since winning the belt. Let alone winning a singles match yet. (If ever on AEW TV)

- Look at Jay Lethal's TV win-loss record in AEW.. Or Lee Moriarty.

- Where's Brian Cage?

- FTR has been used well; and they've actually been elevated in the past month.

- Impact has brought in some more serious style wrestlers to add to a solid core. Mike Bailey, Steve Maclin, Chris Bey. Josh Alexander as champ, wrestles more on the technical side. Recently brought in Bullet Club / Ishii

- Looking like Briscoes may end up in Impact; but many other Honor No More members contracts are nearly up.

- Live show experience , AEW is running bigger venue's; where as with Impact typically you'd be closer to the action.

Other than that , i worry ROH eventually becomes developmental promotion for guys like Toa Liona; and the other cast of names on AEW dark. Or scrapped all together. Samoa Joe with the TV belt now is nice; but feels like he's being presented as AEW wrestler Samoa Joe with the ROH belt... rather than ROH wrestler.

Again, this is just to date... but Impact has featured the ROH talent in a way to help impact gain viewers; where as AEW has featured him in a way that it's added more confusion/clutter to the show and lower viewership. Obviously other factors play in; AEW is already at like 1M ; and Impact is at like 100K.

I'm just not 100% sold, that AEW's version of ROH will be better than Impact at this point yet. Tony has all the resources to make it happen, if he wants though.
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

I also think ROH is gone within the year. Tony Kahn isnt going to pack ROH with guys hed rather use on Dynamite.

Were going look back and laugh at comments that stated ROH resembles the ROH of old under Tony Kahn.

i cant even watch AEW. its too much to consume in one week. Top that off with a roster i hardly care about( outside a select few), its just hard to invest in. Plus i like to drink and smoke weed while i watch wrestling, i prefer itvto be on the weekends

i prefered ROH as dvd company with 2 or 3 shows a month. but i tolerated tv once a week at 50 minutes as it was easy to consume
tigermask7.0

Post by tigermask7.0 »

Going to go with New Japan. This is only because ROH & NJPW are the companies I follow in terms of style. Presenting the Sport of Pro-wrestling.

I believe NJPWofAmerica is closer to ROH than other American companies. If AEW wants a different feel for ROH than consulting with Rocky Romero, Shibata & the LA Dojo might be best. I'm biased.

When I watch AEW or (on occasion) Impact the ROH wrestlers bring something different that makes the programming tolerable. It may be the lockdown & time in the ROH dojo working on technique or technical wresting.

What convinced me that NJPWofA is more like ROH is when watch The (Nightmare) Factory vs. The L.A Dojo in 6man tag team action in New Japan Windy City Chicago event. Q.T. Marshall & Co. looked like competent wrestlers & had a great match.They didn't look the comedy team that was catering to Cody Rhodes histrionics in AEW. Nothing against Cody & his ego.

Hoping that ROH gets its hour of television back. And that it's less sports entertainment & more wrestling exhibition.
It's not easy being the Greatest 7th generation wrestler Of All Time!
AnHonorableMention

Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 am
AnHonorableMention wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:19 pm Imagine voting for Impact, LOL.
Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 am I'll play devil's advocate for Impact. (mainly cause sick of other non-wrestling moral/ethical topics in here)

I assume this is to date and it could be completely different once ROH actually get a TV show. To many unknowns at the moment.

At the end of the day this is the key element. TK owns the footage, he is using ROH legacy talent and showcasing the brand name by using the name.
Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 am - The ROH champion Jonathan Gresham has been on Impact more than AEW. (although he's signed to AEW now so hopefully that changes soon)

- I'd say the Honor no more stable and feuding with bullet club, is being used better than this Samoa Joe/ Lethal/Dutt/Satnam Singh feud.
Imagine Matt Taven representing more of ROH than the guy who made the title actually have meaning.

- Wheeler Yuta hasn't wrestled a Pure match since winning the belt. Let alone winning a singles match yet. (If ever on AEW TV)

See Dark tapings from today.
Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 am- Look at Jay Lethal's TV win-loss record in AEW.. Or Lee Moriarty.
Neither are top guys. Lee could be one day.
Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 am- Where's Brian Cage?
Hopefully the moon or somewhere travel is not easy to get back to.
Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 am- FTR has been used well; and they've actually been elevated in the past month.
They've been the best team in wrestling since peak KOW. It's not even close. Now the world is seeing that with the best looking tag belts going on their shoulders.
Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 am- Impact has brought in some more serious style wrestlers to add to a solid core. Mike Bailey, Steve Maclin, Chris Bey. Josh Alexander as champ, wrestles more on the technical side. Recently brought in Bullet Club / Ishii[/b]

AEW used Ishii, White, Gallows, Anderson, Juice are all back in Japan. Gallows & Anderson are done in July. Speedball is awful. Maclin is meh. Bey does nothing for me.
Briscoes won't sign anywhere unless they get what they made in ROH. Only place for that money is AEW and WWE. We know the deal there.
One company draws between 4-10k a week the other tops out at 500 or so.

You mentioned one guy, who isn't much to see and the cast of Dark. Dark's had some really strong matches as has elevation. Samoa Joe is an AEW wrestler who ROH is able to use as a face. Imagine that similar to Ziggler and Roode being sent to NXT.
Impact's tv viewership has been down across the board for a long time. AEW runs primetime and has had competition like the NBA & NHL playoffs. They have world wide viewership that has increased in every demo area per the most recent observer. While the total viewers isn't over a million every week, it's almost 5-6 times what Impact averages.
Captain Podcast
Montana

Post by Montana »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:18 pm
Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 am

At the end of the day this is the key element. TK owns the footage, he is using ROH legacy talent and showcasing the brand name by using the name.

Imagine Matt Taven representing more of ROH than the guy who made the title actually have meaning.

See Dark tapings from today.

Neither are top guys. Lee could be one day.

Hopefully the moon or somewhere travel is not easy to get back to.

They've been the best team in wrestling since peak KOW. It's not even close. Now the world is seeing that with the best looking tag belts going on their shoulders.

I get TK owns the legacy, and has many of ROH wrestlers of it's past. To date, hes basically just bought the name and the titles. If i watch Dynamite; i'm lucky if i see a recent ROH wrestler (someone who's wrestled for them in the past 3 years) and if i do, they typically lose. It's rare that Jay Lethal wrestles on Dynamite. Let alone the ROH champ, Jonathan Gresham. Where as with Impact it feels like it's 50% or more filled with ROH guys now. So what's more important, the name value, for guys that have worked for ROH in the past 5 years. Now seeing as you hated the SBG/ROH regime; you don't care for the Taven/Bennetts/ Kenny Kings/Vincents, /PCO's/ Maria's ... but that can still make impact feel like ROH. Plus Impact is actually pushing them. Where as prior ROH talent is losing on AEW. To me; the impact shows the feel more like SBG ROH than a AEW dynamite. Now i get TK was planning this for a while; and lots of moving pieces. Maybe we get there, sooner than later.

Watch AEW Dark?? Why would i watch hours of 5 minute squash matches with no story lines; and nothing relevant happens? If they made it like Dynamite, or even Rampage i probably would; but i'd rather watch Impact/MLW/ or pretty much any other wrestling product than Dark, until it changes. TK is clearly choosing quantity over quality with Dark & Elevation. It is good to see a few more ROH guys getting a shot at Dark though.

Again, this could end up a few different ways. Maybe TK announces a new ROH show; signs some of the guys he's using on Dark; and uses some "elite" level talent to make ROH great. Or maybe he just rebrand a show like dark to ROH; and Impact continues to sign/push ROH talent. I was pretty happy with Supercard of Honor, so i'll give TK some time; but i'm not 100% confident everything with will "back to the good ole days" for ROH.
AnHonorableMention

Montana wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:21 am I get TK owns the legacy, and has many of ROH wrestlers of it's past. To date, hes basically just bought the name and the titles. If i watch Dynamite; i'm lucky if i see a recent ROH wrestler (someone who's wrestled for them in the past 3 years) and if i do, they typically lose.
So we should only count wrestlers from ROH of the last 3 years? The people that built the yard and the house for these guys to be in have far more meaning than anyone of recent years.

Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 amIt's rare that Jay Lethal wrestles on Dynamite. Let alone the ROH champ, Jonathan Gresham. Where as with Impact it feels like it's 50% or more filled with ROH guys now. So what's more important, the name value, for guys that have worked for ROH in the past 5 years. Now seeing as you hated the SBG/ROH regime; you don't care for the Taven/Bennetts/ Kenny Kings/Vincents, /PCO's/ Maria's ... but that can still make impact feel like ROH. Plus Impact is actually pushing them. Where as prior ROH talent is losing on AEW. To me; the impact shows the feel more like SBG ROH than a AEW dynamite. Now i get TK was planning this for a while; and lots of moving pieces. Maybe we get there, sooner than later.

What's most important is who matters in the grand scheme of ROH's history. Hangman barely wrestles on TV as champ, why would Gresham be on free tv often? He's also been hurt and Impact bulk tapes. I love Mike & Kenny, Maria too, the rest of that group I wouldn't take a free ticket to see. I don't want to see SBG ROH, I had 11 years of that and that's enough for one lifetime.

Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 amWatch AEW Dark?? Why would i watch hours of 5 minute squash matches with no story lines; and nothing relevant happens? If they made it like Dynamite, or even Rampage i probably would; but i'd rather watch Impact/MLW/ or pretty much any other wrestling product than Dark, until it changes. TK is clearly choosing quantity over quality with Dark & Elevation. It is good to see a few more ROH guys getting a shot at Dark though.
Tonight's Dark Elevation was great. I'd rate it above any other wrestling show I've seen since Rampage Friday.

Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 amAgain, this could end up a few different ways. Maybe TK announces a new ROH show; signs some of the guys he's using on Dark; and uses some "elite" level talent to make ROH great. Or maybe he just rebrand a show like dark to ROH; and Impact continues to sign/push ROH talent. I was pretty happy with Supercard of Honor, so i'll give TK some time; but i'm not 100% confident everything with will "back to the good ole days" for ROH.
The goal has always been ROH DVD on TV. Cary tried with HDNet, SBG tried with their tv. This is so early in the process fans should be doing cartwheels with who bought the library.
Captain Podcast
Montana

Post by Montana »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:46 pm
Montana wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:21 am I get TK owns the legacy, and has many of ROH wrestlers of it's past. To date, hes basically just bought the name and the titles. If i watch Dynamite; i'm lucky if i see a recent ROH wrestler (someone who's wrestled for them in the past 3 years) and if i do, they typically lose.
So we should only count wrestlers from ROH of the last 3 years? The people that built the yard and the house for these guys to be in have far more meaning than anyone of recent years.

Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 amIt's rare that Jay Lethal wrestles on Dynamite. Let alone the ROH champ, Jonathan Gresham. Where as with Impact it feels like it's 50% or more filled with ROH guys now. So what's more important, the name value, for guys that have worked for ROH in the past 5 years. Now seeing as you hated the SBG/ROH regime; you don't care for the Taven/Bennetts/ Kenny Kings/Vincents, /PCO's/ Maria's ... but that can still make impact feel like ROH. Plus Impact is actually pushing them. Where as prior ROH talent is losing on AEW. To me; the impact shows the feel more like SBG ROH than a AEW dynamite. Now i get TK was planning this for a while; and lots of moving pieces. Maybe we get there, sooner than later.

What's most important is who matters in the grand scheme of ROH's history. Hangman barely wrestles on TV as champ, why would Gresham be on free tv often? He's also been hurt and Impact bulk tapes. I love Mike & Kenny, Maria too, the rest of that group I wouldn't take a free ticket to see. I don't want to see SBG ROH, I had 11 years of that and that's enough for one lifetime.

Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 amWatch AEW Dark?? Why would i watch hours of 5 minute squash matches with no story lines; and nothing relevant happens? If they made it like Dynamite, or even Rampage i probably would; but i'd rather watch Impact/MLW/ or pretty much any other wrestling product than Dark, until it changes. TK is clearly choosing quantity over quality with Dark & Elevation. It is good to see a few more ROH guys getting a shot at Dark though.
Tonight's Dark Elevation was great. I'd rate it above any other wrestling show I've seen since Rampage Friday.

Montana wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 amAgain, this could end up a few different ways. Maybe TK announces a new ROH show; signs some of the guys he's using on Dark; and uses some "elite" level talent to make ROH great. Or maybe he just rebrand a show like dark to ROH; and Impact continues to sign/push ROH talent. I was pretty happy with Supercard of Honor, so i'll give TK some time; but i'm not 100% confident everything with will "back to the good ole days" for ROH.
The goal has always been ROH DVD on TV. Cary tried with HDNet, SBG tried with their tv. This is so early in the process fans should be doing cartwheels with who bought the library.
The ROH legends on AEW, feel more just like AEW wrestlers at this point. Which is good for AEW. Not trying to bash them, but like we haven’t gotten like a “summer of punk” type booking thus far. The young bucks felt “cooler” with ROH. Don’t get me started on Adam Cole. I will say that AEW has elevated Hangman properly and rightfully so. Aew is Good but it’s different.

I actually tried to watch dark or elevation last night, while having the playoffs on as well. Great?? The cheeseburger match was good, the Rhett match was good but way too short. The rest , meh. 8 matches in 45 minutes?!! Some matches were over before I noticed they started. Plus Big Show and Mark Henry shouldn’t be on commentary. They called a suplex a body slam. At least maybe a little research on some wrestlers. Even pairing with a excalibur or Ian seems like too much sense.

I agree TK is the best person to own the legacy. I’ll do cartwheels when we see a quality product. Hopefully he’s getting his ducks in a row.

The other concern is AEW also needs to focus on getting AEW as hot as possible heading into their next tv contract negotiations with new brass. Need engaging storylines to hook people in.
AnHonorableMention

Montana wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:26 am
The ROH legends on AEW, feel more just like AEW wrestlers at this point. Which is good for AEW. Not trying to bash them, but like we haven’t gotten like a “summer of punk” type booking thus far. The young bucks felt “cooler” with ROH. Don’t get me started on Adam Cole. I will say that AEW has elevated Hangman properly and rightfully so. Aew is Good but it’s different.

I actually tried to watch dark or elevation last night, while having the playoffs on as well. Great?? The cheeseburger match was good, the Rhett match was good but way too short. The rest , meh. 8 matches in 45 minutes?!! Some matches were over before I noticed they started. Plus Big Show and Mark Henry shouldn’t be on commentary. They called a suplex a body slam. At least maybe a little research on some wrestlers. Even pairing with a excalibur or Ian seems like too much sense.

I agree TK is the best person to own the legacy. I’ll do cartwheels when we see a quality product. Hopefully he’s getting his ducks in a row.

The other concern is AEW also needs to focus on getting AEW as hot as possible heading into their next tv contract negotiations with new brass. Need engaging storylines to hook people in.
I have no idea what the first paragraph is referencing or even what point it's trying to make.

The entire point of Mark and Show doing commentary is to much like the talent get them experience for the future. A match doesn't need to be 45 minutes to be good.

Supercard is the only show he's run and it was worthy of the name.

AEW just was given an additional show on TBS. Having any concern at this point is a waste of your energy.
Captain Podcast
Montana

Post by Montana »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:28 pm

I have no idea what the first paragraph is referencing or even what point it's trying to make.

The entire point of Mark and Show doing commentary is to much like the talent get them experience for the future. A match doesn't need to be 45 minutes to be good.

AEW just was given an additional show on TBS. Having any concern at this point is a waste of your energy.
It means AEW feels different than ROH. You can have ROH wrestlers and the ROH name, but still have a different presentation. Both different products with different agendas/goals. Different characters/storylines. Not better/worse, but different.

I would assume Mark/Big Show would learn more/faster with someone experienced with them. Neither of these guys will ever be play by play guys. It’s basically two guys talking. Plus , someone outside looking in- having some background on the wrestlers would help the viewers. I’m not here to bash AEW, and enjoy Dynamite, I just don’t see how dark adds anything of value. The squash matches don’t help the wrestlers that much either.
AnHonorableMention

Montana wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:27 am
AnHonorableMention wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:28 pm

It means AEW feels different than ROH. You can have ROH wrestlers and the ROH name, but still have a different presentation. Both different products with different agendas/goals. Different characters/storylines. Not better/worse, but different.

I would assume Mark/Big Show would learn more/faster with someone experienced with them. Neither of these guys will ever be play by play guys. It’s basically two guys talking. Plus , someone outside looking in- having some background on the wrestlers would help the viewers. I’m not here to bash AEW, and enjoy Dynamite, I just don’t see how dark adds anything of value. The squash matches don’t help the wrestlers that much either.

It should feel different. It's a major league promotion with high dollar production. Characters evolve and change. Nobody goes backward.

Usually someone is with Mark and Show. Not sure what the deal was in Philly, I assume knowing the covid issues the show production meeting was probably still going.
Captain Podcast
tigermask7.0

Post by tigermask7.0 »

In terms of impact wrestling, enjoying how ROH wrestlers are being used. Briscoes as Dem Boys getting immediately placed in title contention against Violence By Design. If smart, this feud lasts through the summer. Vincent & PCO being separated from Honor No More is also a good move. This takes the supernatural elements & places it in a different category. PCO vs. Jonah is not my thing but is a monster hoss fight that can be respected for what it is. Honor No More as Taven, Mike Bennett, Kenny King, and Eddie Edwards plus Maria is a good faction. Honor No More vs. Bullet Club has potential. Especially if this feud travels into NJPW territory.

Patiently waiting on AEW to see what they do with Ring Of Honor. There are no real contenders for any of the ROH Championships. Gresham, Mercedes Martinez, FTR, Samoa Joe, and Wheeler Yuta will be Champions for a long time. But interested in seeing if any of the ROH regulars get any airtime in AEW. And if that leads to stand-alone Ring Of Honor TV tapings.

With New Japan, you got Brody King vs. Minoru Suzuki at Capital Collision in Washington D.C. on a PPV with all the other Heavyweights. This is a good showcase for Brody King. Next day in Philadelphia for NJPW Strong TV tapings you got Homicide vs. Will Ospreay, Brody King vs. Jake Something, Chris Dickinson vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi, and Tony Deppen vs. Minoru Suzuki.

Wish NJPW Strong would reform Violence Unlimited (maybe under a different name).

P.S. If the ROH Pure Championship isn't going to be defended on AEW television, then it might be best to have it defended on NJPW Strong television. Where the rule set may be a better fit.
It's not easy being the Greatest 7th generation wrestler Of All Time!
Montana

Post by Montana »

So Impact has:

Jonathan Gresham, Delirious, PCO, Joe Hendry, MCMG, Kenny King,

AEW/ROH Has;

The Briscoes, Dalton Castle, Matt Taven, Mike Bennett, Shane Taylor, Rush, Brody King, Jay Letahl, Josh Woods, Bandido, Danhausen.

Seems like AEW/ROH has gotten the majority of the top ROH guys. Impact getting Gresham was a nice signing, but mainly because him and AEW didn't work. Guess we'll see how this new TV show is soon.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Montana wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:30 pm So Impact has:

AEW/ROH Has;

The Briscoes, Dalton Castle, Matt Taven, Mike Bennett, Shane Taylor, Rush, Brody King, Jay Letahl, Josh Woods, Bandido, Danhausen.

Seems like AEW/ROH has gotten the majority of the top ROH guys. Impact getting Gresham was a nice signing, but mainly because him and AEW didn't work. Guess we'll see how this new TV show is soon.
Impact being a kinda roh is hilarious because at least a lot of the online Impact fanbase couldn't stand the roh product or a lot of it's talent
Mavsfan41

Post by Mavsfan41 »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:28 am

AEW/ROH Has;

Impact being a kinda roh is hilarious because at least a lot of the online Impact fanbase couldn't stand the roh product or a lot of it's talent
Most of what impact fans couldn’t stand was your constant ROH shilling on an impact fan site. But keep pretending their fans hated ROH.

Plus as Montana pointed out AEW has far more ROH name talent. Hell three names they’re counting as ROH shouldn’t be counted (MCMG and Joe Hendry). Sabin was in TNA before ROH, and Hendry was in Impact before ROH plus he was pushed more in Impact than ROH.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Mavsfan41 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:31 pm

AEW/ROH Has;

Most of what impact fans couldn’t stand was your constant ROH shilling on an impact fan site. But keep pretending their fans hated ROH.

Plus as Montana pointed out AEW has far more ROH name talent. Hell three names they’re counting as ROH shouldn’t be counted (MCMG and Joe Hendry). Sabin was in TNA before ROH, and Hendry was in Impact before ROH plus he was pushed more in Impact than ROH.
Please get over yourself I know why posters on impact forums screenshot a lot of what impact fans say because they like to say stuff then deny when they are called out on it
Montana

Post by Montana »

AEW/ROH Has;

Good point... Little stretch on those guys. Thought about Edwards/Moose; but they've been removed from ROH so long.

But yeah, AEW has a majority of the key wrestlers. Although it's kinda split between AEW and ROH. Guess we'll see how TV goes.
Mavsfan41

Post by Mavsfan41 »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:40 pm

Please get over yourself I know why posters on impact forums screenshot a lot of what impact fans say because they like to say stuff then deny when they are called out on it
Get over myself for speaking the truth? You went on an Impact fan site constantly pushing the ROH is better narrative and got ran off. Then you came back as ReloadedFan like they’d have no clue it was you and you kept the same crappy gimmick.

Now you’re telling about stalking that site, and screenshooting posts. How pathetic is your life? If you actually live in Vegas like your SN claims you have about a million better things you could do than troll about ROH.

Since it’s Christmas go outside today and touch some grass. You might actually like the feel of fresh air, and meet people. Then you can preach to them about ROH too.